over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spain Pro

w8tlifterty

Registered
Hollingshed looking straight nasty... he has made a ton of progress this past year. Beef on top of beef and very conditioned. If he and Tuor nail it, I think this show is his. Regan never seems hard enough although a beautiful physique (sick back) and I dont thing Brandao can hang size wise w those two.

Are there any pictures up somewhere?

Hollingshead looking straight nasty... he has made a ton of progress this past year. Beef on top of beef and very conditioned. If he and Tuor nail it, I think this show is his. Regan never seems hard enough although a beautiful physique (sick back) and I dont thing Brandao can hang size wise w those two.

I am using Hollingshed as an example . . . no offence intended. He is a fine
bodybuilder. This is about conditioning, posing and more importantly, lighting.

I usually don't comment on these sorts of things because they are so subjective and
many people have a difficulty distinguishing subjective from the objective and
therefore get their panties in a bunch, it becomes a shit before you know it, so I avoid
. . . it but here I go . . .

Hollingshed came on off a bit compared to others. He looked better before at the
gym or hotel room before the show (most do). His posing is good as is his selectin
of poses and and transitions. A bit lees 'flourish' between poses would not hurt. i.e.,
a little bit goes a long way. And he could hold his poses a smidge more; he seems
a bit hurried.

My big (one of) complaint in these world class shows is the lighting. It is horrible.
It does not show the competitors to their best advantage. The could all benefit from
a bit of 'fill', some side sighting? (think widow shots). My opinion is they could no
worse now worse that hire a real lighting technician, a gaffer, a good one from
Hollywood lets say, to light these competitions. It would blow your collective
minds to see what these guy could do (I have worked with them for years) and it would
set a new standard in competition lighting, rewarding the competitors for all their
hard work and discipline.

All my opinion.

Are there any pictures up somewhere?

Just going off prep pics. Hollingshed has documented his entire prep on IG (i resisted but created a burner account mostly for DC's post).

I'm not sure the time difference so I dint know when it gets going. Ramy is out w covid so opens the door for everyone else

Edit-
Seen Alfresco's post. I didnt know prejudging already took place. I'll search for pics...

Al- how do you see it playing out?? Who's 1-5 in your opinion?

Just going off prep pics. Hollingshed has documented his entire prep on IG (i resisted but created a burner account mostly for DC's post).

I'm not sure the time difference so I dint know when it gets going. Ramy is out w covid so opens the door for everyone else

Edit-
Seen Alfresco's post. I didnt know prejudging already took place. I'll search for pics...

Seriously, I was not even aware of the show. I will check it out when I have a chance and
give my opinion of the placings. I am not a pro judge but I do have an opinion as a
photographer (think balance, not symmetry, wrong word, look it up) and as person who was
seen literally hundreds of thousands of fotos, been to untold shows and who has an
appreciation and fondness for bodybuilders (the last three do not count in judging).

Edit-

Pre judging has not taken place, starting around 5 pm local time in Spain tmrw, finals about 2 hours after. Rooting for James, I’m confident he can pull of the W tmrw.

Alfresco, im lost. You are speaking in past tense.
Are you talking about a show that ALREADY happened?
Spain hasn't started yet so I'm lost.

IMO, i think it'll be
James
Lukas
Raf
Reagan
Samson/Johal/Marc Hector (all three of these guys have potential to sneak in the top 5 easy)

I usually don't comment on these sorts of things because they are so subjective and
therefore get their panties in a bunch, it becomes a shit before you know it, so I avoid

Hollingshed came on off a bit compared to others. He looked better before at the
gym or hotel room before the show (most do). His posing is good as is his selectin
of poses and and transitions. A bit lees 'flourish' between poses would not hurt. i.e.,
a little bit goes a long way. And he could hold his poses a smidge more; he seems
a bit hurried.

My big (one of) complaint in these world class shows is the lighting. It is horrible.
It does not show the competitors to their best advantage. The could all benefit from
a bit of 'fill', some side sighting? (think widow shots). My opinion is they could no
minds to see what these guy could do (I have worked with them for years) and it would
set a new standard in competition lighting, rewarding the competitors for all their

All my opinion.

Ohhhh.. I took this as they'd already had prejudging and he was off?

IMO, i think it'll be
James
Lukas
Raf
Reagan
Samson/Johal/Marc Hector (all three of these guys have potential to sneak in the top 5 easy)
Same.... I unless I'm missing something? I'm so confused lol

IMO, i think it'll be
James
Lukas
Raf
Reagan
It would have been cool to see James stand next to Ramy. James to me, is more impressive in terms of dense, hard muscle. I know Ramy would own him size wise but I'd have liked to see them two in standing next to eachother

The Spain show has NOT happened yet - it's happens tomorrow, October 11, and is a one day show - **broken link removed**

Looks good in these pictures, not sure when they were taken.

james%2Bhollingshead20.jpg

a bit hurried.

All my opinion.

I was talking out of my ass because I put my foot in my mouth and was clearly out of
line in my post. My sincere apologies to all of those I misinformed.

I Googled his name and the 'Spanish Pro' and completely ignored / did not see the year
it was filmed. Stupid mistake. I will try and me more careful in the future.

Spain (big man show weekend 2019 posing) 3rd place

Obviously I know nothing about how he will look for this show, hopefully he does better
than third (see video).

I still stand by my comments about his posing (perhaps improved by my standards,
just a tweak or two but I still liked much of it) but . . . more importantly . . . I stand by
my comments about contest lighting. Much room for improvements and the contestant's
will look better and the viewers will like it.

I remember a show, damn I can't remember which one, but it was years ago in Europe
(Marcus, e.t. all) and the lighting was amazing. Never seen better. It was much commented
on in this forum. It was bit 'gold tinted' to me but perhaps the footage had not been color
corrected but the contestants looked amazing. Perhaps somebody here knows what contest
it was as I have slept since then ;)

Brandao has great symmetry. Hands clasped most muscular is a good pose for him.

Beautiful physique

In my opinion, he looks soooo much better than anybody in the top 10
in last years Olympia. He just explodes when he poses. His physique is
bodybuilding. Wish it was the future and I wish him all the best . . .
fingers crossed.

Raf probably has MOST guys ideal BBing structure. Everything from the front is great. AND he's not short. I think he's like 5'11 so he's somewhat thin. But he might get exposed from behind. Thats where Reagan is best. Reagon is Raf flip-flopped. Greatttt back, meh front.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity