over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sprint Phones....

Huge_C2

Registered
Does anyone know or have expierence with sprint?? I was wondering if i have a sprint phone can i use it with boost mobile?? They are the same company after all..

Thanks

I have been using Sprint for a while. They are ok. Bad service in some areas just as all providers I think. I have the HTC Touch Pro, which is easily the best phone I have used (and I have used everything from iPhones to most Samsungs.)

As for using it with boost mobile, see if this link helps you: **broken link removed**

Thanks!! I have been doing some searches myself as well.. I have a blackberry storm for verizon.. I was wondering if i was to get it flashed it i could use it with boost??

try the Samsung Moment w. Google

i had the sprint Touch Pro and it was great but when i got the Samsung Moment i felt like i had stepped out of the stone age. the biggest draw back with my Pro was the battery life, even with the bigger battery you can order; i still was only able to make it half the day before switching out. the new phone has tons of apps, i can run multiple apps at the same time and the battery life has been excellent

sprint rocks

I have had sprint for many years not found a reason to leave they just keeping better .....the new phone called EVO is sick!!!!! I mean its a wifi hotspot for up to 8 devices !!!!!! and by the way.... FUK verizon....period

Do you know if verison phones can be unlocked and used on the sprint/boost networks???

I have a Samsung Moment and I call it my little computer because if you use it to it's full capacity, that thing is insane.

I have been with Sprint after being with ATT for years and in MY experience Sprint is the best for coverage and customer service and even their costs. I absolutely love them.

However, I don't know if the phones are compatible or not. Sorry.

Skip

sprint

I thought about getting the moment but got a sprint nextel for the direct connect feature.......now I want that EVO....that thing is nuts !!!!!!

Gotta recommend the EVO man. Most impressive phone in existence right now.

I LOVE Sprint. I've had every body else at one point or another and Sprint is the best. The 3g speed is awesome and reliable unlike ATT. They have some cool phones now too. I bought the pre last year when it came out and it was great. Upgraded to the EVO on launch day and DAMN!

No experience with Sprint, but stay away from Verizon. Terrible phones and service. AT&T blows them out of the water!

Evo user here........need any apps? Let me know

Evo user here........need any apps? Let me know

Hoi! PM me what apps you think are pretty good, Like Skip said above moments are nice, My wife has one too. But da Evo is da shiiit! and threre 4g network is growing, growing, growing,,,,,Not trying to saound like a sales rep.....lol Benn with sprint 10yrs. they pissed me off when they took away my free long distance to the south pacific:banghead:

got the Evo last week after using blackberrys for the past 5 years. completely different getting use to the OS and touch screen but I am loving ti so far. Service is Sprint obviously and it has been great so far.

railslave you have a free app servioce for paid apps? hook it up brother!

no service, if you find a app you want, just pm me , and ill do my best. i hope nobody is paying for the wifi tether hotspot. if you are, you need to root your phone to get it for free. check out xdadevelopers.com to learn how to root your phone.

Got my Evo yesterday. SOOOOOOOO awesome. I've barely scratched the surface on what it can do.

Been with Sprint for a couple years, and I like them better than T Mobile or Cingular back when I was with them... can't speak for now, but SPrint is great to me. Quick example - I moved into a new place that got bad reception and called Sprint about it in April, and they sent me a free AirRave (box that pluds into your router that 1) Gives you signal in your place and 2) doesn't count as minutes when it's connected through the box). And waived the monthly fee.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131