over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sources randomly contacting members via email

Bigbiggerbigest

Registered
It is starting to happen more and more. I am being contacted by sources from the board out of no where soliciting me. I have never contacted them. I would like a Mod to weigh in on this. I think it is pretty shady that sources are looking up members emails and asking them if need anything. There is a code that we all try and conform to and to me this is a horrible practice that I think mods should make rules against. And start banning sources for doing it. There is no need to email me at my personal email. If they want they can send a private message on the board.

It is starting to happen more and more. I am being contacted by sources from the board out of no where soliciting me. I have never contacted them. I would like a Mod to weigh in on this. I think it is pretty shady that sources are looking up members emails and asking them if need anything. There is a code that we all try and conform to and to me this is a horrible practice that I think mods should make rules against. And start banning sources for doing it. There is no need to email me at my personal email. If they want they can send a private message on the board.

Why don't you post the name of the sources? :)
PS: How did they get your email in the first place? Is it public?

With peptide companies or nutrition companies it’s no big deal since they’re legal but with AAS that’s bad news! Sounds shady and risky! I’d be paranoid it’s DEA.

With peptide companies or nutrition companies it’s no big deal since they’re legal but with AAS that’s bad news! Sounds shady and risky! I’d be paranoid it’s DEA.

Actually they are not "as legal" as people think, they don't produce in US, it's straight made from China so they lie to customers... i mean, not 100% legal.

Ever since listing an email, that email is spammed as well. “ hello! It’s your friend Tom” big deal for you “

I get emails from a sponsor here a few times a week. Never ordered from them.

It's the sponsor that used to post hundreds of useless posts all over the place to get their signature out. That has been cut way down though.

landmarkchem is the worst violator of this. Never contacted them ever and they email me somehow.

I wouldn't contact them at all for AAS even if they were the only company on here, seeing as how retarded their rep's posts are on the board. Always full of cliche bro-science regurgitated misinformation.

Yea i agree sponsors should not be emailing potential clients direct unless requested to first. No matter what even if they have a special going on. They should be asked to contact us first.

They can post here in their thread, start a new thread, or just PM us.

landmarkchem is the worst violator of this. Never contacted them ever and they email me somehow.

I wouldn't contact them at all for AAS even if they were the only company on here, seeing as how retarded their rep's posts are on the board. Always full of cliche bro-science regurgitated misinformation.

Rofl this

This is odd...

From sponsors of PM, I remember one that sends a newsletter every 2 or 3 months, but it's legal stuff and I did ask for a list and prices once.

There's also a source who's not here, but was recommended by a source here. Twice a year he asks "hey bro, need something"? But I did contact them and asked for a list few years ago.

And I exchange PMs with linda every now and then. Mostly pictures of places in China and info about food. She's never pushy and never asks if I want to place an order. My friend got stuff from landmark thru her and was very happy with everything.

Anyhow, if these are sources you have never contacted before, that's totally fucked up. Talk to a mod.

nobody likes to be pushed into buying shit when will these ppl learn

I have a specific email account I only use for my gh transactions....whats strange is I get bombarded with companies out of China for raws and growth and everything else everytime I order growth lol....not sure exactly how they get the email address

The worst is when they copy everyone on a blast email and you can see everyone else's contact info....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your point about the “cold calling” being annoying.

That being said, maybe don’t put your personal email on a public profile where you talk about ILLEGAL AAS use?

We do get unsolicited PMs with offers, don't we?

I don't click on um'

I just pretend it's the Big Man sending me (and only me) PMs to tell me what a great job I'm doing and to thank me personally for my infinite and unparalleled contribution to his board

:D

Hit me up I will be happy to look into it.
We do not give out your emails so if sponsors got it from here its because
1} You have listed public 2} you give it them yourself.

The sponsor messages you get in Private messages on the site, those come from BigA, so youll have to deal with it. The sponsors pay as a form of advertising for him to send those private messages.

Landmark,
There not forum "bros" so keep in mind they are likely not up to date on the unwritten rules. They are a great sponsor though and i think its nice to have the opinion of others. I think if you ask them to remove you from there mailing list they would do so. People that use them seem to be happy with there service.

I would just delete that email and start a fresh one. I would never use my main email to conduct this sort of business anyhow. Always have one just for this kind of stuff so that it doesn't have any other information in it that might lead to you. It is nice to be able to just dump that email and start fresh.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws