over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sprained thumb from HGH

NorwegianMuscle

Registered
Newbies
I bumped up my HGH to 6iu's and the fluid in my joints increased again. I sprained my thumb flipping up my screen on my phone. I heard it cracking like how you crack your knuckles. Next day it hurts so bad like I broke it and can't grab anything lol This happen to anyone else?

I could be way off here but wouldn’t fluid in your joints prevent joint injuries?

How the fuck you can sprain your thumb by flipping your phone.or better yet you still have a flip phone in 2021

How the fuck you can sprain your thumb by flipping your phone.or better yet you still have a flip phone in 2021

Yea really don't think it was the GH that sprained this guys thumb but in fairness....I wish we all still had flip phones, hell pager and pay phones are fine with me.

Why would you say that about phones

Whenever you go somewhere nobody is actually there anymore, they are on their phone somewhere else. I leave my phone in the car every chance I get....
Oh I see what you mean and it so fucking true.I know it's none of my business. But when I see a family in a restaurant. You see the mom on the phone the father on his and all the kids as well.I tell my wife look at that what type of relationship of a family is that
All sitting in the table to have dinner but none are speaking to each other .because the phone is more important. When I grew up there was no cell phones. They didn't exist

Oh I see what you mean and it so fucking true.I know it's none of my business. But when I see a family in a restaurant. You see the mom on the phone the father on his and all the kids as well.I tell my wife look at that what type of relationship of a family is that
All sitting in the table to have dinner but none are speaking to each other .because the phone is more important. When I grew up there was no cell phones. They didn't exist

Fuck cell phones and fuck social media, shit destroyed society turned everyone into an attention whore zombie that can’t interact normally.

Fuck cell phones and fuck social media, shit destroyed society turned everyone into an attention whore zombie that can’t interact normally.
No one even freaking talks on the phone anymore. Hate texting , I like to you know? actually have a conversation or get my point across properly. Everyone text all day but can’t have a 20 min talk.

the days when you had to call someone on a landline , make plans and remember to make it on time. Those days were better lol

@FrancisK feels good to leave your house, car, etc without it

not saying they’re 100% negatives either. For example; If you use your phone or social media for business and to get ahead in life , that’s fine if you know when to put it away completely . I see it as a tool , take it out when needed and put it away when you’re done

Couldn't agree more man

QST I have a Z flip 3. Yes ots a bitch to do with a thumb. 3. I'm glad it separates me.from the world cause everyone sucks. 3. In gym I put it on airplane mode and listen to pod cast. 4. I agree with people not talking, but people drag shit out and could be said with less. 5. My family is on and off with our phones out to eat, depends on why and where we are at. 6. Gh I couldn't see causing any sprain.

when you use your thumb to scroll up or down the screen? Who has a flip phone now a days?? :p

I get what youre saying though. That fluid in my hands from hgh makes them very stiff and tight. I play the 5 string banjo. It's held at a slightly different angle than a guitar which makes you have to force that left wrist in a slightly more bendy position and when im using hgh my wrist gets so unflexible and stiff that i can hardly play worth a shit. not to mention how quickly the fatigue accumulates in that hand just because its so stiff.

also washing heavy cast iron skillets in the sink makes my wrists feel like absolute shit. even my fingers start to ache.

Must be a Nokia phone

Damn we gone from having flip phone to playing banjo Holly shit 🤣

I get what youre saying though. That fluid in my hands from hgh makes them very stiff and tight. I play the 5 string banjo. It's held at a slightly different angle than a guitar which makes you have to force that left wrist in a slightly more bendy position and when im using hgh my wrist gets so unflexible and stiff that i can hardly play worth a shit. not to mention how quickly the fatigue accumulates in that hand just because its so stiff.

also washing heavy cast iron skillets in the sink makes my wrists feel like absolute shit. even my fingers start to ache.

Well you're not supposed to wash a cast iron skillet!

The amount of people who do not know this is incredible. It blew my mind when I learned this information...from the Amazon comments section? Yep.

Cast iron skillet is an underrated cooking device.

Well you're not supposed to wash a cast iron skillet!

Did you play in the movie Deliverance as a child ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws