YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SR9009, anyone actually researching this stuff?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
A friend at the gym was raving all about it and sent me some BS article trying to sell it, I told him it's probably more psychological than actual results because why wouldn't everyone be using it. Has anyone researched it?

Been sitting on a bottle for months. Now it's fallen out of the solution. I was excited after reading things about it then heard it has really low absorption so I never took it.

Been sitting on a bottle for months. Now it's fallen out of the solution. I was excited after reading things about it then heard it has really low absorption so I never took it.

I don't get it you bought it already why didn't you just use it?

I don't get it you bought it already why didn't you just use it?

Just never got to it. After reading that it had low availability it just kind of got pushed into the back. Ran other things instead. I might give it a go soon. Maybe with some piperine or something or try sublingual even though the solution is horrible tasting.

Yea makes sense we all have a drawer or box full of shit like that I guess. It sounded excited I guess it was too good to be true

What is it supposed to do? What is its function and benifit? Gh, insulin sensativity, anti estro, SARM?

I have two bottles that I was planing to run starting the first week in May so this is a bit disappointing. I hadn't read about the low bioavailability. I guess I missed that somewhere.

What is it supposed to do? What is its function and benifit? Gh, insulin sensativity, anti estro, SARM?
It's supposed to aid in fat loss and increase energy/endurance. I'm new to it other than I had purchased some. I was hoping for an alternative to GW.

I'm gonna see what I can find on it and report back. I'm curious how it's supposed to work and if there are studies to be found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ok, I read 6 different logs on SR9009. It is a SARM that enhances endureance, recovery, and fat loss. Some call it "exercise in a bottle".
Russianstar has a good log here on it using low med and high doses (up to 50mg per day). All loggers raved about how much it enhanced cardio and endurance as it major effect. Most noticed a raise in metabolism and could eat more and lose fat continuously. The fat burning effects are not as great and noticable for ppl in single digit bf%. They were more pronounced in overweight individuals. Most noted better smoother and fuller skin as well.
With a high single dose before fasted cardio it seems to produce a euphoric feeling and then you feel like cardio is very easy.... but is accompanied by a significant crash later in the day. After reading the articles and logs, it seems that multiple 5 mg doses throughout the day work best and is what I am going to try on my next cut or contest prep in conjunction to a larger dose before cardio. I'm definitely going to try this out!
Doesn't sound like a crazy and effective fat burner like DNP but I like using compounds that work through different pathways at the same time to maximize results....I would think that SR9009 would combine well with thermogenesis like clenbuterol or ephedrine and T3 would work synergistically... just depends on your budget I guess. I only read one log where the user said it did nothing.. Hope some of that helps...if you want to do your own research just Google SR9009 log.

Let's us know how it goes. I might as well give it a go seeing how I own it already. Plan on dosing 3-4 times a day with it.

If absorption is not an issue it would probably be best combined with Cardarine seeing that they are similar. Personally I wish I just bought Cardarine because it's cheaper and doesn't have the short half life.

I can't remember who brought up the absorption issues but maybe they will jump in. Human trials are non existent at this time so I can't seem to find anything and I've also heard that unless you are going with a trusted source then you are most likely buying Cardarine at a marked up price labeled SR9009. There are a few sources here that I trust so I don't think that will be an issue.

Anyway I will run mine soon and just in case absorption is an issue I'll do sublingual and be sure to report back.

Picked some up from SP today I'm gonna give it shot, I'm thinking 12.5mg pre workout let's see what happens.

Interested in the outcome. Keep us posted.
Q-S

Same. My cardio is pretty shitty on Tren, curious to see if this could alleviate some of the issues.

Same with DNP, too tired to do anything more than walk. If I could do more (safely) I would.

Ok, I read 6 different logs on SR9009. It is a SARM that enhances endureance, recovery, and fat loss. Some call it "exercise in a bottle".
Russianstar has a good log here on it using low med and high doses (up to 50mg per day). All loggers raved about how much it enhanced cardio and endurance as it major effect. Most noticed a raise in metabolism and could eat more and lose fat continuously. The fat burning effects are not as great and noticable for ppl in single digit bf%. They were more pronounced in overweight individuals. Most noted better smoother and fuller skin as well.
With a high single dose before fasted cardio it seems to produce a euphoric feeling and then you feel like cardio is very easy.... but is accompanied by a significant crash later in the day. After reading the articles and logs, it seems that multiple 5 mg doses throughout the day work best and is what I am going to try on my next cut or contest prep in conjunction to a larger dose before cardio. I'm definitely going to try this out!
Doesn't sound like a crazy and effective fat burner like DNP but I like using compounds that work through different pathways at the same time to maximize results....I would think that SR9009 would combine well with thermogenesis like clenbuterol or ephedrine and T3 would work synergistically... just depends on your budget I guess. I only read one log where the user said it did nothing.. Hope some of that helps...if you want to do your own research just Google SR9009 log.

Let us know how it goes and be sure to include what other items you're using at the time.

Also, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in what Russianstar has to say.

Let us know how it goes and be sure to include what other items you're using at the time.

Lol, thanks for the heads up Bio... I'm still fairly new here and sometimes it's hard to tell right away who isn't just BSing. He talks like he is a peptide and SARM guru and the guys I usually discuss this with knew what it's supposed to do in theory but haven't used it yet to really assess it's effects so I went to the logs.
When it's cut time I'm going to throw it in with my usual pre contest stuff I've been doing for years and will be able to tell if it accelerates fat loss or helps my cardio workouts.

Lol exactly. I read this stuff has literally 0% oral absorption. When I read that I tossed the idea of running it out of the window personally. A trusted member here recently messaged me about GW, he said he can definitely feel the difference in endurance after using it on and off for some time. He swears the stuff almost doubles his endurance. I would be more interested in seeing how GW compares to SR9009, but like I said after reading it has no oral absorption, SR9009 sounds like a placebo at best. Then again, what's on paper doesn't always translate to real world experience.

Keep us posted guys.

Lol, thanks for the heads up Bio... I'm still fairly new here and sometimes it's hard to tell right away who isn't just BSing. He talks like he is a peptide and SARM guru and the guys I usually discuss this with knew what it's supposed to do in theory but haven't used it yet to really assess it's effects so I went to the logs.
When it's cut time I'm going to throw it in with my usual pre contest stuff I've been doing for years and will be able to tell if it accelerates fat loss or helps my cardio workouts.

I look forward to your results as well. There is only one way to tell for sure and that's to just run it I guess. I'm going to do mine sublingual but I don't know how fragile it is and don't know if I'm going to ruin it by trying to get it back in to the solution so my results might be skewed. Regardless I'll keep you guys updated.

Lol exactly. I read this stuff has literally 0% oral absorption. When I read that I tossed the idea of running it out of the window personally. A trusted member here recently messaged me about GW, he said he can definitely feel the difference in endurance after using it on and off for some time. He swears the stuff almost doubles his endurance. I would be more interested in seeing how GW compares to SR9009, but like I said after reading it has no oral absorption, SR9009 sounds like a placebo at best. Then again, what's on paper doesn't always translate to real world experience.

Keep us posted guys.

That's right!! That was you I spoke to about it. GW and SR9009 are closely related aren't they? Except SR9009 has a very short half life. Would you happen to know how sensitive it is? I've had it sitting for a while and some of it has fallen out of the solution. I intend to warm it slightly but not sure if it will be ruined.

Like I mentioned above, I haven't tried the SR9009 yet but I can tell you for a fact after using GW several times now that it works. I never eat super clean so the fat loss aspect of it was minimal simply because I didn't do my part. The cardio/endurance aspect is very pronounced though. You can feel it within a few days after starting it. I seem to never get tired when running GW. I still look forward to trying the SR as well though. I already have it now so no since in wasting it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws