over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Figured we have alot of guys into sports so I'd get a thread going..some of my takes

Deshawn Watson - creep, guilty

Roy williams retiring, great coach

Rooting for gonzaga to make history

The new ufc champion francis, I like this guy. Would love to see him beat jones. Ufc needed a star after kabib retiring

Dodgers, maybe the best roster ever assembled?

Chiefs and bucs still at the top, right now I'd predict a repeat supebowl. Rogers and russ, not great leaders like tom and pat, both super passive agreesive.

This draft could be the greatest qb class ever. Love devonta smith and waddle, I think jamar chase is overrated.

Don't watch much nba but zion appears likeable and the next nba star.

I also root for the astros in mlb, so many haters for them just doing what every team does taking it up a notch. Crazy how some of these small market teams won't spend money mlb needs to do something to bring parity. Pittsburgh, baltimore always suck. Tampa must be geniuses to stay so good in a small market.

Not a fan of all the analytics taking over sports I'm old school. Reminds me of how bodybuilding has become so science based.

Sports? What’s that? After the shit they pulled last year and politicized every damn aspect of the games they’ll never get anything from me again.

Its a shame because it’s nice to escape reality and just enjoy a good game. But that’s over now. They can drop dead for all I care. Rich, pampered athletes complaining that they are slaves and oppressed while making millions lol. Shameless, virtue signaling scumbags

Figured we have alot of guys into sports so I'd get a thread going..some of my takes

Deshawn Watson - creep, guilty

Roy williams retiring, great coach

Rooting for gonzaga to make history

The new ufc champion francis, I like this guy. Would love to see him beat jones. Ufc needed a star after kabib retiring

Dodgers, maybe the best roster ever assembled?

Chiefs and bucs still at the top, right now I'd predict a repeat supebowl. Rogers and russ, not great leaders like tom and pat, both super passive agreesive.

This draft could be the greatest qb class ever. Love devonta smith and waddle, I think jamar chase is overrated.

Don't watch much nba but zion appears likeable and the next nba star.

I also root for the astros in mlb, so many haters for them just doing what every team does taking it up a notch. Crazy how some of these small market teams won't spend money mlb needs to do something to bring parity. Pittsburgh, baltimore always suck. Tampa must be geniuses to stay so good in a small market.

Not a fan of all the analytics taking over sports I'm old school. Reminds me of how bodybuilding has become so science based.

Watch out for the Braves!! They have some pretty sick talent and their starting pitching has the potential to be better than the Dodgers.

Im a huge NFL draft guy so this year has me excited.

QB, i love me some Waddle and Smith but no way is Chase overrated. He was insane last year and his number were high above the rest of the WR pro day stuff. That 41 inch vert and 4.3 helped him. The dude who i think is overrated is that Penn State LB Micah Parsons. Freak athlete but just didn't look smooth or I thought he would be at his Pro Day. Guys who need to hit (lineman and LBs) who sat out this year make me nervous. Im also not a fan of Justin Fields. Watched a ton of OSU games and he never caught my attention as WOW look at this QB. Wilson, the BYU guy, did. WIlson's film was nuts and his pro day throws were crazy. He has that Mahomes ability to be running right and side arm something left that goes 50yards in a tight spiral. The ball explodes when he flicks his wrist.

Interested to see what SF does at #3...from all the chatter is realllly seems like the 49ers like Mac Jones and want to grab him there. Seems a bit hiiiigh for that but whatever.

They don’t pay my bills and they wouldn’t piss on me if I was on fire, but then of course try to tell me what to think as if they are above me.

Its entertainment nothing else, to actually invest any part of your life into it is pathetic.

Watch out for the Braves!! They have some pretty sick talent and their starting pitching has the potential to be better than the Dodgers.
I think Freddie freeman is my favorite player atm...

I was sick and didn’t follow sports too much last year...🙂

Ufc is all I watch. I would pay big money to see Francis and Jones fight!!! Could be one of those once a decade type fight!!!!

Sports? What’s that? After the shit they pulled last year and politicized every damn aspect of the games they’ll never get anything from me again.

Its a shame because it’s nice to escape reality and just enjoy a good game. But that’s over now. They can drop dead for all I care. Rich, pampered athletes complaining that they are slaves and oppressed while making millions lol. Shameless, virtue signaling scumbags
100 percent agree I oppose their self righteousness and political views, still, love sports though, just not the athletes. Some I like, bosa, curt schilling, mookie bets lol

QB, i love me some Waddle and Smith but no way is Chase overrated. He was insane last year and his number were high above the rest of the WR pro day stuff. That 41 inch vert and 4.3 helped him. The dude who i think is overrated is that Penn State LB Micah Parsons. Freak athlete but just didn't look smooth or I thought he would be at his Pro Day. Guys who need to hit (lineman and LBs) who sat out this year make me nervous. Im also not a fan of Justin Fields. Watched a ton of OSU games and he never caught my attention as WOW look at this QB. Wilson, the BYU guy, did. WIlson's film was nuts and his pro day throws were crazy. He has that Mahomes ability to be running right and side arm something left that goes 50yards in a tight spiral. The ball explodes when he flicks his wrist.

Interested to see what SF does at #3...from all the chatter is realllly seems like the 49ers like Mac Jones and want to grab him there. Seems a bit hiiiigh for that but whatever.

Agree on most. With chase I just don't see anything special trait wise. I guess the same could be said about smith. Chase has short arms, not buying any of these inflated 40 times. I predict chase may end up like sammy watkins, stud in college just good in nfl. Not really shifty, tall, or a great catch radius. I have a little more faith in smith he just looks like Marvin harrison to me. I would lol if san fran takes mac, I don't see it. Not even in shape has the baker mayfield dad bod where wilson is athletic with the gun and the other 3 are freaks. I like parsons but a lb shouldn't ever be taken top 15. Pitts is a freak bit they said that about ebron and fant too and they didn't revolutionize the te position.

Google reddit nfl draft if you ever want some good reading material on draft. Those guys live and breathe the draft and the discussion board is super active.

American Football (NFL) and Australian Football (AFL) for me.

I give 2 shits for any pro sport, the Olympics, etc ... I'm only interested in bodybuilding shows.

I’m just excited for football again I’m a complete degenerate gambler during that time of the year lol I have however been getting into hockey more so lately.
I quit watching the NBA a long time ago when the forgot what defense is, I mean anyone else here remember as a kid remember when if the home team scored over a 100 points you got a free slice!? Ridiculous I do like college basketball though a bit they play hard. And boxing I enjoy the good ol sweet science, ufc I’m just kinda over it.

I’m just excited for football again I’m a complete degenerate gambler during that time of the year lol I have however been getting into hockey more so lately.
I quit watching the NBA a long time ago when the forgot what defense is, I mean anyone else here remember as a kid remember when if the home team scored over a 100 points you got a free slice!? Ridiculous I do like college basketball though a bit they play hard. And boxing I enjoy the good ol sweet science, ufc I’m just kinda over it.
My buddies drop $$$$ during the football season too lol

I can always talk NFL and NBA till my ears bleed, but I'm a die-hard college football fan.
That's my #1. I played D1 myself and there is nothing like the lights of the CFB season. The bestttt fans and the craziest shit happens. The fan base is always more rampant.

Jon Jones just tweeted that the Francis fight is on!!!!!

I can always talk NFL and NBA till my ears bleed, but I'm a die-hard college football fan.
That's my #1. I played D1 myself and there is nothing like the lights of the CFB season. The bestttt fans and the craziest shit happens. The fan base is always more rampant.
This 100%. College Football is the best sport in the world in my opinion.

Like TOO55 said, there's really nothing like it!

And QBkilla, that deshaun watson situation is bizarre. his lawyer just had 18 different female massage therapists who have worked on him vouch for him and basically say he's a good guy. I think the total number of accusers is up to 23 or something like that. so, basically since he's been in houston, he's had nearly 45 (or more) different female massage therapists... For anybody who's played a high level sport or been a high level performance athlete where you're constantly getting therapy/treatment, you have your 1 or 2, maybe 3 guys (or girls) who work on you who you stick with, and who usually work with other guys on the team/in the program as well.

It seems like watson has some bizarre addiction for meeting these female massage therapists on instagram... i do believe in innocent until proven guilty, but something is definitely fishy there... very weird...

I love college football as well, they have gotten pretty stringent on the penalties I have noticed especially last season. Last season was a weird football year to begin with regardless.

Zack Wilson is a more athletic version of Baker Mayfield. Wilson, Trevor Lawrence and Kyle Pitts ( Tight End Florida ) look like sure fire stars to me, which means they will probably all end up busts. Absolutely love the NFL draft.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131