over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPRINT gave phone records to LE without a court order

cromespider

Registered
So a buddy of mine is involved in this big legal deal, its beetween him and a chick and cop ect. ect. From what he told me this pig got all his phone records txt's and calls from sprint without a court order, now beacuse he did this they are non admissable in court no matter what is on them beacuse he did not obtain them legaly. But why would sprint just give them up to any cop that askes, What could he do about this?

Personally idk but i would def. seek legal help. Any lawyer would jump on this case just to bust the ass of a big Corp. like Sprint Mobile

Normally law enforcement must procure a warrant to obtain your phone records. To procure a warrant they must show PC (probable cause) to a judge, then they go down to Sprints headquarters and have to sign all the legal paperwork with Sprints legal dept. Then and only then should Sprint release the needed documentation. Now that being said; police can do this without you ever even knowing it. Your phone company will not notify you that a warrant has been served.

I've done it and its actually harder than people think. There are few instances where txt messages can be used againts you. In the first place they only hold for twenty days before the start to dissapear. Second; you never really know who sent the text. A good attorney will bring in a "textpert" these guys make about $500 an hr

When we serve a warrant for phone records normally what we pull is. All your phone calls. All your texts; even if the wording is degraded we can still pull the times they were sent and to who. Then we pull the GPS location of every single call you made and where you were at in 3-5 minute intervels. Then we pull the closest tower you were next to when you made a call.

As for having any legal ground to stand on: only an attorney who works in your area will be able to answer this. Every state/county is different.

Patroit Act allows law enforcement to get any infomation, even what you have checked out at library, without a court order. The Bush Adminstration destroyed the legal rights and foundations of our Constitution, and nobody seems to care in this country. I do. And so now does your friend. When will everyone else start speaking out?

Patroit Act allows law enforcement to get any infomation, even what you have checked out at library, without a court order. The Bush Adminstration destroyed the legal rights and foundations of our Constitution, and nobody seems to care in this country. I do. And so now does your friend. When will everyone else start speaking out?
When it's to late. Peace.

So a buddy of mine is involved in this big legal deal, its beetween him and a chick and cop ect. ect. From what he told me this pig got all his phone records txt's and calls from sprint without a court order, now beacuse he did this they are non admissable in court no matter what is on them beacuse he did not obtain them legaly. But why would sprint just give them up to any cop that askes, What could he do about this?

Fuck the PIGS they think they are god and above all. Probably scared some little receptionist somewhere into thinking she had to give them up. Wouldnt piss on a pig if he was on fire. Yeah I know flames are comming but hey my opinion. MM:naughty:

Mike with all due respect, have you read the patriot act? You should go back and read it, it's only 2500 pages long,lol. It is not that simple, they still have to have proof that national security is being compromised, the patriot act only can be applied under certain circumstances,a cop can't just walk in and say the patriot act says you have to hand me all all this person's records , they would be in a lot of trouble. God bless you. Minister.
PS: By the way I disagree with a big portion of that bill, but there are some good security measures in it.

Last edited:

I would definitely seek to get this cop in trouble, can't let LE just flash a badge and violate our rights, that really gets me , I have had similar problems with LE before, problem id DAs and judges tend to look the other way on these cases. Blessings. Minister.

It isn't that hard to get that info

The guy probably knew someone that worked for Sprint. Friend, informant whatever and asked/paid/demanded them to give him the report. There are other ways also.

The guy probably knew someone that worked for Sprint. Friend, informant whatever and asked/paid/demanded them to give him the report. There are other ways also.

You can get some crazy info from cell phones versus landlines and not be a cop. Cell phones are very unsafe for anything. I can steal all sorts of shit from any phone I want. I dont do anything on a cell. Its easy to get those records with a little work on the internet and I'm an internet moron. Cell phones are WALKY TALKIES. Treat them as such.

Bingo

The real blame falls on sprint both criminally and civily not the cop if all he did was ask and they gave them to him. The Sprint emloyee should have known better.

Normally law enforcement must procure a warrant to obtain your phone records. To procure a warrant they must show PC (probable cause) to a judge, then they go down to Sprints headquarters and have to sign all the legal paperwork with Sprints legal dept. Then and only then should Sprint release the needed documentation. Now that being said; police can do this without you ever even knowing it. Your phone company will not notify you that a warrant has been served.

I've done it and its actually harder than people think. There are few instances where txt messages can be used againts you. In the first place they only hold for twenty days before the start to dissapear. Second; you never really know who sent the text. A good attorney will bring in a "textpert" these guys make about $500 an hr

When we serve a warrant for phone records normally what we pull is. All your phone calls. All your texts; even if the wording is degraded we can still pull the times they were sent and to who. Then we pull the GPS location of every single call you made and where you were at in 3-5 minute intervels. Then we pull the closest tower you were next to when you made a call.

As for having any legal ground to stand on: only an attorney who works in your area will be able to answer this. Every state/county is different.

Well you may have a difficult time but the federal government can do what they want with out a problem...thanks to the "Patriot ACT"
Also LE can go to a Sprint link, type in their LE ID number and sprint will show you the party in questions current physical location in real time...Sprint has publicly admitted to this..Att and Verizon would not comment.

Well you may have a difficult time but the federal government can do what they want with out a problem...thanks to the "Patriot ACT"
Also LE can go to a Sprint link, type in their LE ID number and sprint will show you the party in questions current physical location in real time...Sprint has publicly admitted to this..Att and Verizon would not comment.

Sad part is that anyone can do that. Ive done it to people. It aint as hard as it should be.

