over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Special invite to Kai for the Mr O 2017 by Jim M

did you watch Cedric's speech after he won the arnold 2017.... :D :D :D

Can you imagine Kai even attempting something so amicable as what Cedric tried to do?
What are you talking about? Kai won the year before and gave a great speech especially after Arnold said something idiotic (which is very common for Arnold, I attended the Arnold). You're a troll bro.

He defo won't compete again. He knows he won't win so he's accepted it.

What are you talking about? Kai won the year before and gave a great speech especially after Arnold said something idiotic (which is very common for Arnold, I attended the Arnold). You're a troll bro.

Rambo yes he is mate. Kids trolling shit everywhere lol Ignore him.

Kai is one of the most likable bodybuilders in the world. I hope you were being facetious. He has a lot more fans than Phil Heath. He got a standing ovation when I saw him compete in the Olympia. Phil Heath got boo'd.

No he is NOT being facetious JJ. Stupid brat just dont know what he is talking about.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I feel like I'm in backwards world. I like Kai a lot and think Phil is the douchey one.

I think the bodybuilding world could benefit from Kai's return. Not everyone likes him, then again, people can find something wrong with any human being out there. He's a character. Strange, and out there. But there's no denying he has a strong work ethic and an outstanding physique. Not the most aesthetically pleasing of the bunch, but he has some crazy muscle bellies and a lights out rear lat spread. I'd be happy to see him return.

He defo won't compete again. He knows he won't win so he's accepted it.

This is EXACTLY why he will and should compete....

Not about winning anymore for him...im sure it
Would be nice....

This is EXACTLY why he will and should compete....

Not about winning anymore for him...im sure it
Would be nice....

If he wasn't bothered about what place he got then I could agree. But I think he does. I think it has hurt him which is why he has looked to other things.

If he wasn't bothered about what place he got then I could agree. But I think he does. I think it has hurt him which is why he has looked to other things.

Lol....what other things???

Painting???....painting himself naked???
Painting himself naked while wrestling a bull???

:D

Now that you guys mention these things its kind of like WWE. You need the good guys, the bad guys and the absolute characters to make it interesting. Kai draws attention and fun to the stage.

I watched a young Kai posing routine and was blown away by how different he was from the rest. It was crazy yet elegant.

If he would compete in the O just to show his physique and appease fans he would gain even more popularity, money and further himself. He just won't be MR.O. And if he did compete it would be like Kevin Levrone of last year. Some would think he was going to win as a long shot and hope yet know it would never happen and still be satisfied and drawn in.

I feel like I'm in backwards world. I like Kai a lot and think Phil is the douchey one.

I think the whole Phil douche thing is sort of an act for the cameras. He is one of the nicest pros when you talk to him in person and he gives allot of credit and respect to his competition.

Not a fan of his personality, but would like see him compete as it would make things interesting.

yeah and then steps and tries to fight a competitor on stage a few months later? Yeah he's real genuine man :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not a troll if I have a different opinion than you do. I'm also not a "kid" Davidenis and it seems kind of immature/disrespectful of you to refer to me like that. :cool:

Last edited:
He's a cry baby, an embarrassment to the sport. As a person; he annoys me. I can't even watch him speak. who the hell answers a simple question with a 30 min long answer....

I hope he shows up and places 10th

I always liked his quads........

No homo ;)

I like Kai a lot. That being said, I never understood the fucking grapefruits and being a male dancer. He did that well before he start to get on the "magic". Usually guys resort to that lifestyle when they need to pay for all the drugs, not before. But who I am to judge. I did not grow up a parent less orphan.

I would love to see him compete. It makes the Olympia much more interesting. Without him, Phil is just in another league. It is clear Big Ramy will never come in condition until he has that muscle maturity from time.

Lol....what other things???

Painting???....painting himself naked???
Painting himself naked while wrestling a bull???

:D

Well acting even though he's cringey as fuck.

He won't compete though and if he does he wouldn't win.

did you watch Cedric's speech after he won the arnold 2017.... :D :D :D

Can you imagine Kai even attempting something so amicable as what Cedric tried to do?

Dude Kai is one of the most down to earth, humble, and mindful people I have ever heard speak. The guy is extremely spiritual and intelligent on a lot of things. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about....

Last edited:
Dude Kai is one of the most down to earth, humble, and mindful people I have ever heard speak. The guy is extremely spiritual and intelligent on a lot of things. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! you must be under 25 years old.
oh man.... thats^ a good one lmao

and Mike Tyson is smart cuz he used big words (improperly). they are both un educated incredibly insecure self sabotaging one trick ponys. Both freaks eventually not taken serious. Mike freaky knock out power but was a joke end of his career. Kai had a good run now is just a mime in a bikini that doesnt do shows. but yeah, real smart guy....
-F2S

The real bodybuilding dream :

Not compete anymore and still make money
from bodybuilding.
They would embarrass him if he comes back.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131