over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SoS

Vincent R.

Banned
:st:r-warsI've a hgh deficiency from 2008 cause I used a hGH cycle (actually a short cycle,but I got gh deficit....diagnozed in hospital after GHRH stimulus test)...
ok,many people told me it's impossible hgh use causes a own gh deficiency from your pituitary,but ,either u believe me or not ,I got this hGH deficit.
three times doctors has submitted me under 100mcgGHRH and the risult in the first and second tests was hGH maximum pick equal to 0.4ng/mL and IGF-1 equal to 60ng/mL.
In the third time they submitted me under GHRH,the result was 14ng/mL of hGH maximum pick and IGF-1 of 130ng/ml.......so they told me I was heal(participle past of 'to heal'?)....I didn't and don't believe them,'cause I get the feeling hGH maximum pick under GHRH (in an healthy adult) should to be more and more higher than 14ng/mL,u know....so,I dont believe when they tell me I got well/healthed,u know..
actually they dont keep track of/listen me ...and they would give u hGH substitutive therapy in the case IGF-1 of mine get to lower.

Ok,well,this is why I decided to hel on my own,u know and I got a GHRP6 vial and yesterday I tried my first GHRP6 shot at 4:30 P.M.(actually I used just 50mcg as my first shot ,I know I should use circa 100mcg 'cause I weight 90kg...but that was my first shot,u know).
Actually ,I didn't know it would to be so tremendous,powerfull!
the first two hours I got a good sensation and felt pituitary of mine was to work...really...about hungry don't much actually(however I preferred eat some pasta ,some biscuits too and a thea),but ,slowly,I started to feel something in my gorge/throat as a sense of nausea which beginning to increase...at 6:00 P.M. or 6:30,I gone with a friend of mine to shopping in a stores centre....and when I was to walk,it start as a short of malaise/sickness and the view camp started to close,to close ,I was starting to feel weak,very very very weak,with a sense of giant thirst,and I was almost getting to pass out/faint,and I got a short of in a spin.....I thought it was a hypoglicemia shock,so I run to get some sugar /sachets u know,and someone call(the verbs should u put on past form,u know) nurse corpse and they get my blood pressure....it was very high! 160 the maximum(/systolic) and 90 the minimum(diastolic)....so,they told me it wasn't hypoglicemia ,'cause hypoglicemia get to lower your blood pressure ,not to up it ,u know...and glicemia was 150 (the normal value is 120)
Yes I got to eat many sachets(circa 8 sachets) ,but I get teh feeling it wasnt hypoglicemia but only high blood pressure.....
I got such a terror/fear/scare that I dont know if I want to continue to try that GHRP6 treatment....
However today morning I felt nausea again but I get the feeling pituiitary of mine works a little little bit better than before...maybe today afternoon I try a small shot as only 30mcg.
I think the way to 'escape'/restore myself from hGH deficiency will be very hard but I need to get to restore my own right hGH secretion,which I owned before the year 2008.

So,I want get Ipamorelin too and Sernmortelin too.
When u own a gh deficiency ,all function of yours are more weak....so I thought this side effects I got,depending the fact I still own too low hGH levels ,so GHRP6 side effects are won the day on organism of mine....as they was 10 times bigger,accentuated on myself than a healthy guy,u know...
So,I think the best thing to do ,is to get a mod1-29 GHRH,and using it for ,say ,a week,to such an extent I 'll get hGH levels...then I'll can start with GHRPs....when I'll see/feel, organism of mine is ready and get a good tollerate,so,I'll start to use they toghether.

