over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

spot injections with fast ester ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
who loves spot injections with fast acting ester like trenbolone ?
let's say it 's the delt day in the evening and you do a delt injections with 1 ml in each delts the morning before , who see a real advantage on doing it ?
I never tried but I'm interested by the subject
does it work only on smaller muscles or every muscles ?

well , tren seems to be a real irritant , atleast to me , i used 1 ml in the triceps of 100 mg/ml , my arm was shaking while doing skull crushers , so i dont think i will do it anymore . but i didnt have this problem with test u know , i actually felt for a while , the increased blood flow to the muscle might help u heal the spot up faster :) .

I use tren for this for but it's debatable as to its effectiveness other than temporary swelling at site. Did you read this http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1175

I try and use "ester-free" gear for:
1) site enhancements
2) higher mg/ml
3) reacts and leaves system quickly.

Since I'm on a dc-style cycle, I want to get it in (AAS that is) and out quick (4-week burst). I'm using morning-only d-bol for cruise (3 weeks).

I've got a TON of prop/boldenone mix that I'm using for this and next burst. It's really helping increase RBC - getting some vascularity that I NEVER have!

xcel

xcel , how valid is that arguement ? bcos , dont u think even oils with esters , say if nothing , provoide the muscle fascia streching , which can only help . and i wud want to see some more proof on esterless gear binding to the androgen receptors of the muscle its injected into , while the steroid with ester not doing this .

An esterified steroid will not bind to the androgen receptor. Why? Because the AR exists in an aqueous (water) environment. An esterified steroid is not soluble in water, only oil. Therefore, it is not active until the ester is cleaved to give the "free" steroid.

The problem with using, say, test suspension is that it is so short acting that you have to continually keep the concentration up by frequent injections. Also, once dissolves in water, it migrates quickly to other locations.

SJ

raybravo said:
xcel , how valid is that arguement ? bcos , dont u think even oils with esters , say if nothing , provoide the muscle fascia streching , which can only help . and i wud want to see some more proof on esterless gear binding to the androgen receptors of the muscle its injected into , while the steroid with ester not doing this.
willk explains it very well in this article - I think so anyways: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1175

xcel

so he's basically saying since the esters cant be removed in the muscle , the receptors in the muscle are not getting the full benefits , so ester free gear is the answer .
well , maybe . but i just said there is also the factor of fascia streching through the injection , thus giving the muscle more room to grow , done over a period of time , it will only help . i feel , but i partially do agree with that article xcel . but i wudnt dismiss ester gear from spot injects just becos it wont result in spot growth .

Spot injections are the best regardless of what you take. I only shoot my ass when I'm using something thick or a volumous shot. I know Big A likes his sust in his Bi's, not that it makes a difference. Most just irrate and make swelling for a short period of time and go away. But I know that from shooting my bi's in the past is when they were the biggest and strongest they've ever been. My shoulders were the same, maybe not a BigKiwi lol but good for me. I think there is only advantages to it. Even if so called guru's have there studies to disprove this, I think it works if only on the pysochological level. Long live the spot injections. Nothing better than bi's filled with tren on an arm day! Except adding some liquid dbol to it lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws