over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPOILER ALERT - UFC 160 Results!

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Here are the ones I can remember...

Velasquez vs Silva - Cain won by 1st round TKO. I thought the stoppage was ok...In the replay you see Silva's hands on the mat while Cain is hitting him and then Cain nails him and Silva's head drops face first into the mat and the ref calls it. I'm ok with it...No point prolonging the inevitable!

Dos Santos vs Hunt - Junior looked good but Hunt took his best punches and got up...Hunt is one tough dude! Too bad he doesn't take his training serious enough and improve his stamina. Junior knocked him down with a grazing spinning heel hook and then ended the fight with a straight right that would have caved any other competitors skull in!! Junior by KO late in the 3rd.

Teixeira vs Te Huna - Teixeira KO'd Te Huna!

Maynard vs Grant - Grant KO'd Maynard in the 1st round...I used to be a big fan of Maynard but he got too cocky for me...Congrats to TJ Grant!!

Cerrone vs Noons - Cerrone won via decision...Bloody fight!

Pyle vs Nelson - Pyle Knocked Nelson into an alternate universe 20 some odd seconds into the first round! Of note, the ref should have stopped it but forced Pyle to lay two more shots on Nelson who was obviously not there...I hope they suspend that ref!!

Bermudez vs Holloway - Bermudez won by decision. Some weren't pleased with that decision.

Nurmagomedov vs Trujillo - Nurmagomedov won...I can't remember how off the top of my head.

Bowles vs Roop - I believe Roop choked out Bowles.

Any fights I didn't list is because I can't recall off the top of my head.

Cain's fight was so boring wtf... KNOCKED that fucker out in two minutes. How the hell did Overeem lose to Silva I dunno

Cain's fight was so boring wtf... KNOCKED that fucker out in two minutes. How the hell did Overeem lose to Silva I dunno

Overeem lost by being to cocky. He would have destroyed silva if he had not thought the guy was so beneath him.

Over all I thought it was a great night of fights and was worth the PPV purchase. Noons got the living shit beat out of him! You could tell that he wanted out of that fight so bad towards the end. He looked straight miserable.

Junior fought a great fight, too. I couldn't believe that over hand right he landed on Hunt in the first round. I kept rewinding it over and over bc I couldn't believe #1 how hard he hit Hunt, and #2 that other than getting dropped, Hunt just got right back up and looked completely un-phased. I don't think I've ever seen someone hit with a shot that hard, aside from head kicks. It was the same shot that he caught Cain with in their first fight and you saw how that turned out.

Cain vs. Big foot went exactly like I expected. It's not that Big foot is a bad fighter, it's just that Cain is just leaps and bounds better than him and 95% of the rest of the division. If Overreem wouldn't hand gassed against Bigfoot then he would have been fighting Cain last night.

Off topic just a bit, but did you hear that Forrest Griffin officially retired last night? Finally, a fighter that retires at the perfect time. He is going out on a win and there was no way that he would beat any of the current top five LHW's. I love Forrest, but lets be honest, he was a B- level fighter at best. Not to take anything away from him because he beat some big names, but they were either past their prime or out of shape.

Because Overeem forgot to throw any punches! I don't where his head was at that night!!

How in the fuck can a KO be boring?! :rolleyes: Yeah I wished it would have lasted longer, but there was nothing boring about the fight. Overeem punched himself out and gassed at the end of the fight. That's how he lost.

Over all I thought it was a great night of fights and was worth the PPV purchase. Noons got the living shit beat out of him! You could tell that he wanted out of that fight so bad towards the end. He looked straight miserable.

Junior fought a great fight, too. I couldn't believe that over hand right he landed on Hunt in the first round. I kept rewinding it over and over bc I couldn't believe #1 how hard he hit Hunt, and #2 that other than getting dropped, Hunt just got right back up and looked completely un-phased. I don't think I've ever seen someone hit with a shot that hard, aside from head kicks. It was the same shot that he caught Cain with in their first fight and you saw how that turned out.

Cain vs. Big foot went exactly like I expected. It's not that Big foot is a bad fighter, it's just that Cain is just leaps and bounds better than him and 95% of the rest of the division. If Overreem wouldn't hand gassed against Bigfoot then he would have been fighting Cain last night.

Off topic just a bit, but did you hear that Forrest Griffin officially retired last night? Finally, a fighter that retires at the perfect time. He is going out on a win and there was no way that he would beat any of the current top five LHW's. I love Forrest, but lets be honest, he was a B- level fighter at best. Not to take anything away from him because he beat some big names, but they were either past their prime or out of shape.

I agree that Hunt can take a huge punch! If just stepped his skills and cardio up, but that's been his downfall his whole carrier! He has all the raw talent in the world but never took it serious enough earlier in his career and now he's 39!!

Another fighter who retired a couple of weeks ago is Shane Carwin.

Shane Carwin announces retirement from MMA - MMA Fighting

I'm looking forward to Cain Vs, JDS 3. I think it should be a great fight.

Pyle fought rick story and survived some early trouble to come back and take the decision. Always root for pyle

Teixeira subbed te huna

Khabib put on a sambo clinic and won by decision. I love sambo/judo.

Happy for tj. He has been on a tear!

I agree that Hunt can take a huge punch! If just stepped his skills and cardio up, but that's been his downfall his whole carrier! He has all the raw talent in the world but never took it serious enough earlier in his career and now he's 39!!

Another fighter who retired a couple of weeks ago is Shane Carwin.

Shane Carwin announces retirement from MMA - MMA Fighting

Yeah I read about Carwin last week. Too bad that he was set back by all of his injuries. I always enjoyed watching Shane fight. I still remember his first fight in the UFC when he was throwing his 250lb opponent around like a damn rag doll.

Yeah I read about Carwin last week. Too bad that he was set back by all of his injuries. I always enjoyed watching Shane fight. I still remember his first fight in the UFC when he was throwing his 250lb opponent around like a damn rag doll.

Luckily he has a great career to fall back on....engineer

Here are the ones I can remember...

Velasquez vs Silva - Cain won by 1st round TKO. I thought the stoppage was ok...In the replay you see Silva's hands on the mat while Cain is hitting him and then Cain nails him and Silva's head drops face first into the mat and the ref calls it. I'm ok with it...No point prolonging the inevitable!

Dos Santos vs Hunt - Junior looked good but Hunt took his best punches and got up...Hunt is one tough dude! Too bad he doesn't take his training serious enough and improve his stamina. Junior knocked him down with a grazing spinning heel hook and then ended the fight with a straight right that would have caved any other competitors skull in!! Junior by KO late in the 3rd.

Teixeira vs Te Huna - Teixeira KO'd Te Huna!

Maynard vs Grant - Grant KO'd Maynard in the 1st round...I used to be a big fan of Maynard but he got too cocky for me...Congrats to TJ Grant!!

Cerrone vs Noons - Cerrone won via decision...Bloody fight!

Pyle vs Nelson - Pyle Knocked Nelson into an alternate universe 20 some odd seconds into the first round! Of note, the ref should have stopped it but forced Pyle to lay two more shots on Nelson who was obviously not there...I hope they suspend that ref!!

Bermudez vs Holloway - Bermudez won by decision. Some weren't pleased with that decision.

Nurmagomedov vs Trujillo - Nurmagomedov won...I can't remember how off the top of my head.

Bowles vs Roop - I believe Roop choked out Bowles.

Any fights I didn't list is because I can't recall off the top of my head.

Maynard was the big suprise to me.

I'm looking forward to Cain Vs, JDS 3. I think it should be a great fight.

I think it's going to be a repeat of the second fight. I cainntaking him down over and over again with his pound and ground. JDS seems to have no ground game at all.

I think it's going to be a repeat of the second fight. I cainntaking him down over and over again with his pound and ground. JDS seems to have no ground game at all.

The second fight wasn't like that at all. Cain beat JDS ass on the feet and yeah he took him down, but most of the damage was on the feet. Also, JDS is a black belt in BJJ so I assure you that he knows what he's doing on the ground. When you're getting the crap beat out of you then your skill level drops a few notches on the ground. Haha

i only saw the prelims on fx... how did glover look???

Don't understand the spoiler alert.

Anyway, Cain is keeping that belt for a long time. The only one that will threaten him is JJ when he moves up to heavy weight.

JDS has no ground game AT ALL and Cain will destroy him again next time.

When Junior threw the overhand right to the back of the ear of hunt he looks like he is winding up and throwing a baseball as fast as he can. Vicious.

Don't understand the spoiler alert.

Anyway, Cain is keeping that belt for a long time. The only one that will threaten him is JJ when he moves up to heavy weight.

JDS has no ground game AT ALL and Cain will destroy him again next time.

What do you mean you don't understand the spoiler alert? It's just like spoiling a movie if you don't give a warning. A lot of people DVR the fight and don't know the outcome. If the title of the thread was "Cain retains the title and JDS beats Bigfoot," then a lot of people (including me) would be pissed off. It's just common courtesy, Allex.

When Junior threw the overhand right to the back of the ear of hunt he looks like he is winding up and throwing a baseball as fast as he can. Vicious.

I know, right?! Just like I said in my original post, I immediately hit the rewind on my DVR at least 4-5 times bc I have NEVER seen someone throw a punch that hard (and connect) in my life! Even my wife said "Holy shit!!!" I've seen head kicks that didn't land as hard as that OHR. It sounded like a fucking baseball bat hitting a tree!

I'm sure after that punch JDS was thinking, "What in the fuck am I suppose to do now?!!!" Hahaha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131