over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SQ shots/lumps

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been doing SQ shots in my stomach area for about a year now. Just recently I have been getting these "knots" under my skin when I pin up towards my upper abs. Now I am nowhere lean enough to be hitting muscle with the 5/16" needle. So I do not know what is causing it. When I do it lower around my waist where there is a little more fat there is no problem. My shots come out to 28.5 clicks on an 1/2"ML insulin syringe. If anybody has any ideas what is causing it I would appreciate some insight. Oh and the test is not expired either.

Try shooting it slower. I noticed that my lumps and soreness are almost non existent when i go really slow. And i mean take about 2 minutes to complete. It takes quite a bit of pressure to get the oil out of that small of a pin. Its like a pressure washer up against a cinder block. Try going really really slow and see if that help. I swear it takes me a full 1-2 minutes to shoot about 1/3cc of test but if i do it like that i have zero lumps and soreness.

Also dont pinch the fat. Just jab it straight in.

Its common in a lot of people that do sub q

Try shooting it slower. I noticed that my lumps and soreness are almost non existent when i go really slow. And i mean take about 2 minutes to complete. It takes quite a bit of pressure to get the oil out of that small of a pin. Its like a pressure washer up against a cinder block. Try going really really slow and see if that help. I swear it takes me a full 1-2 minutes to shoot about 1/3cc of test but if i do it like that i have zero lumps and soreness.

Also dont pinch the fat. Just jab it straight in.

I will try that. I usually put it under hot water for a bit so its easier to inject. Maybe I just need to leave it alone and push it in slower.

I've been using that exact needle for the past year. I do IM shots in the glutes. It's working great, no lumps, no pain. Only takes me a few seconds to inject a full cc. I tried sub q and often had painful lumps.

I know everyone says 28g 1/2" isn't long enough for Glute IM, but it's working for this 50 year old. I wish I never used the 25 and 23g. Ouch.

Kaldryn got me hooked on this. Insert the needle in the vial, turn it upside down and pull the plunger all the way until it jams at the end. Leave it upside down or at a steep incline, walk away and in a few minutes it's filled.

Last edited:
I have been trying Test P Sub Q the last two weeks.
Had lumps appear under my skin that were a bit tender.
The ones that I pinned first have started to noticeably go down but I would say it will be another two weeks or so before they disappear.
I switched to Test E for the last four days and noticed no swelling or soreness as I did with Test P.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SubQ oil gives me lumps every time.

Shallow IM in the delts with small needles works fine if you're lean.

I would never suggest shots in the belly for fear of permanent scar tissue.

Does subq injec of test (into fatt tissue)cause more aromatization?Because of presence estrogen receptor

Does subq injec of test (into fatt tissue)cause more aromatization?Because of presence estrogen receptor

Good question. Don't think there are studies done on this, though.

I would say subq make me more bloated but can´t be sure...maybe someone with more experience?

Actually from what i have read its the exact opposite because the body absorbs it much slower and an even pace compared to IM injections.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131