over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spartan Peptide Log ghrp6 bulk

kinglewy

Banned
My test monkey is running a bulk currently so I decided to experiment on him with the following protocol from Spartan Peptides.

200mcg ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc no dac 3x a day

mk677 12.5 mg pre-bed

Ghrp6 arrived yesterday...subject was administered 200 mcg ghrp6 by itself post workout...waited for some type of hunger but it never really arrived. Subject then was administered 250 mcg ghrp6 by itself pre-bed. Food was prepared for test subject in case of increased hunger yet hunger never surfaced.

This morning subject was administered another 250mcg ghrp6 by itself before breakfast. Hunger was nothing out of the ordinary and subject consumed his regular breakfast meal.

Lunch time cjc no dac arrived. Subject was administered 250mcg ghrp6 with 100 mcg cjc no dac. Subject experienced a hot flushing sensation but no other feellings apart from that. No increase yet in hunger and subject consumed his regular lunch meal.

Subject is going to be administered 300mcg ghrp 6 with 100 mcg cjc no dac in approximately 5 minutes and see if there is any noticeable increase in hunger.

On a side note subject has experienced an increase in defacation and has defacated 4 times so far just today.

Subject was administered 300 mcg ghrp6 with cjc no dac yesterday afternoon, also 25mg mk677 pre-bed.

Upon awakening subject was administered another 300 ghrp6 with cjc no da at 100 mcg.

Subject is definitely noticing an increase in the amount of food consumed...althought the sensation iis not that of ravenous hunger. Subject has noticed an increase in muscle fullnes along with a definite amount of water retention. Heart beat feels as if it beating out of subjects chest. Blood pressure will be checked later today.

Also a noticeable increase in lethargy and tiredness.

Although subject seems to be able to eat a larger amount of food than normal, meals spaced 2-3 hours apart do not seem to be optimal due to the previous meal still being digested and a feeling of being full that lasts for some time.

Subject just completed an hour long shoulders and traps training session.

15 min before training subject was administered 15iu humalog. Immediately before training subject was administered 300mcg ghrp6 and 100mcg cjcnodac.

Subject felt skin-tearing pumps that were quite painfull to the point of almost stopping the training session. Subject weighed in at 205 immediately before session and then 212 immediately after training session.

More research to follow.

Hunger increase from the ghrp6/cjc no dac is getting quite high. Upon eating the subject experiences a definite fullness in the muscles. 300 mcg ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc no dac pre-workout with insulin also seems to increase pump drastically. Mk -677 before bed at 25mg is allowing subject to get a good nights sleep and recovery is definitely increased as a result.

Subject has gained every bit of 15 pounds in less than a week. Strength gains are increasing every workout. Weight gain is ofcourse mostly water gain but subjects body needs to get used to carrying the extra weight.

Subject is going to experiment with ultra high doses of ghrp6 to see what happens. Most likely start at 500mcg 3x daily and adjust from there.

More research to follow.

How is this going for you up to this point?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Going very good so far. I had some ed problems because of prolactin but decided to keep pusching forward. Strength gains are up quite a bit and the scale steadily rises...I have been experimenting with 200 ghrp6 with cjcn dac pre-workout with 15iu humalog plus 100mg test suspension and the pump in the gym is incredible...I tried to shave after a workout the other day and could not get my arms to move right because the pump was just insane.

Calories are sky high and hunger is ever present.

All in all I am liking these peps quite a bit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws