over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPOILER ALERT - MAYWEATHER - ALVAREZ

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Floyd made it look easy. It went all twelve rounds. Canelo was game but far to slow to catch Mayweather. At 23 he'll be back and should be one of the greats of his time! One judge saw the fight as even...:confused:

That judge must have been a Canelo fan.

Haha the judge was high. Felt bad for canelo, mayweather was just toying with him

That judge must have been a Canelo fan.

With all the controversy surrounding boxing, be it fighters paid to throw fights or judges paid to throw them, judging like that doesn't help boxing's credibility at all!

C.J. Ross was the one that scored it a draw. She's also one of the two judges that screwed up the Bradley-Pacquiao decision. I doubt the NSAC will ever remove these blatantly horrible judges.

Nah... I never liked Canelo, he doesn't have a lot of punching power, despite having a lot of knockouts... I watched a lot of his highlights when they first announced the fight and it took him a shit load of punches to hurt his opponent... I knew that he wouldn't be able to land that many on Floyd Mayweather... Canelo is like a young, slower version of Julio Caesar Chavez, but without the skill, patience, nor punching power... Mayweather will likely retire undefeated... Mayweather has a lot of talent, but I don't really care for his fights, he's too boring... He's not even close to the best ever btw... He's the best now though...

He's like the Coby Bryant or Lebron James of boxing... No Michael Jordan though... He holds way too much and uses way too many bullshit tactics... A real fighter has good defense without tying up, holding, grabbing, pushing and without running away... He has very good hand speed, but not like Roy Jones Jr. nor Sugar Ray Leonard... Sugar Ray was exciting, he fought EVERYBODY, like Hearns, Hagler, Duran... Those were wars... There is just very little talent and interest in boxing now a days... Does anyone even know who the heavyweight champs are now a days? Pathetic...

Nah... I never liked Canelo, he doesn't have a lot of punching power, despite having a lot of knockouts... I watched a lot of his highlights when they first announced the fight and it took him a shit load of punches to hurt his opponent... I knew that he wouldn't be able to land that many on Floyd Mayweather... Canelo is like a young, slower version of Julio Caesar Chavez, but without the skill, patience, nor punching power... Mayweather will likely retire undefeated... Mayweather has a lot of talent, but I don't really care for his fights, he's too boring... He's not even close to the best ever btw... He's the best now though...

He's like the Coby Bryant or Lebron James of boxing... No Michael Jordan though... He holds way too much and uses way too many bullshit tactics... A real fighter has good defense without tying up, holding, grabbing, pushing and without running away... He has very good hand speed, but not like Roy Jones Jr. nor Sugar Ray Leonard... Sugar Ray was exciting, he fought EVERYBODY, like Hearns, Hagler, Duran... Those were wars... There is just very little talent and interest in boxing now a days... Does anyone even know who the heavyweight champs are now a days? Pathetic...

I knew Canelo would lose. I was hoping beyond hope that his "power" wasnt just fiction, but alas, Mayweather remains as the "best."

I can't stand Mayweather - I just can't. His attitude and his fighting style annoy me, and the fact that it "seems" (I say seems because I don't want to get torn apart) that they hand pick guys they know he can beat in order to maintain his record and keep him safe. It's safe, but it's boring and not what boxing should be in my opinion.

I like backing guys who climb ranks and weight classes, looking to be the best of the best and dominated multiple areas of boxing. Who fight not only for money, but because they really want to see how they match up against "the best." I really wish the the Mayweather/ Pacquioa fight would have happened. Even if he lost I think Pac would have been able to push him to his limits, and Pac was one of those fighters you just don't see anymore... Old school heart and modern day power and speed. To me Pacman is one of the best in the last decade, not afraid to lose, not afraid to come back, fights EVERYONE he can.

But I digress.. Mayweather won, surprising no one, made a huge pay day, surprising no one. He remains "on top" and boxing continues to die.. Thank god for UFC, but maybe boxing will make a comeback one day..

There's a lot of money backing up Canelo, Televisa which is the most powerful TV station south of the border is behind Canelo 100%. They even showed the fight for free in their channel in Mexico.

There's a lot of money backing up Canelo, Televisa which is the most powerful TV station south of the border is behind Canelo 100%. They even showed the fight for free in their channel in Mexico.

Mexico shows all fights for free... That I know of they've never charged for a fight, I could be wrong, but I lived there for a year and off and for a few months a year between 1994 and 1996... The U.S. Charges the most by far for PPV fights, some countries offer packages, the U.S. is just absurd with $75.00 per event now...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws