over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPAMMERS on board

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Seems to be a ton of spam infiltrating threads lately, what hppens when we report the post-does a mod get an email or PM??? cause it seems like the posts stick around for awhile-I always got emails from reported posts in the past modding other boards so it would take a while to respond so most members just PM'ed a mod the link and it was removed pretty quick.

No biggie. Just annoying at times...as all :spam: is..

death to :spam: :spam: :spam: !!!
:D

Last edited:
PLEASE send me a personal PM with a link to the thread! I just LIVE for getting rid of this shit.

Interstingly, for evey spammer that actually gets through to post, probably 20 or more are met at the border and not even allowed to join the Board.

ALL new members have to be approved first, but with the spammers getting a lot trickier with their e-mail addresses and usernames, a few unavoidably slip through.

Thanks, Massive G!

MG,
When its reported we all get an email with a link to it.
You wouldnt beleive how many we get :p Tough to get them all rite away even if we checked our emails 10x a day.
Im guilty of overlooking those emails often... Ill make it a point to try and zip thruogh them though atleast once per day.
Same as Dad, if you shoot me a pm Ill get it rite away when logging in.

is it possible to give Kilo Klub members more "power" to be able to remove the spam or is it only possible to give full moderator privileges or nothing? If so then you have a lot more eyes on the board at any one second and we can yank this crap even faster. Just throwing it out there.

is it possible to give Kilo Klub members more "power" to be able to remove the spam or is it only possible to give full moderator privileges or nothing? If so then you have a lot more eyes on the board at any one second and we can yank this crap even faster. Just throwing it out there.

I Like the idea, Just not sure its possible. Have to wait for one of the tech guys to answer on that one.

So clicking on the little exlamation point icon is slower than PMing you guy's directly?

Ok...I'll report it that way from now on.

I am a squeaky wheel when it comes to spam :p

No way to control what posts/threads can be deleted, or modified once Mod controls are turned on. The Mods selected on this board have been for a reason and I wouldn't want every guy with 1000 posts having the ability to do that. Just my opinion.

I'm guilty of over looking some of the emails but try to rid the board once I see someone reporting it.

Just make sure to report the exact post so it's easy to point, click and remove.

I appreciate it.:)

No way to control what posts/threads can be deleted, or modified once Mod controls are turned on. The Mods selected on this board have been for a reason and I wouldn't want every guy with 1000 posts having the ability to do that. Just my opinion.

I understand, maybe not every KK member, but if you look at our "joined date" its obvious who has a vested interest in this board and who is just a post whore.

I'm guilty of over looking some of the emails but try to rid the board once I see someone reporting it.

Just make sure to report the exact post so it's easy to point, click and remove.

I appreciate it.:)

Guys, this cat Ty is like I used to be. Brings a tear to my eye as I watch these young guys like Ty and rAJ run the Board!

Thanks Dad

I sure dont run anything. :p I Just try and do my part to help keep it in order.
The members are what make Promuscle the best forum. A Good honest owner sure helps as well (ive seen some snaky forum owners over the years).
The main forum here, NOT the sponsor forum-members...(There often a pain in the ass) The guys (an Gals) that Compete at high levels and share there knowledge..As well as the ones that have made some amazing transformations since joining. There the key to this place being the best place for good solid up to date information.

I sure dont run anything. :p I Just try and do my part to help keep it in order.
The members are what make Promuscle the best forum. A Good honest owner sure helps as well (ive seen some snaky forum owners over the years).
The main forum here, NOT the sponsor forum-members...(There often a pain in the ass) The guys (an Gals) that Compete at high levels and share there knowledge..As well as the ones that have made some amazing transformations since joining. There the key to this place being the best place for good solid up to date information.

Agree completely - well said, rAJ!

What do the hep young cats say? Word!

I agree with this 100%...............

Are you trying to make yourself sound older:p

Hell, I'm one of the youngest here on-board...and I don't even know lol

I think them kids abreviate everything now and put it through pgp encrypt or somethin:headbang:

I guess it's pwoned or some shit now LOL

Last edited:
If I may make a suggestion....

these spam posts are coming from proxies using Xrumer 5.0 software....

just download and install this mod on vbulletin template and 3/4 of your battle is over.

vbStopForumSpam - vBulletin.org Forum

then you can download this and the other 1/4 is secured:

Enhanced Captcha Image Verification - stop bots from signing up!! - vBulletin.org Forum

= no more spam as Xrumer 5.0 can click the image and will also get stopped by the 1st plugin

Problem 100% solved and nobody has to monitor anything EVER

Better yet they should be banned for posting garbage

If I may make a suggestion....

these spam posts are coming from proxies using Xrumer 5.0 software....

just download and install this mod on vbulletin template and 3/4 of your battle is over.

vbStopForumSpam - vBulletin.org Forum

then you can download this and the other 1/4 is secured:

Enhanced Captcha Image Verification - stop bots from signing up!! - vBulletin.org Forum

= no more spam as Xrumer 5.0 can click the image and will also get stopped by the 1st plugin

Problem 100% solved and nobody has to monitor anything EVER

just a bump for this answer.

just a bump for this answer.

That stops bots it but doesn't stop real people which is what we have the problem here with as the registration process here is not automatic. Every new registration has to be personally approved by a mod.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131