over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

spotting fake serostim

The guy I'm getting it from is local to me. He says its prescribed to him and that he has to take all the labels off after he shows it to me because each vial is individually assigned to the person its prescribed to. He said if I got caught with it and it had the labels he coul;d get in trouble.

He has a gh deficiency and has been perscribed gh for 16 years I guess.

My buddy was running TP greytops 5 iu per day and now on this guys 3.5iu of serostim he said he feels liek a new person.

Just don't wanna shell out the cash before I have an idea of what to look for, but from what I gather it must be real

How many ius is each bottle? I only got it as the whole kit. And it was from an aids patient in cali. There was never anything on the bottles, or box. And to take off those labels are not very easy. I'd say it's fake. I've never heard of that b4. I got prescribed omnitrope b4 and I never had my name on any bottle. That sounds like a very small label imo. Lol. What's the powder look like? And is there a vacuum on the syringe when u insert it into the vial? And each kit comes with 7, 18iu bottles, with 7, 1mL of sterile water. Hope this helps. I have more info if u need. Just let me know. I've done over 10 of those kits and seen at least 10x that amount. Never with any rx labels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw him crack the box for the prescription, his name on it, a local doctor and pharmacy. They are 6mg with blue caps and metallic blu metal crimps. came with the water too. one pack of water and one pack of vials. he got the vials off though and took off the glue with rubbing alcohol. Completely understandable. I could see how the codes on the vials and the barcode and numbers on the box might match up and trace back to him. I know they'd at least trace back to the pharmacy and then of course they could match the serial numbers or whatever it is back to him.

Plus the guy is like 56 y/o and is super shredded. Doesn't take gear either. Just said he was diagnosed with a gh deficiency. I have a feeling that the stuff is legit man. He is a retired medical journal editor and is an intelligent, articulate guy who has his shit together. And he only has limited amounts.

Definitely legit stuff man I can't imagine it would be that intricately counterfeited with the legit pharmacy label and stuff.

Never seen each individual vial prescribed. Only kits of 7 - 6 mg vials. On the vials the "6 mg" is in blue ink. Most fakes use black ink

Yeah there were 7 vials in the box. the other box had 7 vials of sterile water. What he was saying is that the codes on each individual vial can be traced back to him through the pharmacy he got it from, thats all. He wasn't prescribed each indiviudally.

Yeah there were 7 vials in the box. the other box had 7 vials of sterile water. What he was saying is that the codes on each individual vial can be traced back to him through the pharmacy he got it from, thats all. He wasn't prescribed each indiviudally.

Watch him take the labels off in front of you, or watch him scratch the lot/serial number off in front of you, that way you know for sure. other than that sounds legit.

Also if he seems to have a huge supply of kits that is a red flag

The caps seem professionally done, not like any generic GH caps I've seen before. These snap off so clean and crisp and the crimps just look higher quality its hard to explain. It looks like it was made in the USA, not China lol. I guess the only way I'll really know is by getting bloods, but idk this guy just didn't seem shady in the least bit. And my friend who's a WBFF pro and has known the guy for years says that he's a legit guy.

Plus the guy seemed so excited about the stuff lol. I'm excited too. I am excited to see the results.

Well the company is based out of Rockland, MA. Serono is. That's what was on the vial and I used to live one town over I remember seeing the sign for it

Could try downloading the app, EMD Serono, and scan the QR code on the box. Not sure how accurate of a test this is.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear