over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sperm and Steroids

animal71

Banned
I wanted to discuss an interesting topic in our world. Sperm count. I'm sure many of you have been though doctors to check sperm counts etc. I know I have. Did you have issues with sperm count after long term steroid use? were you able to get your wive/gf/etc. pregnant? if not, what reason did the doctor give?

I had a few issues with sperm counts, a few times had arguments with the old lady. Even after PCT, sperm count took a long time to recover. Though I ended up having kids anyways. Too many :eek:

We just published an article about sperm count and steroids on evo, feedback is welcome:
https://www.evolutionary.org/sperm-count-and-steroids/

sperm.jpg

Although it's not impossible to get your wife pregnant while on steroids (they're called roid babies), it's highly unlikely.

99.9% of people will need to get off all steroids (including TRT) in order to get their wife pregnant.

You basically need to get off everything, run a good PCT and then try to get your wife pregnant.

been on trt and blasts for 4 years now... i can only imagine how hard it will be for me to recover enough, if me and the gf decide on marriage and a kid :(

The best bet when it comes to having kids is to get off everything. This includes full cycles to just simple low dose oral only runs. Even guys on TRT should stop if they want the best odds at conception.

I wonder how many 'steroid babies' fathers are out there who aren't really the baby daddy. the chances of knocking up your gf/wife on steroids is low, although possible. but according to the article the odds drop substantially the longer you are on.

I don't want kids, really, but you never know I might change my mind. I'm kind of worried after like 5 years of blasting and cruising. My girl is 35y I'm 28.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Professional Muscle mobile app
when the chick gets it in her head that she wants a baby she will drive you crazy :banghead: I've seen a lot of marriages fail because the woman ends up feeling betrayed by the hubby, even through no fault of his own, can't get her pregnant. wait till she finds out you abused steroids and are lessening the odds further, she will really go apeshit on you

DO NOT COUNT ON JUICE AS BIRTH CONTROL

Both of my children were conceived during longer reasonably high dose cycles , the son the youngest was conceived while I was on a "cruise" of 500mg a week after a 16 week cycle of over 2,000mg a week total.
AND
I've only had one working nut since I was 16.!!

Steroids are not even close to being considered birth control

yup.....had all mine while prepping for shows...

fully loaded....

you guys have no idea WTF you are talking about.

:cool:

I also think that if you use gear and what to one day have kids...run hcg and/or HMG during you cycle. Dante and others have talked about this. And with hcg being so cheap...why wouldn't you use it?
Also I would minimize the 19 nor's on cycle as well.
I went off for 6-7 months, now I am back on low test and using hcg since week 2. And my stuff looks normal. Not like when I am ran tren and test with no hcg. It was like I was shooting water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been juicing for years, on and off, without even doing a proper PCT because I was blasting and cruising.

When my wife and I decided to have kids, I got HCG and clomid, dropped everything cold turkey...After that ran out, we tried... 4 months later she was pregnant.

When I got my blood tested, my test was low, but everything else was fine.

So after all the years of juicing, I now have to take 200mg of cyp for the rest of my life...OH well, I never planned on stopping anyway :D

Also, your question should be answered by simply observing the pros who have kids after more abuse than any of us could ever do.

Last edited:
when the chick gets it in her head that she wants a baby she will drive you crazy :banghead: I've seen a lot of marriages fail because the woman ends up feeling betrayed by the hubby, even through no fault of his own, can't get her pregnant. wait till she finds out you abused steroids and are lessening the odds further, she will really go apeshit on you
Her previous partner had low sperm count and couldn't get her pregnant
She did tons of hormonal treatment to no avail. I doubt shell go through it all again when it turns out I might not be fertile

That's good to hear.
I have been juicing for years, on and off, without even doing a proper PCT because I was blasting and cruising.

When my wife and I decided to have kids, I got HCG and clomid, dropped everything cold turkey...After that ran out, we tried... 4 months later she was pregnant.

When I got my blood tested, my test was low, but everything else was fine.

So after all the years of juicing, I now have to take 200mg of cyp for the rest of my life...OH well, I never planned on stopping anyway :D

Also, your question should be answered by simply observing the pros who have kids after more abuse than any of us could ever do.

Last edited:
Both of my sons and my daughter were conceived on high doses of test and deca. Two of them I was on nearly 3 grams of gear and wife was on birth control as well. It's all in the genes. I know several other guys who conceived kids when using heavy amounts of aas. Just like everything else everyone is affected by things differently.

I have to agree with Tenny. I also have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about. Iv never done any pct of any kind or used hcg or clomid and iv never got gyno that didn't go away after I came off or had any problems recovering from anything when I came off other than losing a little size between runs. I recently came off for over a year after 20+years of fairly consistent use and had blood work done and my body still produces more free test than most teenagers. EVERYYHING in my blood work was in normal parameters. I know I changed my doctors mind about steroids being deadly unhealthy and dangerous. Some people bodies are just a lot stronger than others I guess. I think like most things a lot of it depends on the strength of your minds ability to control your body

Last edited:
I had my kid before ever using AAS, so when I went in blast/cruise mode I was fully accepting of the fact that I may never be able to have any more kids. I also let my current gf know before getting too serious that there's a good chance I might not be able to if she is wanting to have kids. Luckily she is perfectly content not going through labor and helping me raise my child.

My testicles are about a quarter of the size they originally were, so about the size of walnuts, also they rarely hang low anymore so I doubt I'm producing any swimmers if testicle size is any indication. Loads are still just as large though and the same consistency so sometimes it makes me nervous.

In the years I have been on TRT I have came off 1 time and ran a high dose of clomid and HCG, and my balls blew up, made my jeans feel weird as I wasn't use to that feeling lol. So I'm pretty sure if I were to come off I wouldn't have an issue. Additionally, on the clomid and HCG I really didn't feel all that bad.. But if I were to "try" and have kids I wouldn't want any of those drugs in my system or be on AAS, because the idea of that makes me immediately think of birth defects for some reason, I know there's no basis behind it but it's in my mind lol.

So if I have another kid that's fine, but if not then that's fine too.

But I truly believe that just because you are on trt or blasting aas it's still VERY possible to knock up a girl. So don't rely on it for male birth control by any means.

Random but does it seem like men who use AAS are more likely to have daughters? Judging from personal experience and what I've seen that seems to be the case.

Although it's not impossible to get your wife pregnant while on steroids (they're called roid babies), it's highly unlikely.

99.9% of people will need to get off all steroids (including TRT) in order to get their wife pregnant.

You basically need to get off everything, run a good PCT and then try to get your wife pregnant.

Hmmm, but you hear about guys blasting tren at almost a gram and then knocking their ladies up thinking that running a 19-nor so high would make it impossible..

I think it's a lot more likely than .1% of steroid users.

Last edited:
My nuts were small before I did any gear and iv honestly never noticed them reduce in size while using gear either.

Last edited:
My nuts were small before I did any gear and iv honestly never noticed them reduce in size while using gear either.

Ever ran high dose clomid/hcg together while off everything? I'm willing to bet they would be bigger than before you ever started AAS.

19 nors are definitely not male birth control like Iv read on the net several times. My children are proof of that. And they were all close to or over ten lb healthy babies and they have been healthy all their lives so far.

I already said Iv never used any of that stuff before. Iv never had any issues. Why would I want to make my nuts bigger if they work perfectly fine the way they are?? That makes no sense at all to me. If it's not broke don't fix it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws