over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Specific Questions for GH users please

strongrhino

Banned
I been on/off all sorts of test for over 20 years so I am quite familiar with all of those compounds. Now at 42 I'm ready for GH long term use. I read many conflicting issues on board regarding proper use and dosages so if ya could please take a minute or so and answer some specific questions so I can get it "right" -Thanks
1. difference in colors of tops
2. dosage of course
3. cost/month (really not an issue for me)
4. pin size- and is it only subcutaneous inj sites
5. Do the benefits outweigh any (if at all) negatives
6. Are ya "happy" with your decision
Im about 5'6 210# 5-6%BF
BTW i have used the "search" function but seem to read different things and I would appreciate MODS if ya don't send this to beginners forum I want real answers from real seasoned vets. Thanks

I use an insulin pin, use about 4 i.us per day (but worked up from 1 per day), and shoot it im. I absolutely love GH. (though I don't know how much that has to do with my age, I'm 38)

I use an insulin pin, use about 4 i.us per day (but worked up from 1 per day), and shoot it im. I absolutely love GH. (though I don't know how much that has to do with my age, I'm 38)

every day? Thanks for reply

Im new to this and Im in need for some GH. How to i order it? Thanks

Well Officer Dingleberry, not only will i tell you but ill give you my name address phone number, a list of every order and email address in the tri-State area, and help you set me up for a bust. :banghead::welcome:

Well Officer Dingleberry, not only will i tell you but ill give you my name address phone number, a list of every order and email address in the tri-State area, and help you set me up for a bust. :banghead::welcome:
where did that come from?

i cant stop laughing

A post a mod deleted, if you saw it you would think thats as funny as i do. Im a pretty hilarious guy.

It wasnt directed at you.

It's all good bro- i'm just looking for some answers so I may make the most informed decision that I can. Like I said when it comes to the other stuff I read and can recite the bible. I'm old school and gettin older and am clueless where and what to do with this stuff. such misinformation and conflicting stories so i'm looking for some direction- from those seasoned vets.

I think DatBtrue has a thread in the peptides forum that he posted for me a while back, when i was asking about the basics of it so i could begin to research for myself, search all posts by DatBTrue and the information you will find is golden. probably better than anyone else can give you unless you hire someone.

get some pharcoms redtop, mexys, or rips, and when you get it mix 1ml sw then draw to the # 20 on an insulin pin and take it first thing in the am, do that 2 on 2 off or 5 on 2 off. there is no noticeable bad sides and many benefits.

I been on/off all sorts of test for over 20 years so I am quite familiar with all of those compounds. Now at 42 I'm ready for GH long term use. I read many conflicting issues on board regarding proper use and dosages so if ya could please take a minute or so and answer some specific questions so I can get it "right" -Thanks
1. difference in colors of tops
2. dosage of course
3. cost/month (really not an issue for me)
4. pin size- and is it only subcutaneous inj sites
5. Do the benefits outweigh any (if at all) negatives
6. Are ya "happy" with your decision
Im about 5'6 210# 5-6%BF
BTW i have used the "search" function but seem to read different things and I would appreciate MODS if ya don't send this to beginners forum I want real answers from real seasoned vets. Thanks

2-4 iu daily is usually enough for me these days. I stay nice lean and ripped.
There are various brands and quality,,,I like the pharm brands like Serostim,,and humatrope.

lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420