over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

south korea

craig3758

Registered
Does anybody know where I can find banned supplements in south korea? Not just gear,but your basic stuff as well like creatine,glutamine or are there pre-workout stuff over there. I know you can on black market but are there supplement stores that carry the stuff?

They have this giant underground mall in Seoul. You can buy anything there. Ummm, not that I would know. I only went to Korea on business.

They have this giant underground mall in Seoul. You can buy anything there. Ummm, not that I would know. I only went to Korea on business.

they have these malls EVERYWHERE and yes, they carry what you're looking for. but also THE INTERNET!
https://www.speedns.net/shop/s_main.asp
this is a korean website that I used when I lived there, you should be able to read korean well enough to use the site. they didn't have the option to pay by card when I lived there so I had to wire the money by atm. tell me if you have to use a friend's 주민등록번호 when you order because I heard they were reversing the real-name law and websites would be able to remove that bullshit.

You can go to the basement of the import market at Namdaemun market and they sell lots of supplements there. However, the websites are usually cheaper. You can try Speedns, like someone mentioned, or Monsterzym.com.

By the way, supplements aren't banned here (unless they're also banned in the US, generally speaking). There are Korean supplement manufacturers as well.

You can use the speedns or healthkoreaus websites if you have an ID card, which requires a Korean National. Basically, get a Korean to order for you. Very reasonable prices. Other than that your best bet is actually iherb IF you have an Alien Registration card if your own, that will allow you to have such supplements shipped at a reasonable cost. An alien registration card however won't allow you to order from Korean websites.

If not numdaemoon market in Seoul is pretty much your only option. As people said in the basement , it's the foreign food section. It's on subway line 4 at Hoehyeon Station. I am not sure of anywhere else outside of Seoul, and I lived in Seoul and surrounding Satellite cities.

Kyotto, where can you find such items outside of Seoul? Even GNC only sold protein at 150 000 (150 usd almost) for a little 5 tub of whey protein.

You can use the speedns or healthkoreaus websites if you have an ID card, which requires a Korean National. Basically, get a Korean to order for you. Very reasonable prices. Other than that your best bet is actually iherb IF you have an Alien Registration card if your own, that will allow you to have such supplements shipped at a reasonable cost. An alien registration card however won't allow you to order from Korean websites.

If not numdaemoon market in Seoul is pretty much your only option. As people said in the basement , it's the foreign food section. It's on subway line 4 at Hoehyeon Station. I am not sure of anywhere else outside of Seoul, and I lived in Seoul and surrounding Satellite cities.

Kyotto, where can you find such items outside of Seoul? Even GNC only sold protein at 150 000 (150 usd almost) for a little 5 tub of whey protein.

I've used my foreigner registration card to order from both Speedns and Monsterzym. You don't have to be a Korean citizen to order from either of these sites.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws