over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPONSOR TROUBLE...WHAT TO DO

whitewidow

Newbies
:( IT SEEMS I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A SPONSOR NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH...HOW DO I HANDLE THIS?

How long has it been? Try contacting them again PM and email. If still no reply, PM one of the MODs to assist you.

:( IT SEEMS I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A SPONSOR NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH...HOW DO I HANDLE THIS?

Before anything else is said... nice 1st post!!!

As FIRE0808 siad, how long has it been? Don't freak out if it's been a week. Have you contacted the sponsor? Give it a few days as these guys are busy too

First read everything very carefully. Then read it again. If you jump the gun to fast you're only going to make yourself look like an idiot. If you have a problem with a sponsor you take it up with the sponsor. Just make sure it is not your fault first before you start pointing the finger.

How long has it been? Try contacting them again PM and email. If still no reply, PM one of the MODs to assist you.

I agree , PM the mods , even though it doesn't mean their gonna PM you back

I think alot of these guys come here and do the Following..

-Don't Post for months or years
-They follow sponsors around then when they have a problem post
-I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S HARD FOR THESE GUYS TO LEARN-HUNDREDS GOT 3DAY BAN FOR POSTING IN THE SPONSORS FORUM

First read everything very carefully. Then read it again. If you jump the gun to fast you're only going to make yourself look like an idiot. If you have a problem with a sponsor you take it up with the sponsor. Just make sure it is not your fault first before you start pointing the finger.

2x

Patience child, to me it is kind of funny that sometimes we order a product on line, let's say some protein powder or even a shirt, and the store you get it from takes up to a week to send it, and another week to get to your address, and we just sit tight and wait, but as soon as there is a 1 hour delay from a sponsor , it's all over. IMO you gotta be willing to sit and wait, sponsors are people just like you and me with personal problems that sometimes cause delays, these are hard working guys that are trying to do many jobs at the same time, so I have waited as long as 5 weeks for some orders and sometimes I have gotten my orders in 2 days, but I have always gotten my order, so unless a considerable amount of time has gone by, with no communication at all, and you are 100% positive that you are being taken , I would just wait it out. Seen too many guys writing the same post, just to come back later and apologize. God bless you bro.

Patience child, to me it is kind of funny that sometimes we order a product on line, let's say some protein powder or even a shirt, and the store you get it from takes up to a week to send it, and another week to get to your address, and we just sit tight and wait, but as soon as there is a 1 hour delay from a sponsor , it's all over. IMO you gotta be willing to sit and wait, sponsors are people just like you and me with personal problems that sometimes cause delays, these are hard working guys that are trying to do many jobs at the same time, so I have waited as long as 5 weeks for some orders and sometimes I have gotten my orders in 2 days, but I have always gotten my order, so unless a considerable amount of time has gone by, with no communication at all, and you are 100% positive that you are being taken , I would just wait it out. Seen too many guys writing the same post, just to come back later and apologize. God bless you bro.

x2! It is a good thing that you did not post details about your situation. Try to solve this directly with the sponsor, and realize that the sponsors have a life too. It may take some time to get a reply, but dont jump the gun and think you were scammed. Give it time, and if this doesnt work..pm a mod and ask for help. I have never had a problem with a sponsor here.

-Don't Post for months or years
-They follow sponsors around then when they have a problem post
-I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S HARD FOR THESE GUYS TO LEARN-HUNDREDS GOT 3DAY BAN FOR POSTING IN THE SPONSORS FORUM

2X!!

x2! It is a good thing that you did not post details about your situation. Try to solve this directly with the sponsor, and realize that the sponsors have a life too. It may take some time to get a reply, but dont jump the gun and think you were scammed. Give it time, and if this doesnt work..pm a mod and ask for help. I have never had a problem with a sponsor here.

X2!!

its part of the game, ya win some ya lose some, i dont think mods are responsible for your orders with other companies

X2

i had a problem with a sponsor , chalked it up as a learning experience, sucked up the loss and moved on to more a reputable one..............your post wont solve anything, suck it up buttercup

i had a problem with a sponsor , chalked it up as a learning experience, sucked up the loss and moved on to more a reputable one..............your post wont solve anything, suck it up buttercup

lol well put sir my first order ever i got beat then i found this board and just simply did some research and read the threads and peoples comments and i havent had a issue since

Be Nice!

Be nice to the sponsor. Don't publicize your perceived problems for the whole world to see. PM or email them. Give them time. If nothing after at least 6 weeks, chalk it up to the risk of the game and move on.

Don't post such as you have. The mods here are 2nd to none on any major website. Take your problem to the mods, they will give it the attention it deserves.
It's a waiting game. You gotta have patience, like it was said already in this thread. The sponsors on this board are for real, or they wouldn't be on this board. Trust me, the mods here are working for the membership:star-w;rs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws