over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Squat Wedges

Thanks for the thorough response.
You're welcome brother.

And just to put things in perspective in terms of price......people can throw away an easy $100 plus on a ONE time dinner out, or night out on the town, but take issue with spending $125 on an ergogenic aid that can really benefit individuals that have ankle mobility issues and therefore prevent them from getting maximal recruitment on quad focused exercises......

The prime wedges are solid, made of steel and will last you a lifetime. If $125 aint much for you to throw out for a dinner or a night out, I'm sure it's probably not too much for you to drop on a pair of wedges you'll probably use for ever on your quad workouts.

All relative....

Each person has a different budget, but it doesn't make sense to spend $ 120 for a piece that you can get or make yourself for $ 10. There are many more gadgets or toys that I would spend my money on than this trick or scam.

And no, I don't spend money on dinners, trips, or parties. I am quite boring and hermit.

Each person has a different budget, but it doesn't make sense to spend $ 120 for a piece that you can get or make yourself for $ 10. There are many more gadgets or toys that I would spend my money on than this trick or scam.

And no, I don't spend money on dinners, trips, or parties. I am quite boring and hermit.

Calling using wedges a "trick or a scam" is just plain ignorant.

Just like people who don't understand the concept of spending $50-100 on a good set of bands to adjust and modify the resistance curve on certain exercises.

To each their own.

Just like people who don't understand the concept of spending $50-100 on a good set of bands to adjust and modify the resistance curve on certain exercises.

To each their own.
If there where simple and concise sources showing how to use bands I might use them but I have yet to find such.

Sorry, I don’t have a brand, lot bridge under the water since then but I can assure it was a huge to me. Wish I knew what happened to it. Thinking more . . . I think Fred Hatfield made the one I used.
Maybe find on on Clint or ebay.

Further . . .

I found the wedge very beneficial to me, gave me much better posture while
squatting, my torso more upright / vertical, targeting the quads without a sore
back the next day. Wish I still had one, I would be squatting more, I like doing
squats but my hips and low back kill me the next few days without any without
any muscular size :(

To each their own.

A piece of hard plastic is almost free when we are not talking about a rocket ship engineering design. It's something anyone with half a brain and a little manual dexterity can make in 10 minutes. You can also use wood or 2 iron or rubber discs.

Obviously, no one ever accepts that they have been scammed, no matter how obvious it is.

If you don't use wedges to squat then get some lifters. They will dramatically change your torso angle and put less stress on the low back.

A piece of hard plastic is almost free when we are not talking about a rocket ship engineering design. It's something anyone with half a brain and a little manual dexterity can make in 10 minutes. You can also use wood or 2 iron or rubber discs.

Obviously, no one ever accepts that they have been scammed, no matter how obvious it is.
Some of us don't care about the money and value our time more than the price of wedges.

Some of us don't care about the money and value our time more than the price of wedges.

You can set your money on fire if you want... It could be a more interesting or fun expense than this nonsense.

Like anyone here, I have spent some money on useless products, ineffective supplements or training devices that you will never use but are great for filling your shelf and getting some dust.

But I'm not going to be defend something that is stupid, only idiots don't reflect on their mistakes.

I've never felt any sort of benefit to placing a 2×4 under my heels as I squat. So it's very unlikely that I'm ever going to do so.

I've never used the wedges. Thus I wanted to hear from other members as to their thoughts and experience with such.

Positive or negative, I appreciate all of the responses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131