Maybe today,I 'll try another GHRP6 shot...I need to know if it was hypoglicemia shocks/attcks or only high blood pressure (if it's Hypoglicemia I know I should a ton of sugar...but if it's high blood pressur...what hell should I do??
so,some questions please :
1. yes,I know/read about Ipamorelin doesn't increase cortisol and hungry ,but what's about Hypoglicemia? can it cause Hypoglicemia?
2.GHRH doesnt create an increase of hunghry,cortisol,hypoglicemia.....ok,but maybe GHRPs and GHRH when get to increase hGH release of yours ,get to increase blood pressure very very very high.......so,should I use any pharmaceutical to lowert blood pressure?
3.with GHRP6 I feel a short of 'push' on my back and I own it now and a short of nervous ...can high cortisol cause theese sensations? and what stuff do u use to keep cortisol normal? I read about synthergine whioch own arginine+ lysine,can keep low the cortisol....should I buy it ,or should I buy something else better stuff??
4. I think all times I insert the word 'as' should to be 'like' ,I dont know. :):)
thanx so much I love/care for u all

This guy is posting 10 threads a day on Anabolic Minds asking the same questions. Stop asking these same questions over and over. I have answered your questions already.

BEAST

What wilder said. I've thoroghly explained these peptides to you if Im not mistaken....what else do you want? GHRP-6 WIL NOT raise your cortisol or [prolactin to any significant degree. If you have levels naturally, take mucuna or similar. No need to wait to combine the GHRH and GHRP for synergy...start low like 50mcg/50mcg and work up. If you don't appreciate the time people take to answer you, why bother asking?

no,no,u dont understand..I appreciate the time people take to answer me,and I 'm in debted with u all,and thanx u for help of yours.
I was posted many tread,'cause there's more probability to get more info,u know.of mine its a question of life and death. Last yesterday(twoo days ago) when I started with first GHRP6 shot ,I got to feel bad and I got first aid 'cause blood pressure was 160 (the max) and 90 (the min),but I didn't know it was matter of pressure ,and I thought it was a hypoglicemic shock and I got 10 sachets ,but I start to feel more bad,u know....some people into forums told me GHRP6 can cause an hypoglicemic shock if u dont to eat enough ,so I thought I got one,u see....just wilder yesterday told me the oppste,i.e. when u get to increase your own hgH release could get an hyperglicemic effect....in fact glicemic of mine (after 10 sachets) was 150.
thank u wilderbeast for hawthorn info too about to get to lower high blood pressure. However it's just two days I tried GHRP6 and I feel something has moved...i.e. I feel pituitary of mine got to feel a little bit better. I think the way to restore it completaly will be long and hard,maybe 1 year,'cause I need to 'come out'/ escape from three years of hGH deficiency....but I 'll manage it.
However now I wait Sermorelin and Ipamorelin and then I 'll start to use them toghether.
There's people who informed mr about Sermorelin and CJC w/o DAC is the same stuff,or better Sermorelin is the brand...but I've noticed they sell either CJC w/o DAC or Sermorelin...so ,I suppose they aren't the same stuff.....I read Sermorelin half-life is only 10-30 minuts,while CJC w/o has 3 hours of half-life....
if in future I want try CJC DAC ,may I use it alone/on itself own? i.e. I write better the question...how much quantity of GHRH/GHRPs should u use in order to replace your own daily hGH release? 100mcgGHRPs + 100mcgGHRH three times daily is sufficient,right? and about CJC DAC ,is it sufficient only 100mcg daily? keep in mind I dont want muscle gain but only restore pituitary of mine.
P.S. I need to keep an eye of blood pressure 'cause also when I use only 100mcg GHRP6,I get high blood pressure.
P.S. if I post many many times to different people is why I need to know the real Truth (I dont own much time,u see),and all points of views that is possible to get......can u all to put/get my's shoes (how in English)...I 'm/'ve/own hgh dreficiency,don't know English enough,not even a PC with internet(I'm into an internet point which such me money),live in Italy where anybody know or help u,with doctors who dont care about me,etc.,etc.,etc.,,so,u are my only chance for safety and get to restore right pituitary release of mine. So,much more info,and points of view I get ,and better is..
(oh yes ,I yet started/beginning to translate all the pages of Dat's tread about CJC and GHRP6 above this forum.......the problem is I stay again at number 4 page!....however every day library permit me to get 10 pages photocopy ,so I get 10 pages each day......so I stay at n 4 page....each page has compose of at least 9-10 pages u know...keep in mind after I get to translate them with a dictionary,almost words for/by words,u know ).

Last edited:
no,no,u dont understand..I appreciate the time people take to answer me,and I 'm in debted with u all,and thanx u for help of yours.
I was posted many tread,'cause there's more probability to get more info,u know.of mine its a question of life and death. Last yesterday(twoo days ago) when I started with first GHRP6 shot ,I got to feel bad and I got first aid 'cause blood pressure was 160 (the max) and 90 (the min),but I didn't know it was matter of pressure ,and I thought it was a hypoglicemic shock and I got 10 sachets ,but I start to feel more bad,u know....some people into forums told me GHRP6 can cause an hypoglicemic shock if u dont to eat enough ,so I thought I got one,u see....just wilder yesterday told me the oppste,i.e. when u get to increase your own hgH release could get an hyperglicemic effect....in fact glicemic of mine (after 10 sachets) was 150.

Yes this is true. Gh can cause hyperglycemia, not hypoglycemia.

thank u wilderbeast for hawthorn info too about to get to lower high blood pressure.

Glad I could help.

However it's just two days I tried GHRP6 and I feel something has moved...i.e. I feel pituitary of mine got to feel a little bit better. I think the way to restore it completaly will be long and hard,maybe 1 year,'cause I need to 'come out'/ escape from three years of hGH deficiency....but I 'll manage it.
However now I wait Sermorelin and Ipamorelin and then I 'll start to use them toghether.
There's people who informed mr about Sermorelin and CJC w/o DAC is the same stuff,or better Sermorelin is the brand...but I've noticed they sell either CJC w/o DAC or Sermorelin...so ,I suppose they aren't the same stuff.....I read Sermorelin half-life is only 10-30 minuts,while CJC w/o has 3 hours of half-life....

Sermorelin is the only FDA approved branded drug of GHRH.

if in future I want try CJC DAC ,may I use it alone/on itself own? i.e. I write better the question...how much quantity of GHRH/GHRPs should u use in order to replace your own daily hGH release? 100mcgGHRPs + 100mcgGHRH three times daily is sufficient,right? and about CJC DAC ,is it sufficient only 100mcg daily? keep in mind I dont want muscle gain but only restore pituitary of mine.

Stay away from cjc-1295 with DAC. Yes the typical protocol is 100mcg GHRH + 100mcg GHRP 3x daily. Alot of older guys are simply doing 100-200mcg GHRH + 100-200mcg GHRP once daily prior to bedtime (w/ 5-10g melatonin 1 hour prior to peptide administration) sometimes followed with 2iu GH 10-30 minutes later.

P.S. I need to keep an eye of blood pressure 'cause also when I use only 100mcg GHRP6,I get high blood pressure.
P.S. if I post many many times to different people is why I need to know the real Truth (I dont own much time,u see),and all points of views that is possible to get......can u all to put/get my's shoes (how in English)...I 'm/'ve/own hgh dreficiency,don't know English enough,not even a PC with internet(I'm into an internet point which such me money),live in Italy where anybody know or help u,with doctors who dont care about me,etc.,etc.,etc.,,so,u are my only chance for safety and get to restore right pituitary release of mine. So,much more info,and points of view I get ,and better is..
(oh yes ,I yet started/beginning to translate all the pages of Dat's tread about CJC and GHRP6 above this forum.......the problem is I stay again at number 4 page!....however every day library permit me to get 10 pages photocopy ,so I get 10 pages each day......so I stay at n 4 page....each page has compose of at least 9-10 pages u know...keep in mind after I get to translate them with a dictionary,almost words for/by words,u know ).

Good luck. At least you're taking the time to research all you can.

BEAST

hey,bro....there's good news...I'm feel better a little bit more again today...yesterday I had increased the dosage....I realized I start to get to feel bad/sick only after 4-5 or more hours after a ghrp6 shot....since yesterday when I increased the dosage ,today I feel better compare two days ago.....so I realized I got to feel sick,'cause happen a short of 'negative...or feedback'(I dont know how in English)....however day by day I get to feel myself better a little more compare the day before...
So,I realized I need only more peptides power...if I'm right ,when I 'll start to use peptides with GHRH,I 'll heal in little days (I hope)...

Only an ultimate question about cJC DAC....why do u suggest me to stay away from it? I get the feeling I 'll get to heal/restore my pituitary only if it get to work,u know....so I get the feeling CJC DAC could to be the right solution....however I want to use it if within a month with Sermorelin+GHRP6 I dont get to restore/heal,u know.....I think if I get pituitary of mine to work for 8-10 days consecutive,it'll restore and return ok

Listen, you asked how much GHRH/GHRP to take to match one's natural GH output....unless your a child, we produce much less GH and when we get to our mid-life and beyond, very little to none. You have a GH deficiency, fine. I dont know what has caused your deficiency, and I'm certainly not a doctor of any kind. But as long as your pituitary and hypothalamus can function, then GHRH/GHRP will create a GH pulse endogenously. I presume your headaches and blood pressure issues are due to the fact that your body is becoming newly acclimated to having GH floating around. Lower your dosages until the side effects diminish, then taper back up slowly. Forget about your blood sugar being affected, unless you have a pre-existing condition.

Listen, you asked how much GHRH/GHRP to take to match one's natural GH output....unless your a child, we produce much less GH and when we get to our mid-life and beyond, very little to none. You have a GH deficiency, fine. I dont know what has caused your deficiency, and I'm certainly not a doctor of any kind. But as long as your pituitary and hypothalamus can function, then GHRH/GHRP will create a GH pulse endogenously. I presume your headaches and blood pressure issues are due to the fact that your body is becoming newly acclimated to having GH floating around. Lower your dosages until the side effects diminish, then taper back up slowly. Forget about your blood sugar being affected, unless you have a pre-existing condition.

yes,I get feel better dayly,day after day,u see....so it seems pituitary of mine start ,begin to work.....mistake of mine was to think it got to retore with only one ghrps shot....but it seems it 'll get to complete restore slowly,day after day....other mistake of mine has been that ghrhp stimulus has been too musc strong/heavy for pituitary of mine ,the firsts days of ghrp6 use....however now,It 's able to support 100mcg gHRP6 twice day.
I start to feel myself a little bit bad just after 5-6-or more hours after a shot...this is 'cause ghrps and hgh levels into my blood return to be a bit low than normal standard which own sane people ....however day after day I discover I 'm feel a bit better .....so,I think I 'll must use gHRP/GHRH for/by roughly one or two months before to get a significant improvement,u know....I did stay with hgh deficit by/for/from (how in English? sorry...gramma prepositions is other problem of mine) almost three years,u know,(from March/April 2008...when I had used that 15-20 days Genotropin cycle,oh yes,toghether t4 ,clomid and Andriol,too....without never use anything in order to stimulate hgh of mine....oh,yes I had done a mess cycle!.........oh yes,I know exist people who use 10IU daiyly,but I got a hgh deficit with only 0.6mg genotropin daily for 15-20 days......yes,sure,of course,this is happened not all within one day,sure,it's happened withi one year......i.e. I used thatt 20 days cycles in 2008,but IGF-1 got to lower only in 2009....glands get much much time before to start to show how/as they really work,u know ).
the hgh deficiency has caused on me lower of vitamin D too,..now i wait to use GHRP6 together Sermorelin....and if it's true I'm going 'on the way of restore',so,vitamin D value too,will return within the right range...

Ultimate question is doctors and many people believe u can own/have hgh deficient,only if IGF-1 is down.......but I think hgh deficit can exists also if IGF-1 value is ok.....this is point of view of mine,my experience.
I notice I get to sweet and to pee very frequently after I use a GHRP6 shot ,so I drink much water and I use Biancospino(hawthorn) for lower high blood pressure.......however it get to increase a bit when I use just 100mcg GHRP6 daily (140-85) ...if I use 100mcg twice daily can reach 160-90....I hope to find some good pharmaceutical for high pressure before I start with GHRH/GHRP combo

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity