over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Southern Research

No it's not a mistake

Unfortunately, that's not a typo. I emailed them to ask about the price change because I could have sworn that when I first saw Folli on the Southern site that it was in a bigger bottle than 5mcgs, they stated that to make sure that they could provide excellent purity that had to go with 5mcgs. If you google Southern Research Folli, it will bring up 5mcgs.

If I was going to buy Follistatin; this is the one I would buy. Not that I would; because the human research is not there. But; If someone held a gun to my head and said "Buy some Follistatin" this is the one I would buy.

Real Follistatin must be at least 95% to be considered Follistatin. Real Follistatin costs $6000.00 to buy 1mg

You do the math

Wwo

If I was going to buy Follistatin; this is the one I would buy. Not that I would; because the human research is not there. But; If someone held a gun to my head and said "Buy some Follistatin" this is the one I would buy.

Real Follistatin must be at least 95% to be considered Follistatin. Real Follistatin costs $6000.00 to buy 1mg

You do the math

You are severly misinformed man.......SEVERLY......I will let Ness and Knuckelhead answer this also.

As soon as my private guy gets it back in, i will try it. I keep a detailed log with pics so we should be able to see results.

The stuff i will be getting is 344 98% purity. I will let you know when i start.

i doubt anyone is going to pay that price for only 5mcg

You do the math

You are severly misinformed man.......SEVERLY......I will let Ness and Knuckelhead answer this also.

what is the total actual content of folli per the 1mg of total volume ????

well

what is the total actual content of folli per the 1mg of total volume ????

Oh man, your joking right? Hey man, take 5mcg.......no one is twisting your arm and no one is doing anything wrong here..........just 2 different volumes......its not a crime.

Oh man, your joking right? Hey man, take 5mcg.......no one is twisting your arm and no one is doing anything wrong here..........just 2 different volumes......its not a crime.

Phil, never said anyone was doing wrong or committing a crime - I can't speak on quality, performance etc...

Last edited:
We will be getting 1mg vials soooooonn:headbang: stay tuned

Follistatin:Day 1

I just received my Folli today and started with 60mcgs. From reading posts on here, I see that most people think that anywhere from 20 to 100 mcgs is best AND the length time to be on it is DAYS, not weeks. I will post to report any changes.

I just got a full vial of Unicorn Horn; 1mg. Am going to dose it at 100mcg per day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131