over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SR 9009

Sub Q 10 mgs a day to start pretty good combo with GW. I go up to 20mgs after 2 weeks

LK3 at Veterans supply probably has it as I get it from his supplier.

Ak

Did/do you split your dose across multiple times of day? Or just all at once?

Thanks!

Did/do you split your dose across multiple times of day? Or just all at once?

Thanks!

Its pretty short lived, work your way up to splitting the dose.

Its pretty short lived, work your way up to splitting the dose.

I have been thinking about this. Most sources say 1 ~ 2 hour half life, with the longest being reporting as 4 hours, which I think was more wishful thinking.

As it has such a short active period would it make sense to just dose it on workout days? Off/Rest Days? I mean since it will pretty much never reach a consistent serum saturation level unless dosed multiple times a day, does it really make sense to dose it ED, especially if it is only one (or at most 2) 10mg injections/doses each day?

Just looking for feedback and/or thoughts on this? Thanks!

I don't know. I've been doing 10mg subq along with my daily test and trest. I just moved it up to 12.5 mg a couple days ago.

I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks and have been dropping fat without a conscious effort to change my eating. I really doubt we need to worry about the half life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about this. Most sources say 1 ~ 2 hour half life, with the longest being reporting as 4 hours, which I think was more wishful thinking.

As it has such a short active period would it make sense to just dose it on workout days? Off/Rest Days? I mean since it will pretty much never reach a consistent serum saturation level unless dosed multiple times a day, does it really make sense to dose it ED, especially if it is only one (or at most 2) 10mg injections/doses each day?

Just looking for feedback and/or thoughts on this? Thanks!

I was discussing it with a friend, and if thats a concern for you to overcome this issue try doing in subQ in divided dosage through the day.

I don't know. I've been doing 10mg subq along with my daily test and trest. I just moved it up to 12.5 mg a couple days ago.

I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks and have been dropping fat without a conscious effort to change my eating. I really doubt we need to worry about the half life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It would be hard to say what the fat loss is from, could be combination...although I have not tried it some people report significant fat loss from Trest. But I would probably start the SR like jcc80 with a once a day administration.

I was discussing it with a friend, and if thats a concern for you to overcome this issue try doing in subQ in divided dosage through the day.

It would be hard to say what the fat loss is from, could be combination...although I have not tried it some people report significant fat loss from Trest. But I would probably start the SR like jcc80 with a once a day administration.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond.

I would not call it a concern so much as a desire to be smart about the dosing and not waste my time or oil. I am doing it subQ in the morning, but can easily split that 10mg dose up into 2 doses a day. But I think I will run it once a day for a week or so first.

I had read that some experienced sleep disruptions when taking it too close to bed, but I have yet to find the definition of "too close" :). I will try spreading out the doses a bit and report back what worked (or didn't) for me with regards to being able to sleep. I usually can take stims up to 2 PM w/o interfering with sleep. I will try some similar timing with the SR.

And I also have heard of being experiencing fat loss from Trest, especially if they employ an AI with it.

SR9009

Sr is only soluble in three things:
1. Ethanol
2. DMSO
3. PPG

Drop a gram into 30ml of Everclear and use a dropper to put 12 drops under your tongue every 2 hours from the time you get up until 4 hours before bedtime.

I promise you WILL feel it...

Last edited:
1. Ethanol
2. DMSO
3. PPG

Drop a gram into 30ml of Everclear and use a dropper to put 12 drops under your tongue every 2 hours from the time you get up until 4 hours before bedtime.

Interesting. Have you used this method? I was under the impression that even sublingual had terrible bio-availability.

1. Ethanol
2. DMSO
3. PPG

interesting... same as the above poster, always thought it had poor bioavailability with this method of administration...

Injection is the only way to use SR9009 effectively. Every other form of administration--even under the tonque--has very poor bioavailability.

SR9009

Interesting. Have you used this method? I was under the impression that even sublingual had terrible bio-availability.

Yes, I'm currently using the Grain Alcohol as the solution every two hours and it kicks ass in a matter of seconds.

Yes, I'm currently using the Grain Alcohol as the solution every two hours and it kicks ass in a matter of seconds.

interesting.. this goes counter to everything i've read about oral bioavailability (as well as Mike Arnold's reply above), however, props to you for making it work..

Fellas, for those of you that have injected SR9009 on your lab animals, how often are you injecting? 2x/day? 3x? And are you using IM or subq or a combination?

Looks pretty good

10mg IM daily seems to lower working HR by 10-15 BPM in high intensity cardio.

Any further feedback on the injectable version of this compound? I picked up Mike’s and I am running 20 mg a day to start, split between three injections.
I’m curious as to how anyone’s overall fat loss was impacted after usage of the injectable over a course of weeks.

Any further feedback on the injectable version of this compound? I picked up Mike’s and I am running 20 mg a day to start, split between three injections.
I’m curious as to how anyone’s overall fat loss was impacted after usage of the injectable over a course of weeks.
Could you potentially do a log to show your experience once you get answers to your question?
I’d be curious to get more feedback as I have some of the same questions about the results. (Haven't found much on board)

Could you potentially do a log to show your experience once you get answers to your question?
I’d be curious to get more feedback as I have some of the same questions about the results. (Haven't found much on board)
Yeah, I’ll keep some notes.
So far (4 days in), the only real differences are that yesterday’s leg workout was better than it should have been at this point (5 weeks out), I feel a little less shitty than I should, and I SEEM a bit tighter than I’d expect over those 4 days.
No bodyweight change, which is normal for me the last few weeks... my buddy really just seems to recomp.

So, 10 days in and I can tell you that this product definitely makes a big difference! I have continued to maintain the exact same diet, exact same supplementation, exact same cardio schedule… But my fat loss has considered at (what I consider to be) an unexpected and elevated rate.

After seven days, I increased the dosage to .33 mL (10 mg), three times daily. The lethargic from dieting has been offset, somewhat. Although, I do still feel mostly like garbage… That’s to be expected at this point! I just happen to feel like fresh garbage, not fermented, rotting garbage.

I just re-ordered, and wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone that wants to positively impact your current fat loss protocol.

15mg gives a significant boost in cardio output and endurance... at least in my experience... i too have also noticed fat loss, however cardio boost is the most noticeable.
i just pin once about 2 hours pre-workout...
also.. i brewed my own.. 30mg/ml

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity