over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spring Cycle?

Virtuous

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys!

I’ve been super busy with work, so I’ve kept consistent with my gym and diet but gear utilization has been low dose tren/test cruising while playing with short oral blasts for the past two years.

I decided to get off my ass and do my first serious blast February through June (20 weeks ish).

stats:
5’11
10.4% bf

Recent lifts (not that this matters)
445 bench
605 DL
torn knee so who knows squat

On a whim I brewed up a blend of tren e/mast e/npp at 100 mg each/ml, I’ll do 2 ml EoD plus 250 mg/ml test e/week.

ill probably throw in superdrol at the start to get a quick start, and then winstrol or var the last 8 weeks.

I have anti-estrogen and prolactin control on hand but I won’t use unless I need.

Really just want to recomp and get shredded af.

thoughts?

Not sure what low dose test and tren are for you. As far as the spring cycle, if you're talking 600 mg EOD + 250 mg/w Test then you're at nearly two and a half grams a week with a big slug of that as Tren. then you're going to add in orals. If it were me I would start out a little more slowly and work up in dose but that's me. That way you can control for sides on the way up and hit your sweet spot.

Ramping is a good idea. Maybe 1 ml EOD to start?

low dose for me was 100mg tren/100mg test - so truly low dose

This is going to sound like smart ass answer.

But for the most part, if you look around this forum, there are very very few, "hey, does this cycle look right? threads.
And that's for a reason. If you spend time here and read and participate in discussions, you SHOULD be able to understand what dosages are better or fit you, and that there is no right or correct way to run a cycle. There are just a bunch of opinions. The way drugs affect you is vastly different than how a certain drug affects me. It all "depends."

You're better off reading threads about 19-nors and mixing those then you are asking "do this look cool" questions.
I apologize if that's a very Dr. Scott answer, just wanted to give you some context and info on this forum.

If you read a thread here vs some other random steroid forum, it is very different.

How are you deadlifting with a torn knee
It really tends to only compromise me when I get closer to 90 degree flex, so for DLs it’s not awful. I can’t go for volume but I can rip for power.

This is going to sound like smart ass answer.

But for the most part, if you look around this forum, there are very very few, "hey, does this cycle look right? threads.
And that's for a reason. If you spend time here and read and participate in discussions, you SHOULD be able to understand what dosages are better or fit you, and that there is no right or correct way to run a cycle. There are just a bunch of opinions. The way drugs affect you is vastly different than how a certain drug affects me. It all "depends."

You're better off reading threads about 19-nors and mixing those then you are asking "do this look cool" questions.
I apologize if that's a very Dr. Scott answer, just wanted to give you some context and info on this forum.

If you read a thread here vs some other random steroid forum, it is very different.
Valid answer. I’m still a baby in this game. I guess the real answer is, I’ll ramp up and run what’ll equate to 600 mg tren, mast, and npp with light test and oral sprinkles and report back with results

fwiw I’m married to a physical therapist, she’s helping with the knee shit. I’m getting surgery in July :(.

test/mast/GH sounds better to me. I think you’re just going to be battling sides with that much tren/NPP...

What's your diet look like?
If youre wanting to get shredded for summer you should probably start there.

You may want to read a few studies about AAS use for surgery recovery. There are a few that show conflicting results. When I had my knee rebuilt I injected 500mg Test D the night before. I was cleared from PT 30 days post surgery and squatting 400lbs again. Not the smarted idea on the weights I used but the testosterone decreased my healing to a point of functionality significantly. I still had issues for a bit because they didn't repair my torn meniscus. I'd consider 200mg a week or so until you finish PT.

you have like a sustanon tren npp mix that doesnt fit.

its seems like a bad idea

i would mix prop test, npp, tren ace, mast, etc

but not throw in that npp when your blend is all tren e and mast e was it.

either way its fine. keep pushing. i like high test.

for me its getting my test as high as i can and filling in with the rest.

You may want to read a few studies about AAS use for surgery recovery. There are a few that show conflicting results. When I had my knee rebuilt I injected 500mg Test D the night before. I was cleared from PT 30 days post surgery and squatting 400lbs again. Not the smarted idea on the weights I used but the testosterone decreased my healing to a point of functionality significantly. I still had issues for a bit because they didn't repair my torn meniscus. I'd consider 200mg a week or so until you finish PT.
Dang. Good insight. I had always assumed that Anabolics would stimulate muscle growth and they’ve helped with soft tissue injuries I’ve had. Didn’t think about the ligaments/tendons aspect.

What's your diet look like?
If youre wanting to get shredded for summer you should probably start there.
It’s pretty much a rip off of the vertical diet, lots of meats and rice. I’ll be targeting around a 250 cal deficit.

you have like a sustanon tren npp mix that doesnt fit.

its seems like a bad idea

i would mix prop test, npp, tren ace, mast, etc

but not throw in that npp when your blend is all tren e and mast e was it.

either way its fine. keep pushing. i like high test.

for me its getting my test as high as i can and filling in with the rest.

I have what I have, and tbh I brewed the mix on a whim so I’m just gonna run it lol. We’ll see how it plays out.

I don’t react well to high test, so I probably will leave it low.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws