over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Squat Suits, Inzer Z-suit your reviews? and my first time using one

mtygorilla

Newbies
I've been lifting for 5 months now (after 10 years off) and I have decided to try my hand at low level powerlifting. I train alone and received my first squat suit in the mail last Friday. So, I was eager to try it out today. I'm 38, 5'11 and weigh between 230 and 235 depending on the day, so I ordered a size 36 single ply Inzer Z suit. It was very cheap and I was just looking for something on the beginner level. I've been training completely raw, without a belt or wraps and I also received these last Friday.

My best completely raw squat is 495x2 done last week. I haven't tried a single pound more on a full squat yet, until today. I belted up and wrapped my knees at 405x3. Putting the belt and wraps on somewhat changed my squat. My first rep, I went forward so I gathered myself and just did a few more. Things felt different with a belt and wraps, but I went to 455x3. I followed up with my biggest single to date at 500, but again I didn't feel very comfortable and it was really ugly. As a matter of fact, my 495x2 last week raw felt much stronger.

So, I decided to put on my new Inzer Z suit. It wasn't terribly tight and it took only about 2 minutes to put it on by myself. I pulled up the straps and removed some weight on the bar down to 315 to get a feel in it. I performed a few full depth squats and this really threw my grove off. I still wanted to see what the suit would do for me, so I went on to 405, then I put on the knee wraps and went to 500 with some reverse bands and did 3. My bands are cheap chinese bands that don't give me a whole lot. As a matter of fact, my raw squat is only about 35lbs less than my best reverse band squat. I have it set up that there is no tension until about 3/4 way into my squat. I moved on to 550 and performed 2 reps with my reverse bands, wraps, belt, and z-suit. This is just a few pounds more than my best reverse band squat raw, without a belt, wraps or suit. The second rep was more like a big GM, but I think my depth was fair.

My conclusion so far on the z-suit is that until I learn how to use it, there is nearly no carry over for me. The change in my squat biomechanics from the suit, wraps and belt will take some time to learn and I don't believe the support of this suit is going to aid my squat much if at all. The wraps and belt will, once I become a little more comfortable with them. What the suit did for me, was bruse the H*ll out of me.

I'm going to continue to train in the z-suit now and then to get used to the uncomfortable aspect it gives me. I understand gear is not made for comfort. What squat suit would you recommend to move to from the z-suit? I want something not terribly difficult to learn, but that will provide some carry over if I squat in an equipped meet. I really don't have the budget for a $300 suit, but I may be able to around half of that or a little more.

How do I post a video?

I would not consider the Z suit a squat suit at all. Its like undersized compression suit that does nothing but make you uncomfortable. I would look at getting a Double ply harcore suit. You could get 100-125lbs from it with everything done correctly. Train with it straps down to find the groove. I think I might actually have one laying around...

I think just competing raw would be more fun for you...plus cheaper. Hard to train in equipment without spotters...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

[langtitle=ar]Sooners st[/langtitle]

[lang=ar]Sooners start fresh under center
Philadelphia,**broken link removed**, PA (Sports Network) For four seasons, Landry Jones provided stability at the quarterback position for the Oklahoma Sooners, finishing his storied career ranked third in FBS history in passing yards (16,646) and fifth in passing touchdowns (123), while winning three bowl games.
However, after Jones was selected in the fourth round of last week's NFL Draft to potentially be the heir apparent to the Pittsburgh Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger, the Sooners are left with a void under center.
The good news for the program is that Bob Stoops, who's approaching his 15th season as the Sooners' head coach, has had plenty of experience turning over elite play at the position, churning out AllAmerican gunslingers like Sam Bradford, Jason White and current OU cooffensive coordinator Josh Heupel, in addition to Jones.
Whether or not the next great Oklahoma quarterback is on the current roster remains to be seen, but in the early stages of the offseason, the threehorse race appears to be extremely tight.
The candidates Blake Bell (junior), Kendal Thompson (sophomore) and Trevor Knight (freshman) have all redshirted a year during the Jones regime. Each had his chance to showcase his skills in front of more than 29,000 eager fans during the team's April 13 spring game, and all three were able to make a strong case for the starting gig.
Bell, the only quarterback on the roster with any real game experience (10 of20, 107 yards, INT during career), garnered the most snaps and finished the game 14of23 for 213 yards and a pair of touchdowns, although he was sacked four times for negative33 yards.
"Overall I though I made some good plays and was pretty accurate with the ball." Bell said of his performance. "I had some throwaways, and I can always get better in a lot of areas."
At an imposing 6foot6 and 263 pounds, Bell, despite being surprisingly mobile, fits into the typical Stoops mold at quarterback as a big, sturdy, strongarmed pocket passer, but in the everchanging landscape of major college football,**broken link removed**, where spread offenses and mobile signalcallers are becoming more and more in demand, the program could look to make a switch in its style of offense.
Thompson and Knight, both of whom stand at a modest 6foot1, each possess the dualthreat ability to bring a new facet to the offense. Thompson finished the spring game completing 11of17 passes for 151 yards and a touchdown, while also rushing for 36 yards. Knight wasn't nearly as efficient with his pass attempts (8of15, 86 yards), but he also made things happen with his legs, picking up 35 yards on the ground.
Rushing output at the quarterback position has been nonexistent for the Sooners in recent years Jones finished his career with an eyepopping negative375 rushing yards so the prospect of having an extra dimension on offense certainly excites the coaching staff.
"Those guys did a good job at times stepping up in the pocket and getting out of it and making a play," Heupel said. "(The offense) will be different. Our guys will take off a little more than Landry probably did during the course of the game or season."
Oklahoma's decision on who will be calling plays when the 2013 season opens up at home against ULM on Aug. 31 is still a ways off, as Stoops and Heupel have stated that the competition will remain open well into the summer months. Much of the staff's decision will be riding on what kind of offensive game plan they will be implementing, but they have made it very clear to each of the candidates that, while the competition will be tight, the most important thing is having your competitor's back through the entire process, trusting that the final call will ultimately be what's best for the team.
"All three of us are around each other for, it seems like, 24 hours a day," Bell said. "We know we're competing but you're going to be competing at any school in the country. We have three good guys just competing and having fun with it and we're all just going to work hard each and every day, and that's all we can do."
"Like Coach Heupel's been saying, the guy that makes the least mistakes is the guy who's going to lead the team," Knight added. "All three of us are going to push forward. We have fun together and we're friends, (but) I'm going to work my hardest in the summer and into fall camp and see where we end up."
Stoops is without question one of the top coaches in college football, overcoming significant position turnover year after year to win greater than 80 percent of his games (14937), and with his history of smart decisions in terms of his quarterback, he has proven himself to be one of the most qualified men in the nation to be making this decision. So no matter who the Sooners' go with, expect the team, as usual, to be in the thick of things in the Big 12 Conference this fall.[/lang]

That is an awesome thing especially when it comes to bothering the lower body it can really play an important role,So i guess doing it is pretty good just a maintained diet is needed.

Посмотрите вв

Кабель
**broken link removed**
провод, кабель кг 1 25

For single ply squat suit, Titan is the way to go. They build custom squat suits based on your measurements at affordable prices. If you know someone with a student id they give a collegiate discount. Their quality is unmatched. I used to get a ton of weight out of mine. I'm a gear whore.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws