over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Squat straps?

Their just wrist straps tied around the bar

Their just wrist straps tied around the bar

That was my first thought, but I have seen him using it in other videos (that I can't find at the moment) where he undoes the end and velcros it around the bar.
At the moment, I am unable to squat with a bar on my back because my shoulder lacks the rotation range necessary to actually hold onto the bar while it is there. I can front squat, but once I go over 225, the bar digs into the sore area of my shoulder and makes it uncomfortable. So I am stuck with front squatting for very high reps (20 and up).

I wish my gym had a Frank Zane leg blaster.

not sure you'd want to shell out the dough for these but they'd likely solve your problem

I have never used one, the ‘Draper squat bar’ but looks like it would be great for
altering your hand position if you have shoulder mobility issues and or numbness
in your arms and shoulders doing squats. I used to get numbness in my shoulders
and arms when I did a lot of high reps squats but I never had the shoulder mobility,
flexibility issues, my arms would just ‘go to sleep’.

Off topic a bit . . . my unsolicited opinion . . . but may be useful info on squatting

In my opinion, this bar will do absolutely nothing regarding your form, which is most
important and mostly not subject to any meaningful change due to your individual
bio-mechanics. But you can very simply and inexpensively correct / improve that by
a placing a simple block under your heel which slight elevation will do wonders for
your posture when squatting. (Am sure you all already know that but had to throw
that out there.) This is just about the only way I can squat half have way ‘correctly’.
I do not have the proportions or the ankle flexibility to squat like a Tom Platz . . .
wish I did.)

I used to have, when I trained in friend’s garage when we could arrange equipment
around, build and try new things out, a wedge shaped platform made of diamond
steel plate. Is was the only time in my life when I could squat comfortably. I wonder
if anybody still makes them. It’s been 30 years since I used one. I miss it. It was
really really good.

The ‘Zane Leg Blaster’ mentioned above comes close to perfect for squatting form
but it has its own inherent limitations. It might help those with the shoulder issues as
your arms are in front of you. But it might not be ‘hardcore’ enough ;)

There is a bar or a device out there. I don’t know the name of it. But it is some sort
of cambered bar, perhaps with handles’ I think, but do not know. It looked promising
if memory serves, but have never seen or used one. Is does have the potential to
change the center of gravity when squatting so your posture remains more erect,
therefore, taking the strain off your lower back, which is exactly the problem I have
with squats. But I don’t know how this would work for people with shoulder flexibility
issues. Might help, might hurt, I really don’t know. Perhaps somebody with some
experience with bar can chime in. I’m curious. I can't imagine bodybuilders not having
tried it who have the aforementioned issues.

I have never used one, the ‘Draper squat bar’ but looks like it would be great for
altering your hand position if you have shoulder mobility issues and or numbness
and arms when I did a lot of high reps squats but I never had the shoulder mobility,

Off topic a bit . . . my unsolicited opinion . . . but may be useful info on squatting

In my opinion, this bar will do absolutely nothing regarding your form, which is most
important and mostly not subject to any meaningful change due to your individual
bio-mechanics. But you can very simply and inexpensively correct / improve that by
a placing a simple block under your heel which slight elevation will do wonders for
your posture when squatting. (Am sure you all already know that but had to throw
that out there.) This is just about the only way I can squat half have way ‘correctly’.
I do not have the proportions or the ankle flexibility to squat like a Tom Platz . . .
wish I did.)

I used to have, when I trained in friend’s garage when we could arrange equipment
steel plate. Is was the only time in my life when I could squat comfortably. I wonder
if anybody still makes them. It’s been 30 years since I used one. I miss it. It was
really really good.

The ‘Zane Leg Blaster’ mentioned above comes close to perfect for squatting form
but it has its own inherent limitations. It might help those with the shoulder issues as

There is a bar or a device out there. I don’t know the name of it. But it is some sort
of cambered bar, perhaps with handles’ I think, but do not know. It looked promising
if memory serves, but have never seen or used one. Is does have the potential to
therefore, taking the strain off your lower back, which is exactly the problem I have
with squats. But I don’t know how this would work for people with shoulder flexibility
experience with bar can chime in. I’m curious. I can't imagine bodybuilders not having
Are you referring to a Safety Squat Bar? There is also something called a Spider Bar, which is also cambered. The Safety Squat Bar is the one i have used. I have a bad lower back. I actually found that the SSB wasn't as easy on my lower back as i had hoped. In regards to quad activation (as a taller longer lifter), the most important factor was elevating my heels with either something under my heels or wearing Olympic Lifting Shoes. Only once the heels were elevated, could i really use squats to hammer my quads. Personally, when my back was better, I liked Front Squats and Hacks.

wish I did.)

really really good.

Chis Duffin has several different bars.. most notable is the duffalo bar .. would fix the shoulder problem ... but not cheap
he could even take 2 towels and wrap around the bar as a strap // I have not tried it but might work

I use straps like the guy in the attached gif file because of my shoulder issues. Why waste money if you don't need to?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131