over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Specialty bars and equipment

In my home gym I have 4 straight barbells for various pressing movements. I like the Duffalo Bar for squats which is why I added it to my assortment of bars. The Trap Hex Bar is awesome for deads, really gets the quads burning! Mine has rotating handles with various grip thickness’s. I’ve been patiently waiting since a week before Christmas for my Kabuki Transformer bar. It’ll probably be my new favorite for squats. Should finally receive it next week!

Other than those I have 2 EZ Curl bars, a Kabuki Kadillac bar, Rogue MG-23 Multi-Grip Bar, and a 12” Log Barrel Barbell. I have many specialty bars and they all serve a purpose!

Cage

I think that the greater range of motion is generally a good thing but on benches I think you are are putting yourself at greater risk for injury. But you probably, already know by now I am not a fan of bench presses.
i definitely see your point of view on the duffalo bar. as long as you use it smart and nothing out of your means like trying to go for max effort PR's, if you have shoulder issues or using it not being warmed up, i think you'll generally be ok. at least you cant go too deep like you could on a dip bar

In my home gym I have 4 straight barbells for various pressing movements. I like the Duffalo Bar for squats which is why I added it to my assortment of bars. The Trap Hex Bar is awesome for deads, really gets the quads burning! Mine has rotating handles with various grip thickness’s. I’ve been patiently waiting since a week before Christmas for my Kabuki Transformer bar. It’ll probably be my new favorite for squats. Should finally receive it next week!

Other than those I have 2 EZ Curl bars, a Kabuki Kadillac bar, Rogue MG-23 Multi-Grip Bar, and a 12” Log Barrel Barbell. I have many specialty bars and they all serve a purpose!

Cage
ive always wanted to see how it felt to squat with a transformer bar

Forgot about a viking press attachment. Great accessory piece and not terribly expensive. Sometimes a bit of an inconvenience to setup though. Essentially another way to get our hands in neutral position.
I just put mine on my bar-end with the power-bar in my power-rack. The side with the handle, a little lower than that other end.
Works well and takes really no time to setup..

Glad im not the only one who loves the SSB. Left shoulder is a complete wreck and cant reach back for a regular bar now.

Another good (and fairly cheap) product i bought for myself is the Top Squat. Most of us dont BUY bars because we dont own a gym—aside from the dudes who have awesome garage gyms. And a ton of gyms stillll dont have the SSB, disappointng. So after listening to Dr. Scott hype this for a bit, I went on to Dave Draper's old site and bought this Top Squat bar attachment. It basically IS the SBB attachment, that you can put on any gym bar. Think it cost me $175 or somethign like that, but well worth the investment. I have brought that sucker to tons of gyms.

Glad im not the only one who loves the SSB. Left shoulder is a complete wreck and cant reach back for a regular bar now.

Another good (and fairly cheap) product i bought for myself is the Top Squat. Most of us dont BUY bars because we dont own a gym—aside from the dudes who have awesome garage gyms. And a ton of gyms stillll dont have the SSB, disappointng. So after listening to Dr. Scott hype this for a bit, I went on to Dave Draper's old site and bought this Top Squat bar attachment. It basically IS the SBB attachment, that you can put on any gym bar. Think it cost me $175 or somethign like that, but well worth the investment. I have brought that sucker to tons of gyms.
Haha same here my shoulders cant rotate that much for the life of me.

I had seen those a while back and wondered how effective they could be. Glad to know they have your seal of approval.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws