over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spokane Washington-anybody close?

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Moving there for 14 weeks.

What’s the weather like? Any good gyms? Any fun things to do?

I’m from south Arkansas, this is gonna be a culture shock I think.

I should probably leave the MAGA hat at home? Lol

I am fairly close in Boise Idaho. Eastern Washington is not super liberal, but Spokane was kind of an armpit. Big meth town, so I have heard. Maybe it has changed. I have not visited for many years.
On the other hand, its about an hour from Coeur d'Alene. The town, the lake and the Golf course, all of which are stunningly beautiful. And another 30 minutes into the Silver Valley: Silver mountain resort etc.> Year around recreation. Fantastic if you like hunting, fishing, skiing, mountain biking anything outdoorsy.

I live about 2.5 hours away. Spokane is ok. Downtown has some nice restaurants and places to grab a beer. Downtown near the park is a nice place to walk around and people watch. Weather is hot in the summer cold and snowy in the winter. Skiing not to far away...lots of outdoor stuff. Go ahead and bring your MAGA hat you'll fit in just fine. Driving around Spokane is a nightmare, though.
I have relatives in Bentonville AR. Buying a house there this winter.

My Brother lived in Spokane.

Chill area with better weather than Seattle.

Watch "Visionquest" before you go and you'll be fine.

I'd definitely bring the hat, they might not like it but oh well lol. I do hear it rains alot which sucks. What is the reason for the move, new job?

I've been to Spokane a handful of times, but never lived there. I had friends who lived in Lewiston/Clarkston areas, and another in.....effin' Grangeville, haha. When I visited (many years back), we drove to Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, and I think it's Pullman, or something like that. I think one the WA Universities is in Pullman? They had some kind of go-kart slick track in one of them that we hit up and I kept crashing because i was on dbol and my forearms were too pumped to turn the gdamn wheel. I had to quit and walk off....yep:( I couldn't even drive the damn thing back to the pit/start area after a few laps.

It isn't Arkansas, but I don't think you will be too far out of your element there if i had to guess (booze, outdoors stuff, Copenhagen, and incest....I joke, I joke:D ). It's not near as bad as visiting your Valley Girl's town, hahaha.

Is this for work?

I live about 2.5 hours away. Spokane is ok. Downtown has some nice restaurants and places to grab a beer. Downtown near the park is a nice place to walk around and people watch. Weather is hot in the summer cold and snowy in the winter. Skiing not to far away...lots of outdoor stuff. Go ahead and bring your MAGA hat you'll fit in just fine. Driving around Spokane is a nightmare, though.
I have relatives in Bentonville AR. Buying a house there this winter.

You will LOVE bentonville Fayetteville area. Hiking, fitness, least conservative of Arkansas.

Arkansas gets shit on, but if you like the outdoors, we have mountains, rivers, lakes, hardwood forests, delta down southeast….duck hunting capital of the world…..it’s not horrible,

I've been to Spokane a handful of times, but never lived there. I had friends who lived in Lewiston/Clarkston areas, and another in.....effin' Grangeville, haha. When I visited (many years back), we drove to Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, and I think it's Pullman, or something like that. I think one the WA Universities is in Pullman? They had some kind of go-kart slick track in one of them that we hit up and I kept crashing because i was on dbol and my forearms were too pumped to turn the gdamn wheel. I had to quit and walk off....yep:( I couldn't even drive the damn thing back to the pit/start area after a few laps.

It isn't Arkansas, but I don't think you will be too far out of your element there if i had to guess (booze, outdoors stuff, Copenhagen, and incest....I joke, I joke:D ). It's not near as bad as visiting your Valley Girl's town, hahaha.

Is this for work?

Yea I took a job at the criminally insane prison unit. A nurse got killed and everyone quit.

Yes I know it’s not a real good plan, but the money I’ll make will literally be a game changer.

I’ll make in 14 weeks what 90% of my pay was last YEAR

You will LOVE bentonville Fayetteville area. Hiking, fitness, least conservative of Arkansas.

Arkansas gets shit on, but if you like the outdoors, we have mountains, rivers, lakes, hardwood forests, delta down southeast….duck hunting capital of the world…..it’s not horrible,
We get down there as much as possible. LOVE it there! J Street Gym is one BAD ASS GYM!

Yea I took a job at the criminally insane prison unit. A nurse got killed and everyone quit.

Yes I know it’s not a real good plan, but the money I’ll make will literally be a game changer.

I’ll make in 14 weeks what 90% of my pay was last YEAR
My one friend who lived in Grangeville worked as a CO, but he took another CO job down south near Boise. Depending on where you go, it can get really beautiful in areas up there. They get a lot of snow, but i think you are used to that?

Is your girl going with you?

My one friend who lived in Grangeville worked as a CO, but he took another CO job down south near Boise. Depending on where you go, it can get really beautiful in areas up there. They get a lot of snow, but i think you are used to that?

Is your girl going with you?

She has to stay at her hospital till end of august to get fully vested in the matching 401K, then she’s gonna come up. Then depending on if I get an extension or ready to head back south for the winter we will find another travel gig.

I can’t do Washington winter. 35* is fucking cold to me. I’m not sure how cold it gets up there but I damn sure know it’s colder than Arkansas lol

Iv been there many times. Mostly just passing through but I spent enough time there to know it’s a little Mexico. Lots of drug issues there. It’s a Shitkicker cow town. Bring your cowboy boots abs your big belt buckle and your wrangler jeans lol. Iv eaten at several good restaurants there. It’s hot in the summer and snow in the winter.

I worked in corrections in Washington for 5 years. I topped out in pay at 27.75 an hour. Benefits were shit. Washington corrections Fucking sucks hard. But I’m sure corrections anywhere sucks lol. Was Not enough money to keep me working there I went back logging where I made twice as much.

Yea Juggy, it gets effin' hot there in the summer, 100+ degrees like Alzado mentioned. I was shocked at that part when I was there.

I hear they have white Christmas's. And their police use silencers.

Iv been there many times. Mostly just passing through but I spent enough time there to know it’s a little Mexico. Lots of drug issues there. It’s a Shitkicker cow town. Bring your cowboy boots abs your big belt buckle and your wrangler jeans lol. Iv eaten at several good restaurants there. It’s hot in the summer and snow in the winter.

Bahaha I’ll fit in perfectly

And it must be really bad the way they are paying us to come up to help.

My dad has worked at a cross tie and paper mill for 32 years. He’s a forester

One of my cousins just started working at the Arkansas Children's Hospital as a NICU nurse.

One of my cousins just started working at the Arkansas Children's Hospital as a NICU nurse.

Is she hot??

Lol. Childrens is a great hospital. One of the best work environments in Arkansas. And they got a fat ass raise a couple months ago. She will make a very comfortable living.

Is she hot??

Lol. Childrens is a great hospital. One of the best work environments in Arkansas. And they got a fat ass raise a couple months ago. She will make a very comfortable living.
She just turned like 22, lol. She probably wouldn't be my type, but i've never seen her in person. I know her dad through other family genealogy stuff, as well as a bunch of my other family who all live in Arkansas, Texas, etc. She just graduated from nursing school this week and landed the job. I have so much family from Arkansas, we are probably related....hahaha.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131