over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spring/summer cycle feedback

Obviously luki is correct but if you dont wanna run tren im sure you could use your primo

At the end of the day for your goals im sure whatever you pick will be just fine

Gotta just enjoy the process right 👍

Primo and Mast are similar ime so u could cut one out and increase dose of the one kept in or up the dhb

I do feel like the test won't be enough and estrogen will drop low range. Primo, Mast, dhb all dht with ai like properties. U can always get bloods and see if more test needs to be added.

I've never used dnp so no insight on the dose but u have used it before so maybe this dose is good for you. The first 2 weeks with your cals dropped 2k might be a little aggressive for the start imo.

I like the epistane ran on workout days. I have been giving myself 2 days off from orals a week when I run them and like this approach as it gives your body a small break from processing the oral.

Oh and if your going to put tren ace in don't dose it so low at least 50mg Ed or 100 eod imo
All fair and good points. Most likely scenario is test gets bumped up, primo lowered or dropped (as that’s the least impactful drug included here). I’m going to monitor and adjust as needed, I plan to run this for ~20 weeks so I can play around as this get rolling.

The super low cals is a good point, but DNP tends to aggressively target fat while sparing muscle - if I feel too weak, or notice anything detrimental I’ll throw in an extra ~50g each of protein/carbs to baffle any negative effects.

For Epistane, I’m going to use daily, but I have TUDCA and synthergine on hand to help with that. Again, any negative sides and I’ll reduce days/drop. I really dont want to, I’m excited to run it.

Tren and I are no longer friends, it destroys my gut and causes nasty sides - I know 10-20mg/day isn’t much, I’m hoping to enjoy slightly improved nutrient partitioning + hardness from it. If I don’t notice anything at 10, I’ll do 20. If that’s doing nothing, I mayyyyy try 25-30, but more likely I’ll just up DHB since I like it and handle it very well.

Great feedback.

Primo and Mast are similar ime so u could cut one out and increase dose of the one kept in or up the dhb
Yeah, fair point. I may end up booting primo since it’ll goof my estro, and double down on mast. I just selfishly love the cosmetics primo brings, I look glorious on it. That’s not my main goal, though, so it’s the first candidate to get axed

Obviously luki is correct but if you dont wanna run tren im sure you could use your primo

At the end of the day for your goals im sure whatever you pick will be just fine

Gotta just enjoy the process right 👍
Yep, agreed. I just don’t see myself raising tren doses, so here we are.

Dropping primo and upping mast/Dhb seems to be more and more in favor here, I may do that and then just cruise on low dose test/primo this fall until I decide to grow again

simple cycle boost a little test give 100mg test, mast and tren every 2 days + 50mg proviron a day - you will be satisfied like never, you will keep weight you will recomp and you will be strong when you want to get maximally dry and full look just increase proviron to 100mg and add 10-20mg superdrol for 10 days
I can’t raise tren much (or, rather, won’t) so in that scenario, I’d probably up the mast, keep or raise DHB (I have like 30 ml I need to use, that’s 15 weeks at 200mg), and see how that treats me

This is me when thinking any cycle 😏😏

About the topic of this thread....

On Test tren mast 1:1:1, 50-100 Proviron and or Winstrol you will love how you look and feel, just don't overdo the doses.
If you give yourself some time you will even end up bigger.
DHB is awesome, but nothing will make you look so good like test tren dhts... I would keep DHB for growing.

Do the high DHTs and high GH negate each others sides?

I'd be with joints of glass running that much DHT by itself, and id have unbearable CTS with that much GH by itself.

Is there a synergy of side effect mitigation going on here?

Do the high DHTs and high GH negate each others sides?

I'd be with joints of glass running that much DHT by itself, and id have unbearable CTS with that much GH by itself.

Is there a synergy of side effect mitigation going on here?
We shall find out I suppose, I have no idea but I suspect there’s synergy in some bit of negation. I acclimatized to gh so I don’t have CTS much, just a bit of numb/tingling fingers.

My joints tend to be fine, plenty of fatty fish in my diet, but if they ache a bit primo can be dropped easy

Yep! Got some meets lined up starting early summer. 220 is my best as well, I hate getting down to 198 and 242 on me is just too fat.

I tend to aromatize a lot, hence lower test, but I’ll monitor and up it quick if I need. I have prop on hand that’ll kick in quick if I need to.

And yeah man. I grabbed 20g raws recently, that much Epistane will last me years and years since I rarely use orals.

This comment throws me. I could understand if the guys at that weight were quite a bit stronger than you but you're basing it on how you look for a powerlifting meet? Do the meet or meets and then diet down.

This comment throws me. I could understand if the guys at that weight were quite a bit stronger than you but you're basing it on how you look for a powerlifting meet? Do the meet or meets and then diet down.
It’s a work thing, mainly. I have an excellent wardrobe of custom clothing for my nerdy white collar consulting job, if I grow to 242 I’ll have to replace it.

I wouldn’t mind if I got to 242 lean, but I don’t think that’s in the cards for me. I like sports too much anyhow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws