over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SR9009 Injects - Amazing Performance Enhancement - At a Cost

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Doesn't seem to be a whole lot on injectible SR9009 on the site so wanted to put up my experiences thus far with it. This is not meant to disparage a certain manufacturer (I love his stuff) - just illicit data on how I have personally responded to this compound.

Background
5'11 210ish at 11% getting ready for an Ultra and work related event. Running 200mg Test, 2IU HGH mornings, 500mg EQ, 20IU IGF-1 high carb nights.

Body Metrics
Average Sleeping Heart Rate - 47
Average HRV - 93 peaking in the 140s
Average Sleeping Body Temperature - 96.8
Average Sleep Per Night 6:45min - 7:15 spent in bed w/ 4 minor disturbances/movement

Product MA Research Chems 30mg/ml. I have administered this product now 5 times over five weeks. Same workout each time. 7 mile tempo run, 1,600m swim, and durability/metcon training.
Prior to administration times

7 Mile Tempo - 7:15-7:22
1,600M Swim - 28:30

Administration 1
15mg/15mg
Tempo Time 7:07/27:12
Sleeping Heart Rate - 71
HRV - 31 Peaking at 44
Body Temp +3.7
Sleep 2:10 - 18 Disturbances

Administration 2
15mg
Tempo Time
7:02/27:44
Sleeping Hear Rate - 67
HRV 43 Peaking at 51
Body Temp + 2.2
Sleep 2:55 - 7 Disturbances

Administration 3
7.5mg
Tempo Time
7:04/27:12
Sleeping Heart Rate - 60
HRV 41 Peaking at 74
Body Temp +1.7
Sleep 3:10 - 7 Disturbances

Administration 4
3mg
Tempo Time 7:11/27:32
Sleeping Heart Rate - 58
HRV 47 Peaking at 81
Body Temp +1.2
Sleep 3:45 - 5 Disturbances

Resting heart rate/sleeping rate is substantially higher. HRV/CNS recovery is near non existent. Usually takes me 2-3 days post administration to get a good night sleep again. The "short" half life of oral administration does not apply to injectible administration. All shots were done SUB-Q.

The great thing about this drug I will say is that my perceived exertion during events was dramatically lower that usual. As a larger guy trying to do endurance events I am usually pretty wrecked after tempo work. Sincerely had to stop myself from piling on more volume/distance. Felt as though as I could go all day. Heart rate during exertion was approximately 18% lower than usual.

Other things of note: Typically zero sexual side effects. On the 15/15mg day I felt extremely lightheaded during my wife's and I romantic time. Almost drunk like or as though I had taken too much vicodin. Blood Sugar was within range. Also it doesn't matter if it is 3mg or 30mg erection quality/ability to achieve erection left quite a bit to be desired.

Have you thought about trying daily dosing?

PMCHRIS, are you wearing an oura ring to have these readings available?

PMCHRIS, are you wearing an oura ring to have these readings available?
I utilize both the Oura (gen 2) and Whoop (gen 4). Oura I find to be more accurate for sleep metrics and whoop for day time metrics.

Have you thought about trying daily dosing?
Administration 4 was yesterday, today is #5. The compound at higher dosages utterly wrecked me mate. Wanted to get it out of my system as quickly as possible.

Administration 4 was yesterday, today is #5. The compound at higher dosages utterly wrecked me mate. Wanted to get it out of my system as quickly as possible.
wrecked you how ? unable to function with regards to husband duties ?

It’s wrecking his sleep
Ok. Wasn't sure if it was sleep or the romance thing..

"
Also it doesn't matter if it is 3mg or 30mg erection quality/ability to achieve erection left quite a bit to be desired.
"

Ok. Wasn't sure if it was sleep or the romance thing..

"
Also it doesn't matter if it is 3mg or 30mg erection quality/ability to achieve erection left quite a bit to be desired.
"

Ahh I totally missed that! Well touché….he’s not sleeping and is at half mast…both worth axing the drug lol

Haha! Could go either way with that I suppose!

Running/Tempo work is extremely taxing on the CNS. Coupling this drug with performance based events = your a walking zombie. My wife got home about 90 minutes ago. We laid down literally just for a minute and I completely racked out immediately. Shes off to the gym, supposed to be going with her for my 2x a day however literally could not muster the energy. Its' akin to having a nasty cold energy wise.

Strangest thing is while training my heart rate does not peak. Just getting out of bed however and doing menial tasks sends it sky high.

Haha! Could go either way with that I suppose!

Running/Tempo work is extremely taxing on the CNS. Coupling this drug with performance based events = your a walking zombie. My wife got home about 90 minutes ago. We laid down literally just for a minute and I completely racked out immediately. Shes off to the gym, supposed to be going with her for my 2x a day however literally could not muster the energy. Its' akin to having a nasty cold energy wise.

Strangest thing is while training my heart rate does not peak. Just getting out of bed however and doing menial tasks sends it sky high.

@PMCCHRIS, do you like GW 50516? Do you cycle it in and out of training? Or should I save it until an event comes up?

Alrighty, administration 5

Administration 4
3mg
Tempo Time 7:11/27:32
Sleeping Heart Rate - 58
HRV 47 Peaking at 81
Body Temp +1.2
Sleep 3:45 - 5 Disturbances

Administration 5
3mg
Tempo Time - Not the same training day - low CNS output day
Sleeping Heart Rate - 45
HRV 91 Peaking at 128
Body Temp +0.3
Sleep 7:39 - 1 Disturbance

11mg melatonin and other natural sleep aids taken 30 min prior to bed. L theanine, large cup chamomile tea.

I love it at 20mg, after 3-4 weeks though I find the enhancement to ones endurance teeters out.
I've been experiencing with transdermal Resveratrol, GW and Cordyceps. I never got anything from SR. Did you get it from a sponsor here? I found that all these feed off our carnitine stores. And adding in injectable will Pro long the effects. I'm less exhausted between workouts. It dosnt save the CNS from over reaching but dose help replenish the mitochondria. So the effect can last up to 6 weeks now.

I've been experiencing with transdermal Resveratrol, GW and Cordyceps. I never got anything from SR. Did you get it from a sponsor here? I found that all these feed off our carnitine stores. And adding in injectable will Pro long the effects. I'm less exhausted between workouts. It dosnt save the CNS from over reaching but dose help replenish the mitochondria. So the effect can last up to 6 weeks now.
I use mike Arnold for all my researching needs mate.

I tried injectable SR9009 a few years back while training for an obstacle course race and I didn’t really get much out of it. Not enough to warrant the money spent or extra jabs anyways.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131