over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPECIAL 1+1 ON IGF1 ! and some interesting info on IGF1-lr3 vs Increlex

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
https://sciroxxonline.com/19-hgh-igf

As an appreciation deal for the members we'll offer our IGF1 products (lr3 and DES) for a special 1+1 deal (BOGO).

We'll also add extra gift for any member who would like to use these products and log his experience and progress.

IGF1 is known to be a game changer in the BB arena. One of the biggest myths in the BB community is a products called Increlex - it is a FDA approved treatment for Dwarfism which contains bio-identical IGF1, or in other words the IGF1 which our body secretes. This is quite scarce product, and extremely expensive. Few (if any..) members here have used it, and proper usage may require 50 usd and more on daily basis just to give u some perspective.

Most of you have heard on the IGF1-lr3 which is vastly marketed for athletes, I've heard multiple times that the Increlex is much superior to the IGF1-lr3 etc.... well if IGF1-lr3 is real and made by USP standards it's simply s superior product to the increlex as a fact.

The IGF1-lr3 is a novel configuration of the IGF1 molecule. The LR3 stands for an addition of a "tail" added in a certain position to the IGF1 molecule, this makes the IGF1-lr3 much more potent. For a brief explanation refer to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18567600 - "The actions of IGF-1 in vivo are modulated by IGF-1 binding proteins (IGFBPs), which generally act to inhibit IGF-I signalling. the analogue of IGF-I (LR3 IGF-I) has a significantly reduced binding affinity for IGFBPs". In simple words most of the IGF1 in the body is bounded to binding proteins (same as testosterone and other hormones), the binding proteins neutralize the hormone and turn it to not active, The new configuration helps IGF1-lr3 to travel in its active form in the serum and engage with the receptors much much more effectively. The article summarize and show the superiority of the IGF1-lr3 to the "regular" IGF1 - "Administration of LR IGF-I reduced the susceptibility of extensor digitorum longus, soleus and diaphragm muscles to contraction damage, as evident from lower force deficits after a protocol of lengthening contractions. In contrast to the mechanism of protection conferred by administration of IGF-I, the protection conferred by LR IGF-I was independent of changes in muscle fatigue and oxidative metabolism."

Till last years the LR3 version was considered a research grade hormone, and has never been approved for human use, but recently the FDA approved it for anti aging application under the brand Vicrin. We offer the Somedin which manufactured by the strictest USP standards in a western facility and offer it for fraction of the Vicrin's costs (620mcg costs 2500-4000usd at the clinics)

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

We keep this special deal for the members

Expect nothing less then real pharma grade for the most competitive price

We also offer the Soamstim (GH) for best deals with in ton delivery !

We keep offering this special deal, you may combine it with any other items of course and enjoy from this best offer

I'll also offer extra credit for loggers, contact me for details

Sounds like a plan bro, many may be surprised but proper usage in IGF1 during PCT will result is maintaining properly the gains while still "hardening" the look, the IGF1 has some proven and unique anti catabolic effects

We keep offering this very special deal for the members

- In town delivery

- Special bundle deals with GH

- Proven pharma quality

We're available 24/7 for any inquiry or order

Pretty nice deal. Brings the higher grade stuff down to a price that isn't too far out of line with average LR3

So email for this instead of through the site?

Pretty nice deal. Brings the higher grade stuff down to a price that isn't too far out of line with average LR3

So email for this instead of through the site?

You're welcome to mail us on [email protected] - we're there at your service 24/7, or of course place the order on the site, and just put on the comments section your screen name and the deal, here is an example - "goonstopher from PM - BOG deal on the IGF!" - when we see this comment we'll double the kits !

I'm def interested in making an order; how long can you use IGF LR3 for before the effects start diminishing?

I'm def interested in making an order; how long can you use IGF LR3 for before the effects start diminishing?

The usual protocol is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, its quite effective to run it this way year round based on our vast experience

There are different protocols which are effective as well, one of them advocate on running the IGF1 at low-moderate dosage along with GH year round. GH and IGF1 "complement" each other and have a distinct synergistic effect. The GH which is the key master anabolic hormone lowers insulin sensitivity (GH raises serum glucose levels, this triggers higher insulin serum levels, and here starts a cascade which leads to lower insulin sensitivity), IGF1 on the other hand increases insulin sensitivity, so together GH and IGF1 create a perfect metabolic balance

I'm getting my LR3 mailed today; I'm in the East Coast and its humid as fuck over here 87 degrees today. I won't be able to grab my LR3 till I'm done with work and I know the mailman is going to deliver it by like 12:30. Will it degrade within those 4 hrs while its in the mail, or will it be alright; I know GH is fine, but LR3 I hear is very very fragile.

I'm getting my LR3 mailed today; I'm in the East Coast and its humid as fuck over here 87 degrees today. I won't be able to grab my LR3 till I'm done with work and I know the mailman is going to deliver it by like 12:30. Will it degrade within those 4 hrs while its in the mail, or will it be alright; I know GH is fine, but LR3 I hear is very very fragile.

should be fine from my experience. Did you order from sciroxx, and if so, when? I paid last week and am still waiting to hear back

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear