over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spartan

Alongside333

Newbies
About to do a spartan race in about 45 days... besides eq and bpc157, what compounds do yall think would assist me? Thx

GW 50516 beyond a shadow of a doubt. Nothing else close

About to do a spartan race in about 45 days... besides eq and bpc157, what compounds do yall think would assist me? Thx

Skip the science and up the desire.

Looking for a compound now means you have already lost.

Your brain / attitude is stronger than any drug.

This is not personal, just the way I feel. Honest.

I'd say Cardarine but....

I've done a lot of endurance type races and fundraisers, marathons, 10km running, Spartans, mini-ironmans, 100k bikes, etc over the years and finishing with medicinal help would have tarnished the entire achievement. Even worse if you bump someone out of placing. Yikes!

I'd say Cardarine but....

I've done a lot of endurance type races and fundraisers, marathons, 10km running, Spartans, mini-ironmans, 100k bikes, etc over the years and finishing with medicinal help would have tarnished the entire achievement. Even worse if you bump someone out of placing. Yikes!
Problem with that is you assume others aren't using nsaids, caffeine, or whatever other medicines they need to function throughout the day. Take those away and will those same people be able to finish the race? Probably not.
So there is no shame in OP using his PED of choice. No one else is 1000% clean outside of food.
Like someone else said, if the guy Is looking for a crutch now he's already lost. Will probably gas 5mins into the event.

Skip the science and up the desire.

Looking for a compound now means you have already lost.

Your brain / attitude is stronger than any drug.

This is not personal, just the way I feel. Honest.
Definitely. So much in fact that Emeric said many years ago, "Motivation is your worst enemy." It's so true though. It's motivation that causes us to injure ourselves, diet too hard, grow too fast, take too many PED's, overtrain, overstrain, work too many hours. Then after it's done it's damage (injured, tired, sick and exhausted) it slinks away. Leaving you with little desire to climb out of that hole we just dug for ourselves.

Problem with that is you assume others aren't using nsaids, caffeine, or whatever other medicines they need to function throughout the day. Take those away and will those same people be able to finish the race? Probably not.
So there is no shame in OP using his PED of choice. No one else is 1000% clean outside of food.
Like someone else said, if the guy Is looking for a crutch now he's already lost. Will probably gas 5mins into the event.
Problem is, your entire reply post. I never assumed anything. I never shamed the OP. I have no idea what he's doing. Advil and caffeine are a little different than Equipoise, BPC-157, Cardarine, but even that aside, I just gave him my personal take. Is that okay with you? Do I have your permission to do that?

"Will probably gas 5mins into the event." Then YOU go on to ridicule the guy.🙄

Problem is, your entire reply post. I never assumed anything. I never shamed the OP. I have no idea what he's doing. Advil and caffeine are a little different than Equipoise, BPC-157, Cardarine, but even that aside, I just gave him my personal take. Is that okay with you? Do I have your permission to do that?

"Will probably gas 5mins into the event." Then YOU go on to ridicule the guy.🙄
You're saying OP is depriving others of a fair win since OP is using some "medicine' to complete the race.
Ok. So take OP out of the argument. With your line of thinking, the guy who took some caffeine pills prior to the race has then cheated the non-caffiene user out of a potential win. The caffeine guy is now the juiced medicine winner.
It's like these TV commentators who rail on about athletes who use PED. And how those athletes soil the game.
Yet the commentator making those comments can't get on TV or face large audiences without his medicine of choice. Whether that be Xanax, speed, or a couple beers.

Re: shame

Again... if OP is looking for endurance magic potions, then that means his natural endurance isn't built up. Which probably means he will gas in 5 mins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131