over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPONSOR: Quality Chemical Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the good customer that you speak of? I'm looking forward to your PM!

Are you kidding I Hope? Youve gotten two infractions and are on the very edge of being banned from here. Then you ask something like this :confused:
You sound more like a pain in the ass customer to me after reading all your replys here Ive had to delete.

I deleted your posts guys. Sorry but that is not what this thread is for, can you please keep these matters off the open board. Thank you.:)

I deleted your posts guys. Sorry but that is not what this thread is for, can you please keep these matters off the open board. Thank you.:)

Sorry about that mate, we got the issue resolved it was just a small error :)

Can everyone who has had posts deleted please read rules.

QCR

Has anyone heard from QCR lately?

Very dissapointing experience so far. No communication, no service, no product.

I'm hoping one of the mods can look into it.

16 days now since donation was received. was told I would receive a DC# on monday still nothing. No responses to my emails over the last 3 days. is everyone having this problem?

Trust me Guys we have talked about it.

Here is the situation as Im seeing it. Obviously not everyone has been getting there Orders in the advertised 2-3 days.
The good news is everyone is reporting getting there stuff and has been happy with the products. Ive not heard any complaints there, Just the Biggest problem here is there not Living up to the super fast Promised Ta time. On top of that he seems they dont always answer there customers emails when they emailing asking Where the F*** is My order.

What does all this lead to? Exactly what we have here.
New(er) member and Lurkers Pitching a Fit to us.

Have some patience. If It turns into a problem Email or Pm one of us.
And By a Problem I mean if you feel you have been scammed or ripped off.
Not becasue the service wasnt fast enough or because they didnt return your email. Give it a good amount of time and if there is no Doubt you feel you were Just absoloutley screwed then come to us.

Untill then dont pester the hell out of us or get yourselves Booted from a good board because these guys arent living up to there ta time. Big Fugging deal. Everyone thats been here in the community long enough knows how this works.

Guys all mail is out, I can't control how fast it gets to you besides the time it takes me to get it out and that was my fault; I got caught up in a move and should've stopped taking orders but I thought I could keep up with everything I had going on and I was wrong. I promise the quality of my product is worth the wait.

As of a few days ago, everyones mail has been sent out so I would be watching for it at tuesday the very latest. I hope with the new orders I've received I can redeem myself and show everyone the T/A time I expect of myself.

Now there has been two issues I must address:

First off the most important one, is that I cannot provide tracking for international orders. A couple of guys have not gotten their orders to a couple of countries and their mail may have been seized for whatever reason, I do not know. I'm sorry guys but I can't resend anything unless I have a customs letter and you are responsible for ordering and should know the laws of your own country.

Second off, I have been reverse scammed TWICE now on a couple of good sized orders. I mailed out two packs to two customers who paid through paypal. Paypal again froze our account, and, in good faith I sent everyones money back. 90% of my customers did do as I asked instead of just not sending the money over after they received product but a couple of customers (you know who you are) are avoiding my emails and PM's and if this doesn't change quickly I'm going to have to take action.

I put good faith into everyone. If you want free shit, and are going to scam me, then just be honest. IF you really need stuff THAT BAD, I will send it. Just dont screw me.

Raj, can you please comment on my situation via pm? Is 1 month long enough?

Yes, I would like to be patient, but when it has been a month, no communication, and conflicting communication, it makes you wonder.

Thanks.

Trust me Guys we have talked about it.

Here is the situation as Im seeing it. Obviously not everyone has been getting there Orders in the advertised 2-3 days.
The good news is everyone is reporting getting there stuff and has been happy with the products. Ive not heard any complaints there, Just the Biggest problem here is there not Living up to the super fast Promised Ta time. On top of that he seems they dont always answer there customers emails when they emailing asking Where the F*** is My order.

What does all this lead to? Exactly what we have here.
New(er) member and Lurkers Pitching a Fit to us.

Have some patience. If It turns into a problem Email or Pm one of us.
And By a Problem I mean if you feel you have been scammed or ripped off.
Not becasue the service wasnt fast enough or because they didnt return your email. Give it a good amount of time and if there is no Doubt you feel you were Just absoloutley screwed then come to us.

Untill then dont pester the hell out of us or get yourselves Booted from a good board because these guys arent living up to there ta time. Big Fugging deal. Everyone thats been here in the community long enough knows how this works.

QCR, just to comment on international. As I recall, when I inquired, you said delivery is guaranteed - nothing was being mentioned about customs letter. We are dealing here with research supplies and a well thought out company should have no problems sending anywhere.

I've used other companies in the past and never had a problem with research supplies.

Guys all mail is out, I can't control how fast it gets to you besides the time it takes me to get it out and that was my fault; I got caught up in a move and should've stopped taking orders but I thought I could keep up with everything I had going on and I was wrong. I promise the quality of my product is worth the wait.

As of a few days ago, everyones mail has been sent out so I would be watching for it at tuesday the very latest. I hope with the new orders I've received I can redeem myself and show everyone the T/A time I expect of myself.

First off the most important one, is that I cannot provide tracking for international orders. A couple of guys have not gotten their orders to a couple of countries and their mail may have been seized for whatever reason, I do not know. I'm sorry guys but I can't resend anything unless I have a customs letter and you are responsible for ordering and should know the laws of your own country.

Second off, I have been reverse scammed TWICE now on a couple of good sized orders. I mailed out two packs to two customers who paid through paypal. Paypal again froze our account, and, in good faith I sent everyones money back. 90% of my customers did do as I asked instead of just not sending the money over after they received product but a couple of customers (you know who you are) are avoiding my emails and PM's and if this doesn't change quickly I'm going to have to take action.

I put good faith into everyone. If you want free shit, and are going to scam me, then just be honest. IF you really need stuff THAT BAD, I will send it. Just dont screw me.

QCR, could you take the time to answer my pm please. Thank you.

You may want to re-think that Paypal statement...You didnt send everyones money back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member