Not personal Minister, but NO WAY BUDDY! I do not trust my Government, nor did the Founders of this once great Nation. That is why our Constitution had so many checks, balances, separations of power, and defenses for the Citizens written right into it. History has shown that it is hard wired for Governments to fall toward corruption and oppression of it's Citizens. Our Founding Fathers did everything they could think of to prevent this from happening to us, but unfortunately it wasn't enough, and we are falling towards becoming another historical fact of just another Democracy that didn't last much more than 200 years.

9/11 could have been stopped, and where the failures were, the Government did not address. Instead they used fear to pass an "ACT" that destroyed the rights of the US Citizen, an "ACT" that was written and shelved long before 9/11 ever happened. Shelved, because it never would have passed right in front of our Citizens eyes, not until the fear and fear mongering following 9/11. The Bush Adminstration stripped Our Rights, The Obama Adminstration is not doing anything to replace them, and I don't see anyone addressing it as a hot topic for the coming election. The Government loves their power grab, and has no desire to relinquish it when the Citizens don't even care.

As far as fearing terrorism.... to me, BULLSHIT. How many people you know affected by terrorism? Okay, how many people you know affected by Cancer? I know what to fear, and it isn't terrorism. It could kill me one day, but so could lightning, and I don't fear that either. In fact, I can't say I fear death that much either as I know it awaits for all of us. What I do fear is my Government and the death of a once Great Nation. I would regret that I would have but one life to give in defense of my Country, if called upon. No way in hell anyone will fear me into becoming a sheep in promise of defending me from evil people from another Country.

Benjamin Franklin once said “Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security”. Amen to that my good man. Never shall I trash what you worked so hard for developing and keeping indefinitely for the United States of America.

Everything I have just said labels me as a Domestic Terrorist threat. Amen to that to. Hanging out in this forum makes me a potential criminal suspect, because I am interested in improving my body. SERIOUSLY?

Last edited:
Not personal Minister, but NO WAY BUDDY! I do not trust my Government, nor did the Founders of this once great Nation. That is why our Constitution had so many checks, balances, separations of power, and defenses for the Citizens written right into it. History has shown that it is hard wired for Governments to fall toward corruption and oppression of it's Citizens. Our Founding Fathers did everything they could think of to prevent this from happening to us, but unfortunately it wasn't enough, and we are falling towards becoming another historical fact of just another Democracy that didn't last much more than 200 years.

9/11 could have been stopped, and where the failures were, the Government did not address. Instead they used fear to pass an "ACT" that destroyed the rights of the US Citizen, an "ACT" that was written and shelved long before 9/11 ever happened. Shelved, because it never would have passed right in front of our Citizens eyes, not until the fear and fear mongering following 9/11. The Bush Adminstration stripped Our Rights, The Obama Adminstration is not doing anything to replace them, and I don't see anyone addressing it as a hot topic for the coming election. The Government loves their power grab, and has no desire to relinquish it when the Citizens don't even care.

As far as fearing terrorism.... to me, BULLSHIT. How many people you know affected by terrorism? Okay, how many people you know affected by Cancer? I know what to fear, and it isn't terrorism. It could kill me one day, but so could lightning, and I don't fear that either. In fact, I can't say I fear death that much either as I know it awaits for all of us. What I do fear is my Government and the death of a once Great Nation. I would regret that I would have but one life to give in defense of my Country, if called upon. No way in hell anyone will fear me into becoming a sheep in promise of defending me from evil people from another Country.

Benjamin Franklin once said “Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security”. Amen to that my good man. Never shall I trash what you worked so hard for developing and keeping indefinitely for the United States of America.

Everything I have just said labels me as a Domestic Terrorist threat. Amen to that to. Hanging out in this forum makes me a potential criminal suspect, because I am interested in improving my body. SERIOUSLY?

I'm completely with you Mike, do not trust any of them, all I was saying is that the patriot act is more of a federal thing, not for local cops to obtain some phone records. I agree it is a complete invasion of our constitutional rights. God bless you my friend.

Would he have against the county or sprint if he gave them to a suspended police officer

I'm completely with you Mike, do not trust any of them, all I was saying is that the patriot act is more of a federal thing, not for local cops to obtain some phone records. I agree it is a complete invasion of our constitutional rights. God bless you my friend.

Its not that easy; the Patriot Act does not allow wire taps on U.S. citizens unless they're suspected of terrorist activities. To get the warrant for this you need a Federal Judge. Yes; with a warrant they can retreive your phone records; but no they can never listen in on your conversation. Only the feds can do this. Yes its easy to find things on the net; I have several programs that allow me to pinpoint people and trace the phone call to their given location. But retrieving text messages takes a warrant.

We are all assuming the officer took the text messages off of "His" phone. What he probably did was got the text messages from "Her" phone. All she had to do was sign a letter of consent and the police can get every single message he or anyone else sent to "Her" phone, all without a warrant. Once it goes to her phone; its her property regardless of where the text originated from.

Guys, the Patriot Act was not when the gvt started stripping our rights. They have been systematically stripping them at a slow pace so as to not alarm people. But, it is when they are gone that people are up in arms about it. If this administration had said in its campaign: "we will pass 3 stimulus packages totalling trillions of $, pass bills that the majority of people do not want, fund abortions with tax payer money", do you think they would have been elected? Of course not. but what they do is slowly add these things into their bills that get overlooked. The Patriot Act was not drafted after 9/11. It was probably in the works for 10 yrs, just waiting for a terrorist act to put it in force. Just like the healthcare bill, they didn't all of the sudden come up with it, it was around for a while and people kept adding to it. How else do you think these things have thousands of pages.

It is the goal of the gvt to have total control of our lives, simple as that

they can get access to your phone records they just cant get a tap on the phone or use the information in the records in court without a warrant.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws