over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SSRIs on Test Levels

I think no one in relationship should EVER take SSRI.

Sex, Love, and SSRIs | Psychology Today

I recommend reading whole paper. It isn't science fiction, there is a reason I started researching this topic. Let's say I experienced it. It's ridiculous how much it can fuck up your head. You just loose feeling of love without any real reason, you start questioning your feelings. If you're unaware of this it may fuck up your life and make you loose someone very special just becouse his/her/your head got fucked up by those meds.

Everything that changes brain chemistry is SERIOUS shit. It's day and night difference for some and should always be used as last resort.

That right there gave me second thoughts, I've only been on it for 2 days now and I'm not sure if I'm going to stay on. I have zero depression, it was prescribed to me as a safe alternative from the benzo family of drugs. But I think I'd rather have anxiety than lose feelings in life , girls, etc.

I throughly research any substance I take before I take it, and I have read that SSRI's mellow your emotions, but can make you not care about anything. I don't really want that.

SSRI's are going to effect each in a different way. Some people they kill their sex drive and others still want to have sex. In no way do they effect, testosterone levels.

That right there gave me second thoughts, I've only been on it for 2 days now and I'm not sure if I'm going to stay on. I have zero depression, it was prescribed to me as a safe alternative from the benzo family of drugs. But I think I'd rather have anxiety than lose feelings in life , girls, etc.

I throughly research any substance I take before I take it, and I have read that SSRI's mellow your emotions, but can make you not care about anything. I don't really want that.

Imo you need to stop taking everything wrote online as concrete proof it will do or that. You read one thing and take it for the truth. Then you read an opposite view and go with that. Like most anxious people your thinking too much. I don't know how your gonna be with the celexa (no one does). Don't take it cos I think it may be good and don't leave it cos someone else thinks they are the devil.

Go back to your doctor and discuss everything you are thinking. Ask him about the side effects etc etc etc. But don't just go against his prescription and suddenly stop taking them.

Like I said you may hate them etc. And I am sure many may have lost feelings in life, love etc. But I have been with my girl for 2 1/2 years and on citalopram for 9 months... and I have never loved her more than I do now. I love her more everyday. It hasn't made me lose any emotion in general life. If anything I have more cos I am more confident. Sure I still battle and have to watch myself in certain ways but it's nice not to definately have anxiety at numerous times. I still make get it at times but I feel this 1 tab per day keeps me just above the line and it has been great for me. Sure it has negatives but no negative is worst than having a panic attack over something so stupid like feeling enclosed in a lift (elevator) etc.

Just chill and do your research. Although imo too much research can sometimes be bad... like people who read the side effects and take them for the truth... have you read the possible sides effect from aspirin (?)... but I bet you aren't as bothered about popping them if you have a headache. Go and see your doc and discuss everything.

you know what... I was going to post similar to what Elvia said early this morning... but then I got tired of saying the same thing over and over, which is to go talk to your Dr about your concerns... If you don't care enough about yourself to speak to a Dr about your health and concerns, people are just wasting their breath.

I was with the love of my life for 2 years while on meds, NOT ONCE did I stop having emotions for her. Everyday I loved her. But hey... don't listen to me.. cause I'm just a guy posting to an online forum... the same way the guys that are saying how bad SSRI are.. they're people posting on a forum.. people you don't know... people you have no clue are legit or not... and my friend.. ANYONE can be ANYTHING online. why take medical advice from someone that doesn't know your medical history, isn't a DR, and their "advice" goes against everything your DR is saying?

If you have concerns go to your Dr man... I don't understand why there are so many weekend Doctors out here. that shit is dangerous.

I never understood why anyone, would ask medical advice to people on a forum... IMO, that is very scary. But hey, its your body, your mind... do with it what you want. In this very thread you switched your opinion several times... IMO, without a trained medical professional to help you, you may wind up doing more harm then good by being your own DR or letting peoplem on a forum be your Dr.

I used celexa about 8 yrs ago for 1 year. It worked very well and my training was really on point due to helping my concentration in the gym. I was also
able to keep my food choices clean as celexa kind of killed my appetite.
I was able to taper and discontinue after about 1 yr.Yes my wife got kind of beat up in bed but that is better than ed.good luck, T

Thanks for all the replies everyone I really appreciate all the help. Turns out it was actually low testosterone due to my non stop cycling for a good two years straight. I'm not sure of the exact number reading for my testosterone test, but my Dr said it should return to normal in a few months considering my age and health. Any suggestions aside from clomid to raise my test back to normal? It used to be in the mid 800s. Thanks!

Thanks for all the replies everyone I really appreciate all the help. Turns out it was actually low testosterone due to my non stop cycling for a good two years straight. I'm not sure of the exact number reading for my testosterone test, but my Dr said it should return to normal in a few months considering my age and health. Any suggestions aside from clomid to raise my test back to normal? It used to be in the mid 800s. Thanks!

I would call and ask for my labs so you can look everything over.

if you had taken the time to learn how to cycle properly and come off cycle the right way, you would know the answer to your question already and you wouldnt even be in the situation your currently in. DO SOME RESEARCH and stop looking for a quick fucking fix man. there is no 'miracle pill' btw. you shouldnt have touched aas until you knew how to properly come off cycle. i say you should suffer through the 6 months it takes for your body to naturally correct itself, i hope no one takes pity and helps you figure it out. oh.. there is a search button if you stop being lazy and try pct recovery or something of that nature.. you might answer your own question.... maybe.

If you're concerned about energy and need regulation of all your neurotransmitters...like i do...you can take wellbutrin (buproprion HCL) for dopamine and Cymbalta for serotonin and norepinephrine. I fucking need these things...have tried many times to live without them. You wouldn't like me when I'm not on my meds.

if you had taken the time to learn how to cycle properly and come off cycle the right way, you would know the answer to your question already and you wouldnt even be in the situation your currently in. DO SOME RESEARCH and stop looking for a quick fucking fix man. there is no 'miracle pill' btw. you shouldnt have touched aas until you knew how to properly come off cycle. i say you should suffer through the 6 months it takes for your body to naturally correct itself, i hope no one takes pity and helps you figure it out. oh.. there is a search button if you stop being lazy and try pct recovery or something of that nature.. you might answer your own question.... maybe.

Well I follow a pct protocol of 200mg clomid day 1, 2-7 100mg, and 8-14 50 mg, alongside nolva at 20mg for 30 days, and hcg weeks 4-6 each time I CYCLE. I research constantly, I'm not a beginner to gear I have been using it since I was 19, it's been four years and I am educated in proper usage, pct, etc. I just figured that after recovering from cycles so easily before, that when I came off from a long cycle my body would bounce back easily which was my mistake.

If you're concerned about energy and need regulation of all your neurotransmitters...like i do...you can take wellbutrin (buproprion HCL) for dopamine and Cymbalta for serotonin and norepinephrine. I fucking need these things...have tried many times to live without them. You wouldn't like me when I'm not on my meds.

This^ is me!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner