over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spoke with DP @ Jr. Nationals......

Skip

Registered
I just got off the phone with DP as he was stuffing his pie-hole with pizza at an Old Chicago's and having a beer.

Said he was dialed in nicely but did not make the top 5.

Seems they went more for the bigger, fuller look instead of the ripped to shreads look that DP sports.

He won't know his final placing until tomorrow morning.

Skip

[email protected]

Re: Amanda

PHIL HERNON said:
How did she do? Win the overall open div???? Mens also??? DId Manion give her a pro card? Demilia?

LOLOLOL:D :D :D

well I bet he got 16th,
My buddy Crypto after Smokin everyone in our area at the
states decided to do the USA`s and had his ass handed to him.
Its a entirely differant level. Seems Like when we start thinkin
were the shit (not talkin about DP at all, I mean any or all of us)
you soon realize that you aint` Shit. Theres always someone better or tougher or with a bigger dick whatever it may be.
Oh about the 16th, I think only the top 15 place after that
everyone is 16th.
Either way congradulations buddy, just gettin up there with some of the very best around is something in its self.

Sounds like he went in as a light-heavy, which IMHO is a much tougher class than middles. DP - you're a winner in our eyes - you've got what it takes to be very competitive at that level!

xcel

I'll be really interested to hear exactly how he placed, and which class. Last I heard he was going to try for middles, but I didn't hear for sure. Either way I know he was looking incredible!

Seen crypto

rAJJIN said:
well I bet he got 16th,
My buddy Crypto after Smokin everyone in our area at the
states decided to do the USA`s and had his ass handed to him.
Its a entirely differant level. Seems Like when we start thinkin
were the shit (not talkin about DP at all, I mean any or all of us)
you soon realize that you aint` Shit. Theres always someone better or tougher or with a bigger dick whatever it may be.
Oh about the 16th, I think only the top 15 place after that
everyone is 16th.
Either way congradulations buddy, just gettin up there with some of the very best around is something in its self.

rAJJIN,

I've seen crypto's pics (and read the bantering about them on another board). Very impressive, especially quad sweep.

Did he go right to the USA's, skipping the Jr.s?... If so, some of his placing may have been due to the politics and that the judges hadn't seen him (?). (When asking a judge where I could improve after my last show, the first words out of the judge's mouth were, "You just need to do more shows around here so the judges know your face!"

I do hear where you're comin' from r.e. "thinkin' we're the shit." Thank God I have met some pro's, know a few truly national level competitors, and competed with these guys (I have done some of the Cal NQ's, but have never qualified to do a Nat. show.)

DP, if / when you read this, congrats on the show(!!!), on having your head on straight and on improving on your previous best condition, size, etc. (judging from the last pics).

-Randy

xcelbeyond said:
Sounds like he went in as a light-heavy, xcel

No, he got into the middles and said he looked like Skeletor. lol

In fact, he thought it may have been held against him because he was so shreaded and this is the first year that they weren't testing for diuretics.

I have given him my opinion (for what it's worth) about going as a lightheavy anyway. I think he is considering moving up. He could come in at the top of the lightheavies if not by next year, certainly the year after and he would still be qualified for nationals whether he competes in 2004 or not.

As far as 16th place goes, I don't really know what you meant by that but he as placed, I think 4th at a Jr. show only last year or the year before. I understand the show was very tough with some of the guys competing that have placed at the USA - one that has been in the top 5. However, DP is a pretty tough middleweight with superb conditioning. I doubt he was very far down the line, even without favorable callouts.

Skip

Too shredded???!!!

Never heard that used as an excuse before..... Damn it, my conditioning was just too good! LOL! Sorry bro, not trying to be a dick, just found that amusing. Oh, and the diuretic test is and always has been a joke. They pull like 6 #'s out of a hat when they do it (which is rare).... not everyone is tested.

Regardless...Congrats DP, you could always hold out for the USA's in 6 weeks. Fun Fun Fun!

skip

Skip said:

No, he got into the middles and said he looked like Skeletor. lol

In fact, he thought it may have been held against him because he was so shreaded and this is the first year that they weren't testing for diuretics.

I have given him my opinion (for what it's worth) about going as a lightheavy anyway. I think he is considering moving up. He could come in at the top of the lightheavies if not by next year, certainly the year after and he would still be qualified for nationals whether he competes in 2004 or not.

As far as 16th place goes, I don't really know what you meant by that but he as placed, I think 4th at a Jr. show only last year or the year before. I understand the show was very tough with some of the guys competing that have placed at the USA - one that has been in the top 5. However, DP is a pretty tough middleweight with superb conditioning. I doubt he was very far down the line, even without favorable callouts.

Skip

Well all I meant was after the first 15, everyone gets 16th. hell there may a been 30 guys in his class
Wasnt at all a shot at DP as I have much respect for him an hell even you buddy, same for Randy up there. You guys are some of our best we have here that still compete.
Dp is got a hell of a future in BB, from the pics Ive seen and all I
hear.

Re: Seen crypto

homonunculus said:

rAJJIN,

I've seen crypto's pics (and read the bantering about them on another board). Very impressive, especially quad sweep.

Did he go right to the USA's, skipping the Jr.s?... If so, some of his placing may have been due to the politics and that the judges hadn't seen him (?). (When asking a judge where I could improve after my last show, the first words out of the judge's mouth were, "You just need to do more shows around here so the judges know your face!"

I do hear where you're comin' from r.e. "thinkin' we're the shit." Thank God I have met some pro's, know a few truly national level competitors, and competed with these guys (I have done some of the Cal NQ's, but have never qualified to do a Nat. show.)

DP, if / when you read this, congrats on the show(!!!), on having your head on straight and on improving on your previous best condition, size, etc. (judging from the last pics).

-Randy

Randy,
yes he did go straight from the Mr.Missouri to the usa`s only days later. that was probly part of it also as he was dialed in 100% to win the Missouri open at light-heavy. Chad was doing his
prep and he looked freaky (atleast to me) he was ripped to the bone and you could almost see thru- his skin
he just was glad to make up there and stand on the same stage.
He says its a completley differant level a guys.
Ohh and the Quad sweep, well last year they took out a chunk
of his Quad the size of a small steak. Turns out it was also cancerous:confused: He says it was from all the Eq he put in them over the years. ANyrate hes still bigger then most anyone in my area and is Hangin in there. Far as I know they got it all out
and he should be fine Other then the bigass scar that runs
Down one of his wheels.

i was at the show and sat with wylde and there is no way DP should not have made the 2nd call out. i have no idea what the judges were thinking. we just all kind of sat there dumbfounded. but thats part of BB-all the BS that comes with it.

I was in Crypto's class that year, infact got second to him. With first saying I got respect for the guy, I have to follow it by saying he actually screwed up his contest prep that year and looked flat. He was supposed to be a heavy wt that year and looked AWSOME a week before then ate up a shit load of muscle and was in my class which was a big suprise for me lol. Since then he has had to have some cysts removed and yes it was from site injections, but he is known not to like to train legs and I think got to swept away with putting oil in them. This year I will be doing the MO and competing as a heavy wt and hoping that this willl be the year. I was at Jr. Nationals this weekend and met with Wyldone and am glad to say we both feel I should come in Freaky at 5"7 215. Another mistake was that Crypto did go straight into the USA's and it honestly doesn't matter if you look the best, they like to see you put your work in first by doing Jr.s which is what I plan on doing. From what I hear he is down around 190 or so right now and just chilling out. Whether he will compete again I don't know. Not dissing on him at all, but just calling it like i see it and learning from things he maybe should have done differently. PEACE

Re: skip

rAJJIN said:

Well all I meant was after the first 15, everyone gets 16th. hell there may a been 30 guys in his class
Wasnt at all a shot at DP as I have much respect for him an hell even you buddy, same for Randy up there. You guys are some of our best we have here that still compete.
Dp is got a hell of a future in BB, from the pics Ive seen and all I
hear.

No problem, bro. I wasn't taking a shot at you or irritated or anything. I think my precontest attitude is coming out on the keyboard without my meaning it to. lol

To the guy who said that being too shredded was a good excuse or something of that nature, I think DP is a straight shooter and if he says he should have gotten better callouts, I believe him. Seems wylde and Josh were there and thought the same damn thing. So did Palumbo but I am not going into that story. It seems you were probably just joking so I am not poking at you as much as I want to be sure you were kidding, that's all.

My point was that shows tend to sway one way or the other, especially at the Jr and national level - they either tend to go for more of the shredded look across the board or the bigger and fuller look, again, across the board.

I am waiting on the pics. They should tell all.

Skip

Pro someday
Im sure we probly know eachother.
Spfld is a Fairly small town. yea Crypo has lost intrest sure
but i dont know about him weighing 190? who knows
Im trying to think of who you are at 5`7 215,
anychance you know Mark or Ren? I thought it was a black dude
from st.louis that was 2nd in the overall that year, One of the guys from the Powershack? I think he did the Novice class also
though. ANyhow hit me up with a pm or e-mail sometime
and maybe we can workout or something, Im just a littl guy though at just over 200,so youll have to go easy on me,lol Anyhow Good luck at the Missouri
Im sure Ill see you there.

DP

Not ripping on him I just seemed to think he was fuller last year people always go in smaller than they really could by listening to bad advice.

PS:
Dave the Dinasour was there? I'll have to yell at him he told me he was not going.

Last edited:
FaTHEAD,
you ever gonna reveal to us regular members who you are big,
Just curious thats all, seems like you are well connected and have a big name so you have made me curious.
If not i can understand your reasons. atleast throw me a clue

|--[\\\\]>------------- i was there cheering on my buddy who got 2nd in the middles and it WAS definately a tough class. The guy who beat him ended up winning the whole show..the guy was SICK! so shredded it was unreal...had abs taht i didn't even know existed. My buddy Ko was pissed as hell! he left immediately after his placing and we went and stuffed our faces with pizza...i asked him, 'how's the pizza taste' and he answere "a lot better than that stupid 2nd place trophey i got!"--i guess he was still bitter..lol...anyways...it was a great show...i wish i knew who DP was so i could have cheered him on too...

I spoke with DPSQUAT today on the cell; he was disappointed in placing 11th. He was in good spirits though; obviously he didnt agree. Wylde was apparently very upset also according to DP. DP did place 4th last year in the middles, and that the class he did this time also. I sure he deserved better...but is handling it like a man!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws