over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spot Injecting Lats

MGPM123

Registered
Newbies
Just curious everyone's take on spot injecting lats (with gear), there's not really too much info already out there on this. For a long time I was a boring glutes guy but started to get more adventerous a short time ago. Delts no problem, traps pretty simple, then did both lats and could barely move my left arm for a week. Got better quick after that and was perfectly fine another week later but I definitely don't want to go through that again. After researching I think I might have hit a tendon by being up too high but the other lat was in the same spot and was fine. To be specific I used .5 cc Test C with a 25ga 5/8" pin inserted from the side at a 90 degree angle to the surface of the skin wrapping my opposite arm around the front of my body with the other arm 90 degrees straight in front of me. Is it better to go down lower? Maybe pin with a different angle to the muscle fibers? I was trying to put it where I'd ideally want to see the greatest amount of volumization in the long run. Any help or some fellow horror stories so i know I'm not alone here are greatly appreciated!

Change the angle, use 1inch length. Look in the mirror raise arm slightly over head, ( you would have your hand touch the mirror) the lat will pop out, it will be relaxed. Take other hand as if your holding a pen, insert nice and slow. one of the best sites 2-3ml easy. Look up Palumbo or Nick Trilgili for reference

Thanks bro, does seem pretty similar to what I was doing minus the 1" pin and maybe I could have relaxed more. I have seen Palumbo recommend lats on a few occasions but not give much detail. Trigilli's vid is not bad but he was saying same or lower gear amounts and an even smaller pin then what I used. Either way might just come down to some experimentation and a hope that because I've now shot them before maybe it will take better 2nd go around.

Lats, bi's, pecs are my go to's

I love pinning lats...could never do it myself...incredibly hard to hit the angle properly

haha as much as I appreciate all the insight, think I'm more confused than ever now. Going in from the side is it possible that I'm not even hitting the lat or hitting multiple things? I've studdied diagrams and it does get confusing around there with the teres major/minor... And unfortunately no ol ladies around, I try to play it safe with relationships these days and any steady help is across the gulf of mexico behind closed borders.

lats are great.
there are some ouchy spots but they are pretty easy to avoid as there is lots of other room.
i mostly hit them with 21gx 1.5 and go all the way, high up, with my hand sort of in my arm pit bent over.

one time i hit a breath takingly painful spot on one side then had to nut up an do the other! lol
high, low, in the middle, have fun with them!

haha thanks for the optimism @LK3 , gives me a little more confidence to nut up on them in general.. and a 21ga 1.5" as well damn. Just got the gym back today here so going to be a good time to keep going with site variety as more pinning is coming soon.

Reactions: LK3
You guys doing 21g in your lats are goddamn barbarians lol

30g only!

lol
ive gotten used to them...
the firt time putting one in my hip was worse mentally then my lats, at least you can see your lats!
pushing that big pin into your hip while standing! lol yikes! it looks a lil scary! its actually not bad either!

with 25s and thick liquid it can take a while, the 21s go easier, one nice part!

I did lats once and I fucked my self up too for about 5 days. I avoid them now. But I love quads and a lot of guys avoid those

I did lats once and I fucked my self up too for about 5 days. I avoid them now. But I love quads and a lot of guys avoid those

pretty much all i do is quads...just switch sides and move up and down the muscle...never have issues... and use slin pin

lol
ive gotten used to them...
the firt time putting one in my hip was worse mentally then my lats, at least you can see your lats!
pushing that big pin into your hip while standing! lol yikes! it looks a lil scary! its actually not bad either!

with 25s and thick liquid it can take a while, the 21s go easier, one nice part!

Have only self injected glutes once

It was a 1" needle, and I got a cramp in my lats half way through and almost broke the needle

Never again.

If Netflix is looking horror series ideas, they should make one titled "Needle stories". Anthology series.

Have never tried the quads, just heard too many stories... not to mention that bodybuilder in thailand story going around a while back ((palm to face)) curious where & how you shot your lats that gave you a similar experience?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws