over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SOUTHERN STATES PICS!!

Renegade

Registered
THANX FOR THE HELP GUYS THIS IS HOW I LOOKED FOR THE SHOW. I DEHYDRATED TOO FAST (BY THUS NIGHT) SO I DRANK WATER THUS NIGHT-FRIDAY MORNING, WHILE TAKING LASIX AND WEARING A PLASTIC BAG. IT DID MESS UP THE CARB UP LIKE SOME SAY, BUT BY THE NIGHT SHOW I WAS HARD AS A ROCK, VASCULAR, AND HUGE! FELT GREAT TOO, AND THAT'S WHAT COUNTS MOST!

Attachments

• bakcompr.jpg
    bakcompr.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 605

Attachments

• latcompr.jpg
    latcompr.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 595
which one?

Renegade- which one are you? and whats your weight?

Attachments

• latsprdbcompr.jpg
    latsprdbcompr.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 585
I'M THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE GREEN TRUNX.

Attachments

• latnice.jpg
    latnice.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 606

Attachments

• stagevictorypose.jpg
    stagevictorypose.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 578

Attachments

• relaxed.jpg
    relaxed.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 820
Posing

Renegade said:

You might try looking at some pics/videos of some of the better posers hitting a rear lat spread. I'm sure with a little work your rear lat spread will appear better.

GREAT JOB BRO!! :)

What were your stats for contest?

xcel

nice job looking hard.

here the big quetion how much weight you gained back hehehe.

i'm up almost 50lbs and my contest was 3 weeks ago. gotta love that.

i'm not only the food club president but i'm also a client.

I hit the rear lat spread 2ways w/2different hand positions. I'ts gives my back 2 completley different looks. Everybody's genetics is different. Thanx anyway though!

I gained 25 lbs. since the show! I'm already up to 225 going up to 240 lbs for the workout video!!!

Thanx for the compliments!
Mo Elbasouni

I THINK YOU LOOKED GOOD! BUT....THE WORKOUT VIDEO????

I THINK YOU'VE GOT A GOOD PHYSIQUE AND LOOK ESPECIALLY GOOD FROM THE FRONT. DESPITE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT YOUR HAND POSITIONS AND HOW IT GIVES YOU A 'TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOOK'.......UM, YOU'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO IN THAT AREA........IT WASN'T JUST YOU THOUGH.....NONE OF THE THREE GUYS IN THE PICS YOU POSTED WAS HARD [READ..LEAN ENOUGH] IN THE HAMSTRINGS, CALVES,GLUTES. THE BACK NEEDS WORK, MO. I DON'T KNOW IF A GUY WHO THINKS HE'S GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE HIS OWN 'WORKOUT VIDEO' WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CONTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...BUT YOU'VE STILL GOT A WAYS TO GO.
THAT BEING SAID...........YOU'VE GOT A REALLY GOOD PHYSIQUE.
PLEASE TAKE THESE COMMENTS IN THE SPIRIT THEY ARE GIVEN.:)

Re: I THINK YOU LOOKED GOOD! BUT....THE WORKOUT VIDEO????

JETHRO TULL said:
I THINK YOU'VE GOT A GOOD PHYSIQUE AND LOOK ESPECIALLY GOOD FROM THE FRONT. DESPITE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT YOUR HAND POSITIONS AND HOW IT GIVES YOU A 'TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOOK'.......UM, YOU'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO IN THAT AREA........IT WASN'T JUST YOU THOUGH.....NONE OF THE THREE GUYS IN THE PICS YOU POSTED WAS HARD [READ..LEAN ENOUGH] IN THE HAMSTRINGS, CALVES,GLUTES. THE BACK NEEDS WORK, MO. I DON'T KNOW IF A GUY WHO THINKS HE'S GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE HIS OWN 'WORKOUT VIDEO' WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CONTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...BUT YOU'VE STILL GOT A WAYS TO GO.
THAT BEING SAID...........YOU'VE GOT A REALLY GOOD PHYSIQUE.
PLEASE TAKE THESE COMMENTS IN THE SPIRIT THEY ARE GIVEN.:)

All the guys in the pics are teens.

I thought you looked damn good then when Big A sais you were all teens, HOLY SHIT you should be damn proud you are doing thing right brodda keep it up!!

Thanx for the compliments, and critsizm, but I have my good freind Eddie the Rock Hernandez (Wnbf Pro) Helping me with my posing. We Know how my back looks both ways. The other way gives my shoulders a rounder look. It doesn't realy matter... About the workout video, It wasn't my idea, It was Joe Lobell's from MostMuscular.com He's Great with these things. I mean allot of Bodybuilders have 19" arms, and 50" chest, but I have one of the best offseason looks out there. I'm not say'n I'm most qualified for it, but hey I got lucky, and I'm doin a Damn good job so far w/ the video. The fact that I'm 18 and that size (realy don't mean to brag, or be conceeded) will be a big factor in the selling of it! Just b/c I my hams weren't ripped for a show disqulaifies me for makeing a workout video??? Again I was going for a different look. I was afraid of gett'n too small like i did last year. With about 30 lbs. of muscle added since last year, the hams didn't bother me at all. Next year I'll take it to another level, with the help of prince harrison (johnie jackson's trainer)...
No flamez just confused :confused:
Peace
Mo

You're absolutely excellent for a teen, especially 18.
I think Jethro was a bit confused - he thought that you were an open lightheavy or so. :)

MO....SORRY....I AM EMBARRASSED. I DID THINK YOU WERE OPEN CLASS. I AM A DIPSHIT....

AND HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE A TEENAGER. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY.
YOU SEE I AM MUCH OLDER THAN YOU ARE AND I AM REALLY CRITICAL OF MYSELF. WHEN EVER ANYONE APPROACHED ME CONCERNING MY PHYSIQUE AND OFFERED TO DO THINGS TO HELP....IVE NEVER THOUGHT I WAS GOOD ENOUGH. WHEN I DID MY FIRST SHOW I WAS 21. I LOOKED NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS YOU DO. ONSTAGE I WEIGHED 212 AT 6FEET 1INCHES TALL. SO YOU WOULD HAVE BLOWN ME OFF THE STAGE. I DIDN'T WIN AN OVERALL COMPETITION UNTIL I WAS 32YRS OLD...SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. WHEN YOU MENTIONED THE WORKOUT VIDEO I WAS THINKING...WOW, THE GUY LOOKS GREAT BUT HE'S NO LEE PRIEST OR RONNIE COLEMAN....HAHAHA...I WASN'T COMPARING YOU TO TEENAGERS. I THINK YOU LOOK GREAT. I FEEL LIKE AN ASS. SORRY, MO.

I'm struggling to find some constructive critisisim, but add more 'pop' to your delts, bring your lats down further, and bring up those calves and hams. You carry good mass on your inner quads, try to bring up the sweep. Other than that, you look great. Keep eating.

hey boy

congrats RB..... if your ever in my neck of the woods stop in and train!!!!!!!!!
dpsquat

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner