over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Specific leg routine

Fitilla

Banned
Hi guys, need a new leg routine/rep-range advice. What I am really after is that tree look with outstanding condition and I really do not want to look like some of those out of proportion guys with huge legs overpowering their upper bodies that actually look like they are not going to the gym with their clothes on, just plain fat. I hope you know what I mean.

Anyway I'm after creating that proper defined/separated and striated look on my legs with muscles extremely dense and popping out,veins everywhere ,but I do not want them to grow big in size measurements so I change trousers size and such. I hope you know what I mean. MTUT (Menace Time Unter Tension) will of course be employed with emphasis on machines mostly. and I will be starting the routine with emphasis on hamstrings as they are lagging,weak and need good stretching after the sets.

How many sets,rep-ranges I should be after,of course mirror is the best buddy.
Any specific exercises?

Thank you very much

Squats are off the menu for now, and they also develop the core,defeats the objective a bit. may include them later on and it will be a front squat

bodyfat on the other hand is melting off ,though a bit slow

even thinking about training them fasted~(or with just a whey/casein combo) and fast in the pwo window and a bit later on if that will make any difference,DO NOT WANT THEM TO GROW, just more dense,separated,muscles popping out look and veins

thinking of starting with some Power heavy weight Sets in low rep range(4-6-8(if I could of course)) as full rom ,followed by time under tension set for 2nd half of the workout.

Last edited:
Wow. You seem to have the answers? Build it and then get lean. This is silly.

If you already know every answer to your questions, why do you ask?

Wow. You seem to have the answers? Build it and then get lean. This is silly.

What do you mean? don't think I've got the answers as if I was happy with the way they look I wouldn't be here asking, I've never believed in this build it then get lean -if that is by what you mean as BULK then CUT it just does not work with me,the more muscle I try to build the more fat loss occurs,it has always been the case with me(and yeah could've done it wrong but somehow when I priorotise for muscle growth fat loss is always accompanying it) ,unless I do some intelligent fasting for fast fat loss that also works.

What is silly?

If you already know every answer to your questions, why do you ask?

do I?

that is the most hardcore bodybuilding forum I know of and there is always something I will learn from every day even that I forbid myself from reading it as it is really messing with other things I have to do.

Thanks for the confidence high bud (don't want to sound sarcastic in any way)

In this sport there is Always room for improvement.

Last edited:
Did I say bulk and cut?

Do the exercises with weight resistance and time under tension. EAT THE FOOD. Supplement wisely. This will build the muscle whether you are 8% bodyfat or 15% bodyfat. Then, get super lean to see the separation and vasculature. It's really not rocket science...and if every time you build muscle, you get lean at the same time...then good! Why don't you post some pics and show us where you're at right now?

do I?

that is the most hardcore bodybuilding forum I know of and there is always something I will learn from every day even that I forbid myself from reading it as it is really messing with other things I have to do.

Thanks for the confidence high bud (don't want to sound sarcastic in any way)

In this sport there is Always room for improvement.

I just don't understand. You love this forum....you forbid yourself from doing the research - so you just want these answers given to you? Make time in your life for what is a priority. Consider hiring a coach. You're missing some MAJOR points...because I see you state some things that are absolutely spot on (always room for improvement, best forum on the internet) but then you don't want to put the time in to learn. If you won't put the time in to READ, how on earth could you put the time in to EAT, TRAIN, RECOVER, DIET, SUPPLEMENT, ETC?

I just don't understand. You love this forum....you forbid yourself from doing the research - so you just want these answers given to you? Make time in your life for what is a priority. Consider hiring a coach. You're missing some MAJOR points...because I see you state some things that are absolutely spot on (always room for improvement, best forum on the internet) but then you don't want to put the time in to learn. If you won't put the time in to READ, how on earth could you put the time in to EAT, TRAIN, RECOVER, DIET, SUPPLEMENT, ETC?

Yes, I honestly adore this forum and some other ones,spent too much time doing research in the sport. now however I have to spend my time elsewhere. I am certain that I am missing SOME MAJOR POINTS hence why I am asking.

Yes, I honestly adore this forum and some other ones,spent too much time doing research in the sport. now however I have to spend my time elsewhere. I am certain that I am missing SOME MAJOR POINTS hence why I am asking.
Post up pics of your progress to this point so some can help.

I do all compound movements. There isn't any specific that's going to build more then others. Train eat sleep.

Good quick routine:

Day 1:

Squats
Leg Curl
Standing Calf

Day 2:

Bench Press
Dips
Pull-ups

5 sets of 10-15 should do it.

Something i like to do to break my usual leg routine.

Leg extension 4 sets

Smith Front Squats 10 sets( narrow stance)

Leg press 4 sets(narrow stance)

Leg curl 4 sets

The leaner you get the more impressive the legs.:headbang:

Leg Extension
leg press
squat variation
lying Curl
stiff deadlift

1 working set each. No less than 15 reps.
do it every 4th or 5th day.
when you build the muscle and are satisfied,then drop the unwanted bodyfat.

Leg Extension

leg press

squat variation

lying Curl

stiff deadlift

1 working set each. No less than 15 reps.

do it every 4th or 5th day.

when you build the muscle and are satisfied,then drop the unwanted bodyfat.

Shhhh!!!!! Giving away all the secrets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only secret is consistency...oops...don't tell anyone

Haha, that reminds me of a workplace weight loss contest I was in a couple years back.........
It was right after I hung up my powerlifting belt and went from 250 to 218.
When people asked me how I did it I said with diet and exercise..........they said no way......I replied that they were right I left part out,,,,,,,,

CONSISTENT DIET AND EXERCISE...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner