over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

specific training methods while on gear

mphowells

Newbies
hi,

I've been doing some DC training and will looking to be starting a cycle of mainly EQ (had some unwanted test sides).

In the past i have done a cycle with 5x5 training but wanted to know what peoples experience was with gear and DC.

I'm assuming it would go very well together

Thanks

mphowells said:
hi,

I've been doing some DC training and will looking to be starting a cycle of mainly EQ (had some unwanted test sides).

In the past i have done a cycle with 5x5 training but wanted to know what peoples experience was with gear and DC.

Thanks

I'm certain you would be happy.

5 X 5

5 x 5 training is somewhere middle of the road....It's a power routine but with a bb mind set....Heavy
I've always made the best gains from this training using anadrol..you could always do some prop with that and the sides from the heavier test doses should be better for you....

I think prop,drol and eq would be a killer mass cycle because it has everything you need...The test in smaller doses,the drol for the strength and mass and the eq for the vascular effect and also as a solidyfier also....If you don't gain with this then you need to join a bowling league with me then..LOL

mphowells said:
hi,

Thanks

If you don't mind me asking, what were the sides?

really bad acne was pretty much my main problem which suprise dme as I tried to keep my blood levels balanced all the time.

I give presentations as part of my job and it's just about the worst thing I could personally have. Wouldn't have bothered me if it was on my back or chest.

Maybe I will look at using test but with eq as the base of the cycle.

Would the gear allow me to increase the frequency of my weight sessions on the DC training as I found doing it on 5x5 allowed for a lot quicker recovery (although i have to confess I did not visit the gym more often as a result of this)

I'm a firm believer that you need test as a base when mixing compounds around. If you are worriend about acne get some Pantothenic Acid. Sup1's site has in a bucket or some doxycyclin. You might get just as much acne from D-bol or Anadrol.

Training - what works when you are off works when you are on. The only thing that changes is the intensity. While on I can lift more weight and add insentity to my workouts so I need just as much time off. If I added to much frequency to my workouts and I was upping my intensity - I don't care how much gear I was taking my CNS still would not recover for the next workout.

Keep it simple man. If the program works it works.

haze324 said:
I'm a firm believer that you need test as a base when mixing compounds around. If you are worriend about acne get some Pantothenic Acid. Sup1's site has in a bucket or some doxycyclin. You might get just as much acne from D-bol or Anadrol.

Training - what works when you are off works when you are on. The only thing that changes is the intensity. While on I can lift more weight and add insentity to my workouts so I need just as much time off. If I added to much frequency to my workouts and I was upping my intensity - I don't care how much gear I was taking my CNS still would not recover for the next workout.

Keep it simple man. If the program works it works.

Cheers that's some solid information.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner