over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking dnp/hgh/slin

Isn't George Farrah infamous for this protocal except more gh and like 5 nights a week ???

Id like to see some evidence that DNP stops protein synthesis.

Isn't George Farrah infamous for this protocal except more gh and like 5 nights a week ???

Interesting. I didn't know that. Chris Aceto has my pro friend do dnp a couple days a week during his prep. That's where I got the idea to not run it everyday. I wish I could afford to run more hgh with the protocol but it isn't an option right now.

IMO Dnp can do some magic wonders and of course stacked with slin I don't see it giving you that flat look but lets all be real honest here with a very good diet and training I do not see the use of dnp especially at very low body fat as it will make u feel extremely lethargic just not what I think you need but if you can deal with it by all means go for it

DNP: HIGH DOSE (640mg active) E3D's= No lethargia, EOD= some lethargia, everyday = EXTREME LETHARGIA!!!

So the the point of this is to stay anabolic? Gain muscle and no fat?

So the the point of this is to stay anabolic? Gain muscle and no fat?

no its to loose fat and stay full .. your not going to loose muscle if you know how to diet and train..

no its to loose fat and stay full .. your not going to loose muscle if you know how to diet and train..

This full talk...

If you're not gaining anything while on it what are you full off?

Glycogen stores? Water?

I hear this "full" talk all the time.... No offense but I'd say this notion is full of something.

chime in jj based on the the question i just asked.

This full talk...

Glycogen stores? Water?

I hear this "full" talk all the time.... No offense but I'd say this notion is full of something.

Have you ever carb cycled or been on any kind of a low carb diet or cal restricted diet in general?

Have you ever carb cycled or been on any kind of a low carb diet or cal restricted diet in general?

yeah.... okay I guess i get it.

This full talk...

Glycogen stores? Water?

TBH if you dont know what full means on a bbing board you never dieted down to low single digits.

When you are in a cal deficit your body doesnt have enough energy to hold much glycogen.. this is why refeeds you gain 1-5 lbs because this is the extra water and glycogen holding in your muscles which results in no actual fat gains... and enough steam to pursue the diet...

TBH if you dont know what full means on a bbing board you never dieted down to low single digits.

When you are in a cal deficit your body doesnt have enough energy to hold much glycogen.. this is why refeeds you gain 1-5 lbs because this is the extra water and glycogen holding in your muscles which results in no actual fat gains... and enough steam to pursue the diet...

That's why I said glycogen and water. I'm talking about in reference to being full on dnp. It's known to bloat you, gh is known to bloat you, insulin is known to bloat you. Could it be just the bloat from all these things? In jj's case I'm just wondering what's causing the full feeling since dnp depletes glycogen. The insulin is keeping it steady so you can have more energy while on dnp? I'm just trying to understand the mechanisms of it and whats the overall benefit. He's not trying to lose fat necessarily right? So what point is it to stay full while on dnp? What's the point here?

He is trying to lose body fat. The slin keeps your muscles full despite dnp depletion. Dnp causes a type of bloat like subcutaneous water retention making you look skinny fat. Its different then the bloat u get from high hgh or test which leads to that moon face look.

This full talk...

Glycogen stores? Water?

Maybe it's because I already have very low body fat, but I look vascular and full since adding in hgh and insulin. I have upped my carbs as well...several bananas, extras rice, and a several bagels. The fat is dropping so fast. I love this stuff. Definitely don't like it for everyday use, but eod is amazing. My face is losing fat deposits and wrinkles are fading. Unreal really. That link I posted talks of several health benefits to dnp. They had, I think,100 people use it for an entire year safely. It extends life in 3 species studied. If used properly, dnp is since great stuff. If used improperly, it equals death. Definitely can't fuck up with this stuff or you die.

Maybe it's because I already have very low body fat, but I look vascular and full since adding in hgh and insulin. I have upped my carbs as well...several bananas, extras rice, and a several bagels. The fat is dropping so fast. I love this stuff. Definitely don't like it for everyday use, but eod is amazing. My face is losing fat deposits and wrinkles are fading. Unreal really. That link I posted talks of several health benefits to dnp. They had, I think,100 people use it for an entire year safely. It extends life in 3 species studied. If used properly, dnp is since great stuff. If used improperly, it equals death. Definitely can't fuck up with this stuff or you die.

That's pretty cool... I asked a question similar to this cause i didn't wanna look all flat when i used dnp. I wonder why eod is is benefiting you. I remember you saying you couldn't handle dnp and now its amazing, that's pretty cool. I'm lately seeing people talking about not doing 1-250mg pill a day for a few days before adding another pill. People are saying to get on two pills the first day so you can keep cycles low? I really wish you could gain muscle while on it lol.

He is trying to lose body fat. The slin keeps your muscles full despite dnp depletion. Dnp causes a type of bloat like subcutaneous water retention making you look skinny fat. Its different then the bloat u get from high hgh or test which leads to that moon face look.

im not sure why im confusing bloat with glycogen storage lol

That's pretty cool... I asked a question similar to this cause i didn't wanna look all flat when i used dnp. I wonder why eod is is benefiting you. I remember you saying you couldn't handle dnp and now its amazing, that's pretty cool. I'm lately seeing people talking about not doing 1-250mg pill a day for a few days before adding another pill. People are saying to get on two pills the first day so you can keep cycles low? I really wish you could gain muscle while on it lol.

I've read several posts from others boards saying you can gain muscle on it if you intake enough calories and use hgh and insulin..

Everyday use made me feel horrible. I couldn't function at work. I was very cranky. E3d's is easy and you always look good. Eod is challenging because you get so hot but my strength is still just at good as normal. I can do just as many exercises and my cardio. I'm just a bit winded and have to pace things out more.

I've read several posts from others boards saying you can gain muscle on it if you intake enough calories and use hgh and insulin..

Everyday use made me feel horrible. I couldn't function at work. I was very cranky. E3d's is easy and you always look good. Eod is challenging because you get so hot but my strength is still just at good as normal. I can do just as many exercises and my cardio. I'm just a bit winded and have to pace things out more.

Seems like a waste of calories imo.

Do you start on low dosages?

Seems like a waste of calories imo.

Do you start on low dosages?

No. results improve and accelerate with dose. I found the max dose I can tolerate which is 800mg crystallized (wet), or 640mg actual dnp. Taking it everyday leads to no use for carbs. Taking it eod in a one time dose with a 36 hour half life gives you some time in which your muscles utilize carbs. This is why I feel pretty damn good, and look good, while losing fat rapidly. There is very little build up when taking it eod, hindering a lot of the negative sides.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner