over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking dnp/hgh/slin

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Many people think that using hgh while on dnp is a waste. Very untrue! A buddy of mine, who is the most knowledgeable dnp person I know, told me that Dan Duchaine said that dnp alone stops protein synthesis, but with a small amount of insulin added, the bodies' anabolic potential is restored, and the further addition of hgh makes the process work that much better.

Also, it is said that pituitary hgh stores while on dnp are only able to fill to 80% potential. But, 80% is still more than enough to make the addition of ghrp/ghrh significant in creating a pre-synthetic hgh inject pulse for the synthetic hgh to ride.

MY PERSONAL FINDINGS:

DNP ALONE: very flat muscles...I look like shit.

DNP/INSULIN: muscles are a little more full with are vascularity.

DNP/INSULIN/(ghrp&ghrh 15 min prior to)/HGH: very full muscles and vascularity as if I have taken 6+ ius hgh, when in reality I am only using 1.5ius hgh with 6 units insulin twice a day.

INTERESTING OBSERVATION: I only experience numb hands from hgh when I use 8ius/day(6ius of riptropin) while sleeping.

On my current protocol, which is the reason I am making this thread, my hands and arms go completely numb from the finger tips to the elbow while I sleep. This is on only 1.5 to 3ius hgh maximum with 6-12 units insulin, and 100mcg ghrp2/mod grf. As for dnp, I take 640mg active crystallized dnp either eod or e3d's(occasionally back to back days if I'm in a foolish mood).

Has anyone else tried a similar stack that lead to much more prominent HGH sides than seen with HGH alone, and at much lower than usual HGH doses?

Is there synergy here greatly potentiating the effects of the HGH?

Do you feel the insulin causes any slow down of fat loss, or is the fat loss still pretty crazy on DNP/slin?

Stops protein synthesis by itself....?
Think that through a bit.

I'm not questioning your methods, but I'm curious as to why you run DNP? The reason I ask is because in every picture that I've seen of you, you look 6-8% body fat.... 10% at most. I just figured that as much gear, GH, and peptides that you run that you have no problem staying lean w/o help from dnp.

Do you feel the insulin causes any slow down of fat loss, or is the fat loss still pretty crazy on DNP/slin?

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body. It speeds up fat loss if you consume zero fat. Google "DEATH WISH DIETING BY DAN DUCHAINE." Only an idiot would try it, so don't! Yes, I'm an idiot. ;)

I'm not questioning your methods, but I'm curious as to why you run DNP? The reason I ask is because in every picture that I've seen of you, you look 6-8% body fat.... 10% at most. I just figured that as much gear, GH, and peptides that you run that you have no problem staying lean w/o help from dnp.

I'm shooting for Andreas Muntzer fat staus, minus the death. ;)

I'm trying to get a photo shoot in IRONMAN MAGAZINE in June. I'm also starting my own personal training business and want to have a look that shocks the hell out of everyone.

JJ I have no answer to your hgh sides question, but I am thinking about trying this. I usually shy away from DNP whenever necessary due to the sweats and extreme flatness, but if slin really prevents flatness, I might give it a go. Do you take slin once a day pre workout and with breakfast on off days? Does taking it once a day really keep you full all day long?

JJ I have no answer to your hgh sides question, but I am thinking about trying this. I usually shy away from DNP whenever necessary due to the sweats and extreme flatness, but if slin really prevents flatness, I might give it a go. Do you take slin once a day pre workout and with breakfast on off days? Does taking it once a day really keep you full all day long?

I'm taking insulin twice a day. I started with 4 units and am up to 6 units. I have it right after a meal that has atleast 10 grams of carbs for each unit of insulin. I'm using humalin-R. I diet on 50 grams of carbs per meal. I think the worst thing you can do with dnp is do the keto diet. I see that posted all over the web. I hate keto diets. I user the insulin upon waking and pwo with hgh and ghrp2/mod grf, and huperzine A a half hour prior to everything.

Has anyone else tried a similar stack that lead to much more prominent HGH sides than seen with HGH alone, and at much lower than usual HGH doses?

Im sorry but why the hell would you be looking for more sides. Sides does not mean it producing more gh LOL common john if your looking in saving money thats one thing but from my reading of your posts and past history looks like your just in love with the numbness and ghrps sides and after using them for so long these head rushes, numbness and tingling sides diminish so your trying to find a way to get them back to what you experienced before.

Im sorry but why the hell would you be looking for more sides. Sides does not mean it producing more gh LOL common john if your looking in saving money thats one thing but from my reading of your posts and past history looks like your just in love with the numbness and ghrps sides and after using them for so long these head rushes, numbness and tingling sides diminish so your trying to find a way to get them back to what you experienced before.

I'm just trying to understand why my arms go completely numb on this protocol. Please help me to understand if you have an answer. I actually was only using dnp to help with fat loss. Then, a friend mentioned that Dan Dychaine stated that dnp stops the bodies's ability to synthesize protein, but a small about of insulin could restore it and hgh even that much more. So, I added insulin and hgh and I noticed my arms went numb while I slept. I had only experience numb hands from high dose hgh, and never the whole arm. I'm not claiming I have an answer for this. I was hoping someone would. That's why I started this thread.

Do you think dnp with just hgh will still have a benefit?

Definitely! Even though it may go against science, I found many posts on varies forums where guys stacked the two and they all said it accelerated fat loss and results. I noticed that insulin kept me semi-full, but after adding a hair of hgh I looked real full.

Did you stop using ghrps for some time and now reintroduced them?
Did you recently add gh back to peps for a tag along synergy? Or using a dif gh brand?

Those could be the possible answers
There's no way dnp would increase your hgh output especially since it even limits you to 80%. You could just be experiencing dnp sides and correlating it w/ something else

Kind of unrelated, but how do you feel about just having a cheat week for mental reasons and using 250mg of DNP before bed just for that week? I'd think it would prevent fat gain. ps my cheats are ginormous

Kind of unrelated, but how do you feel about just having a cheat week for mental reasons and using 250mg of DNP before bed just for that week? I'd think it would prevent fat gain. ps my cheats are ginormous

A cheat week? Holy fuck bro I have a good cheat meal n I don't wanna see junk for a week. Hey you know you would be sweating your ass off to lol your jus aking for it now haha

Did you stop using ghrps for some time and now reintroduced them?
Did you recently add gh back to peps for a tag along synergy? Or using a dif gh brand?

Those could be the possible answers
There's no way dnp would increase your hgh output especially since it even limits you to 80%. You could just be experiencing dnp sides and correlating it w/ something else

I've always been on ghrp2/mod because I have a years worth. I stopped hgh for 3 months. I went back to hgh before starting dnp at the dose of 4ius/day which didn't make anything numb. I then started stacking dnp and insulin and noticed my hands were numb while sleeping. Then, I added a little hgh to the dnp and insulin and my hands and forearms got very numb.

A cheat week? Holy fuck bro I have a good cheat meal n I don't wanna see junk for a week. Hey you know you would be sweating your ass off to lol your jus aking for it now haha

Oh believe me, I know lol. It would have to be a week where I am more a hermit than usual

I actually think that would be pure hell. The more you eat while on dnp, the hotter you become. Plus, I think it would lead to horrible diarrhea, and possibly hemmeroids...OUCH!!! :D

if you need more than DNP then your lifestyle/eating habits are fucked. IMO

Hell if you need DNP you are already on the wrong road....but it does work wonders.

DNP fan here but fuck man....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity