over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spandex!!

beggar

Registered
I know some of you guys wear spandex to the gym. Most of you wear your spandex under a pair of shorts. Some of you wear the spandex or leggings as an outer garment. I never could get into the spandex thing but to each his own. I assume there is an advantage or maybe it's a look that has carried over from the 80's. I don't care what you wear. But I do have one request!! Please don't come to the gym wearing bright yellow spandex leggings and no underwear with your beans and franks all in my face. Sh**ts not cool at all. I don't care how big and muscular you are. I don't wanna get up from the bench press and the first thing I see is you walking towards me with your junk grasping for air. It looks gay no matter how straight and masculine you portray yourself. Someone must have complained because he had to hang a towel out of his pants to cover it up.

Now if you women want to do it, then I am all for it. Call me a hypocrite. That's ok because I am. lol

The Beggar

Reactions: XXL
I do wear black under armour "tights" under my shorts in the winter as I hate sweatpants.
I proudly wore my spandex in the early 80s trying to ape Paul DeMayos' style ;)

A bit off-topic and moot, but at some point in the last decade, I realized yoga pants are just spandex that aren't shiny.

I wear compression tights on leg days often, if you can't keep ur eyes off my bulge it's on you ;)

I know some of you guys wear spandex to the gym. Most of you wear your spandex under a pair of shorts. Some of you wear the spandex or leggings as an outer garment. I never could get into the spandex thing but to each his own. I assume there is an advantage or maybe it's a look that has carried over from the 80's. I don't care what you wear. But I do have one request!! Please don't come to the gym wearing bright yellow spandex leggings and no underwear with your beans and franks all in my face. Sh**ts not cool at all. I don't care how big and muscular you are. I don't wanna get up from the bench press and the first thing I see is you walking towards me with your junk grasping for air. It looks gay no matter how straight and masculine you portray yourself. Someone must have complained because he had to hang a towel out of his pants to cover it up.

Now if you women want to do it, then I am all for it. Call me a hypocrite. That's ok because I am. lol

The Beggar

Maybe they are gay

I do wear black under armour "tights" under my shorts in the winter as I hate sweatpants.
I proudly wore my spandex in the early 80s trying to ape Paul DeMayos' style ;)
I apologize for my ignorance and choice of lingo. As so not offend anyone I will refer to them as "tights" lol

Not to hijack the thread - I fukin can’t stand the guys at my gym that wear these tank tops that there Nipples are totally exposed - Lots of them do and it looks so stupid to me - I’m old skool guy tho
I got you beat. I seen a few guys walking around the gym with their tank tops over their heads so their chest and abs are exposed. I'm vain but come on man.

A bit off-topic and moot, but at some point in the last decade, I realized yoga pants are just spandex that aren't shiny.

I wear compression tights on leg days often, if you can't keep ur eyes off my bulge it's on you ;)
We all have bulges. But I don't needs to see the shape of your beans and franks. I assume you wear underwear?

I always wear leggings/tights on leg days, the compression greatly helps with my bad knees when training legs heavy and hard. Of course I do wear boxer shorts underneath them, the people who don't are a bit off to say the least.

this thread kinda makes me glad i workout at home now
i can do anything i want with my beans and frank (lol)
and i dont have to see anyone elses.
win win
-F

If you don’t have big ass quads; don’t go around wearing that shit in the gym and a short ass tank top that’s exposing your glutes..,’ no one wants to looks at that with your flat ass

generally speaking..
I wear nikes tights and wear shorts over them. Very comfy..

You guys seem to be bothered by others choices in life.I go to train and give 3 caps what others wear. I do check out the females when there's are see through when they bend over lol but thats just the pimp in me

If everyone just wore zubaz still we wouldn't have this issue. Or a nice pair of daisy dukes and workboots

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear