over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPOT INJECTIONS?

robv1969

Registered
I've been training for 10+ years, with 3 years of power lifting competitions. My chest is my "stubborn muscle" hard to grow. I have heard spot injections in those muscles will help. I have tried it once, but hurt like hell. Don't really won't to deal with that unless it'll help. So my question is, do you think spot injections work?

When using a site enhancing oil like Syntherol, following the proper protocol, it has been proven by many here to yield fantastic results.

Check out this thread for the results,
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/69990-syntherol-pics-collection.html

Check out this thread for the proper protocol,
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

And this for amounts per muscle group,
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

If you are talking about just spot injecting steroids, however, this won't really do all that much. It will yield some results from a buildup up scar tissue and oil in the muscle, but it probably won't be anything close to dramatic.

Last edited:
I personally don't think site injections will improve the muscle your injecting unless your doing it for YEARS and I even questions it then, a build up a scar tissue yes make you muscle look bigger yes, but overall building up the muscle with site injections I think it wont make a difference beside using syntherol oil.....

my opinion bottom line you have a muscle group you need to work on train it harder or even twice a week....

When using a site enhancing oil like Syntherol, following the proper protocol, it has been proven by many here to yield fantastic results.

Check out this thread for the results,
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/69990-syntherol-pics-collection.html

Check out this thread for the proper protocol,
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

And this for amounts per muscle group,
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

If you are talking about just spot injecting steroids, however, this won't really do all that much. It will yield some results from a buildup up scar tissue and oil in the muscle, but it probably won't be anything close to dramatic.

Thanks for the input...and I was talking about injection of gear. After reading your post, i remembered hearing about SEO. Again, thanks for the input.

I personally don't think site injections will improve the muscle your injecting unless your doing it for YEARS and I even questions it then, a build up a scar tissue yes make you muscle look bigger yes, but overall building up the muscle with site injections I think it wont make a difference beside using syntherol oil.....

my opinion bottom line you have a muscle group you need to work on train it harder or even twice a week....

Thanks for your input Iron...I have done much research on different chest routines. I have tried several,with a few tweeks. I did hit chest twice a week, heavy day and light day and it seemed to help a little, but still not there. My upper chest lacks the roundness I want. The "barrel chest".

I agree with whey2heavy on this. I have tried them and had some great results with low doses

Igf Des

If u can get it and like shitting a lot and like injecting a lot lol
Lutalyse injects.

I'm gonna try and report here

I've never tried it for chest, but I've made some serious improvements to my arms by site injecting AAS

I started out in quads, then moved to delts with the hope it was closer to the chest and may benefit. However, not seeing any growth. Been hitting delts for a long time, just started hitting traps. So if hitting chest will help, i'll deal with the pain. Thanks for everyones input.:headbang:

I started out in quads, then moved to delts with the hope it was closer to the chest and may benefit. However, not seeing any growth. Been hitting delts for a long time, just started hitting traps. So if hitting chest will help, i'll deal with the pain. Thanks for everyones input.:headbang:

It did help me and I only went 2 weeks on chest. Traps however look amazing when spot injected. You will love the results you get. Good luck brother

It did help me and I only went 2 weeks on chest. Traps however look amazing when spot injected. You will love the results you get. Good luck brother

I have already started seeing results in the traps, best part is it's painless. I will attempt chest again, but it is NOT painless.

There was a previous thread that had a study on the topic and showed that there were some benefits to site injections with NPP. I tried it and although I wouldnt say it was a huge difference, I do believe it helped.

There was a previous thread that had a study on the topic and showed that there were some benefits to site injections with NPP. I tried it and although I wouldnt say it was a huge difference, I do believe it helped.

Interesting, If you find that one let us know.

It was by the gear depot sponsor I believe and the author was Dr G. someone who did different types of research on steroids.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131