over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sound Veteran Advice

You’ll never be big enough
You’ll never do Only one cycle
Muscle is a never ending hamster wheel

Bigger you won't necessarily be a better looking you. Most of us want to get bigger, but it's just going to be a bigger version of you...

I realized this as I continued to put size on year after year; back and chest are better bodyparts, arms lag, and shoulders are mediocre; end up looking like a box [emoji52]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Would you say AAS only work on some?

That is not the idea.

Sure that ASS works to the majority, they will feel more energized, their trainings will be better and they will look bigger in front of the mirror.

But they will still look like shit in terms of shape, flow, proportions, etc... That's what differentiates a great bodybuilding competitor from an average rat.

So, if you want to use ASS but your genetic and aesthetic sucks, it would be better to dedicate yourself to power if you do not want to give up the sensations that drugs give you.

1. Know your labs!
2. Know that this lifestyle is selfish and WILL affect relationships negatively.
3. Know that a trophy and bragging rights don't mean shit when you don't have your health!

Back when I joined the forums in 2008 Mk wasn't a thing. I would like to give it a try at a low dosage. Any thread with good info on it? (save me the search haha)

It's relatively new but from my own experience and from what others have said about it, it's an OTC-supp that actually works. It comes with lethargy and MASSIVE water retention though. For me personally it's about 10 lbs water weight give or take and I'm not even that big so I can only imagine what kind of water retention bigger guys must be getting. Carpal tunnel syndrome is also common and I personally also get shin splints/compartment-syndrome from it.

You'll have to do that search though ;)

It's relatively new but from my own experience and from what others have said about it, it's an OTC-supp that actually works. It comes with lethargy and MASSIVE water retention though. For me personally it's about 10 lbs water weight give or take and I'm not even that big so I can only imagine what kind of water retention bigger guys must be getting. Carpal tunnel syndrome is also common and I personally also get shin splints/compartment-syndrome from it.

You'll have to do that search though ;)
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji108]

-ur ego has limits, so train smart
-this lifestyle is a marathon, not a sprint
-learn to love eggs
-recovery and sleep
-be patient

Stay natural and avoid steroids and the people who do them.

Don't follow the herd in to the bodybuilding diets. Food is one of the most enjoyable things in life.

Don't spend too much time in the gym. There are so many other things to do in life and at the end of the day nobody really cares what you look like except insecure people.

Stay natural and avoid steroids and the people who do them.

Don't follow the herd in to the bodybuilding diets. Food is one of the most enjoyable things in life.

Don't spend too much time in the gym. There are so many other things to do in life and at the end of the day nobody really cares what you look like except insecure people.
Another mature sound advice. Thanks for sharing.

Here are the big takeaways I've learned over the years.

1. Rest and recovery are just as, if not more important than training.

2. If something hurts or tweak something during a workout, 'toughing it out' is a sure fire way of making a temporary problem a permanent one.

3. Your body and it's chemistry changes. What worked before won't necessarily work again.

4. Be smart about making changes. Change one thing at a time, figure out what works and what doesn't.

pain of discipline or pain of regret

endure the small pain now to avoid the big pain later

- forego all supplements entirely except for MK-677, even creatine is imo useless

- be prepared to be pinning your entire life if you decide to dabble in

- don't believe the low dose nonsense

- try not to destroy your joints early on in your lifting career, you'll thank me later

Forego ALL supplements??? That’s a little much. In a lifestyle where you are constantly pushing your limits, supplementation is important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. run far away

if you cant follow rule #1...….

2. don't become one dimensional as a person, keep and maintain other interests (for example.....if you have social media and all it is is selfies and training videos your one dimensional and your boring as fuck)

3. your not at war, your not hardcore just because you lift weights and diet. its a luxury most cannot afford or have the time.

1. run far away

if you cant follow rule #1...….

2. don't become one dimensional as a person, keep and maintain other interests (for example.....if you have social media and all it is is selfies and training videos your one dimensional and your boring as fuck)

3. your not at war, your not hardcore just because you lift weights and diet. its a luxury most cannot afford or have the time.
2. On this point I find that with myself my interests become the motor of my daily life. One dimensional for sure. Really hard for me to keep a roll of interests rather than focusing on a specific one.

Forego ALL supplements??? That’s a little much. In a lifestyle where you are constantly pushing your limits, supplementation is important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel they have too little bang for their buck, except for MK-677 and protein powders/meal replacement powders and maybe a low priced pre-workout. Just my opinion, I know most here would disagree :)

I feel they have too little bang for their buck, except for MK-677 and protein powders/meal replacement powders and maybe a low priced pre-workout. Just my opinion, I know most here would disagree :)

Not me... fully agreeing with you on that one. :);)

1. The world isn't what it seems...as soon as you think you've got it all figured out you're WRONG!
2. Don't take advice from someone that is a genetic freak!
3. Listen to your father...no one knows you better

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner