over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spectrum HRT Maximus HRT

LMR

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone heard of these guys? They got popped by the feds is up for 10years in Mylan prison. Is negotiating to flip on a bunch of guys. I got inside info.

No shit..I know they use be on a different board and everyone raved about em

Be careful they still are up and running. The brother is running the sites. He's probably going down too. DEA worked them for 5 years and got them.

Thanks for the heads up Gary.

Checked that crap out once on whatever board he's on, made me sick. Nobody can say a bad word the mods delete the post right away. The guy sounds like an idiot anyways.

Have the details of the bust? Curious...

Spectrum HRT is legit as far as Im aware....beening using them for awhile

What was he doing that was illegal? Can a customer get in trouble by using them exspecially thinking it's legal n doing all the bloodwork etc.

Be careful they still are up and running. The brother is running the sites. He's probably going down too. DEA worked them for 5 years and got them.

Your "inside information" could't be further from the truth. Its obvious you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground and you should be ashamed of yourself for starting unfounded rumors....................... :yeahthat:

His case had NOTHING to do with his company. NOTHING.

Maybe Osta Gain stand to get some more business by tarnishing someone's else's reputation.

Last edited:
So there is a case? And you are aware of it? You care to elaborate then since I dont seem to know what Im talking about?
Your "inside information" could't be further from the truth. Its obvious you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground and you should be ashamed of yourself for starting unfounded rumors....................... :yeahthat:

His case had NOTHING to do with his company. NOTHING.

Maybe Osta Gain stand to get some more business by tarnishing someone's else's reputation.

I guess those guys with "Powered By Maximus HRT" in their sig on that other board will be removing it....

So there is a case? And you are aware of it? You care to elaborate then since I dont seem to know what Im talking about?

Why don't you tell me me? Didn't you have inside information?

or were you talking out of your ass? didn't you say something about it taking the DEA 5 years to get him? and his brother or something was next?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :action-s:

You're calling me out on 1 2 3 posts so fill us in on how I dont know what Im talking about because apparently you seem to know more than me. How am I wrong? Fill us in here because Im sure we'd all like to know why you think Im wrong or are you going to be a lil pussy behind the screen name and keep talking shit like the little man that you are?
or were you talking out of your ass? didn't you say something about it taking the DEA 5 years to get him? and his brother or something was next?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :action-s:

I didn't specifically register to this site to hide anything. As a matter of fact I purposely registered to call you out on your bullshit.

You can't just go around saying you have inside information and then when you get called a liar you want me to tell you the story?

Kiss my ass.

You need to back up that mouth of yours with some evidence. You said you had it.

So........... put up or shut up :naughty:

I have nothing to prove.

Man LMR......

This rumor mill needs to be shut down. " Inside information" then you spread it on the biggest body building board out there? I hope people see the lies you said about Ergopep now also. Do not ruin any more business for anyone.......I don't care how " little" you think anyone is or how " big" you think you are......its pathetic the way you non stop run your bullshit. Focus on your next sale, not who is after who or if its true or 5 years or 10 years.........these guys bust their ass to provide a legit service to people....our people.......

This rumor mill needs to be shut down. " Inside information" then you spread it on the biggest body building board out there? I hope people see the lies you said about Ergopep now also. Do not ruin any more business for anyone.......I don't care how " little" you think anyone is or how " big" you think you are......its pathetic the way you non stop run your bullshit. Focus on your next sale, not who is after who or if its true or 5 years or 10 years.........these guys bust their ass to provide a legit service to people....our people.......

:headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner