over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sponsor saying that I’m new can’t buy

Therockcooking

Registered
Newbies
Hello guys I have question so it’s a really a thing that a sponsor won’t sell me anything because I’m new is that even a thing ? Not that I care tbh I was wondering if that’s actually a thing going on ?

Hello guys I have question so it’s a really a thing that a sponsor won’t sell me anything because I’m new is that even a thing ? Not that I care tbh I was wondering if that’s actually a thing going on ?
I've not ever heard of that on here, but there are plenty of good sponsors that will help you out. Just pick a different one

I've not ever heard of that on here, but there are plenty of good sponsors that will help you out. Just pick a different one
Yes I did bro I just didn’t knew after he asked what’s my name is and was like oh can’t help you because you just joined

There's a good reason for that and it's for the protection of the sponsor as well as the board. Once you've made a number of good posts and been a member for a time then you might be able to earn the trust of said sponsor.

I would never turn anyone down because they had zero posts. I couldn't care less how active someone is on the forum. I would turn them down due to certain red flags though. I have had people message me multiple times in the same day before I have replied and that is an instant red flag.

Oh okay bro
Not all sponsors are that way but Like unholyalliance stated brother I’m sure the sponsor wasn’t being an asshole to you. It’s all about safety for you and everybody else involved. Just like anything you have to put in the time and effort into this game. Start by making post and getting acquainted with sponsors and members brother. Then you’ll earn some trust and hopefully be able to order from that sponsor in the future. In the mean time there are other sponsors that are great that do not care about post count etc. Good luck brother 💪👍

I would say get at least 50 post that way you are able to post feedback in said sponsors thread, that's how I would have went about it.

They want you to be active, its that simple.
The vast majority of scammers ARE NOT guys with 1000s of posts...they are randos who come out of no where to make an order.
They are protecting themselves.

I would say get at least 50 post that way you are able to post feedback in said sponsors thread, that's how I would have went about it.
That would be my suggestion as well.

Many ask for forum handles for different reasons: Keeping track of customers per advertised forum. Keeping track of the reverse scammers that forums keep lists of. Etc.

Some are more quiet and lowkey, just keeping advertising open to let customers know they are still in business...Having already built up their customer bases. While there is no rule for Sponsors against refusing potential customers...There are plenty of Sponsors available to choose from.

That is very common on other boards, in the past it was anyway, allot of the good sources required years on the board before they would deal with anyone. These guys have allot to lose so don't take it personally.

That is very common on other boards, in the past it was anyway, allot of the good sources required years on the board before they would deal with anyone. These guys have allot to lose so don't take it personally.
When they got a bit sloppy, then the busts came so now it's back to security mode for some.

As you might know this can be a risky business.. the sponsor has the discretion to say yes or no.. they are just trying to protect themselves.. now if you come to them with referrals from someone in the customer base or a mod that knows you then things can change. But many are so busy they can afford to not take a new customer and increase their protection by not doing so..
That being said it's rare.. but its still smart on their part.. like stated above just find another sponsor. Many good ones..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws