YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spices you guys like to use to prep for chicken?

Raphael3636

Newbies
Just like the title startes, just curious how you guys like to prep your chicken? My wife got me a industrial sized air fryer for Christmas and just wanted some ideas from the community any good recipes for the air fryer. I can't do fish unfortunately, I'm allergic, so I need to stick with white meats mainly with a nice steak here and there

I'm thinking of making some kind of salsa Verde rub, I think the chili lime rub by Webber like @SouthernMuscle mentioned might be a great addition to my verde ( my Verde usually consists of spinach, spring green mix, onions, jalapenos **will sub habaneros this time**, salt, pepper, dash of sugar, 5-6 anchovies and just plain Mazola oil, all done by hand blender, this way I can tell the texture of my Verde as oppose to guessing by just throwing into blender, and I'll play around with the Webber rub ) ....but with a little extra spice, maybe 1 habanero for every qt. I make. I haven't tried it yet but mix the Verde rub in my eggwash and coat the butterflied chicken breast fillets in the eggwash( with the Verde ) then cover with Panko, bake at 375, rotating and flipping every 10 mins or so... I know panko burns easily so maybe ill deep fry my ck filet strips first for a quick 2-3 mins then throw em in the oven, this way I believe the ck will stay moist without burning the panko. Gonna give this a try this weekend. If anyone is interested in the recipe **spicy** I'll post it up this weekend after a trial and error stage with pictures once I have it all figured out. Yeah I know not your healthiest option but it's off-season for me atleast, so eat up or shut up hahaha.... With all best intentions ! Any chefs in here I'd really appreciate some feedback, if this dish turns out nice I might add it to my menu this spring/summer at my restaurant.

Everglades seasoning is amazing, I get it on Amazon. I also like to make my own rubs. Green chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Air fry and top with green salsa

Both of these are my go to seasonings. The truffle one is off the charts good on everything!

Attachments

• 0548BC8B-CCDB-4666-968E-E500281C51CC.jpeg
    0548BC8B-CCDB-4666-968E-E500281C51CC.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 23
Yeah? Would've never been able to tell, wonder why pickle juice, only thing I can think of is a natural preservative...
Vinegar tenderizes and the salinity of the juice brines the chicken and makes it juicy. I make pickle marinated fried chicken often

you can't go wrong with these two bad boys. almost no cals, all the flavor

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity