over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking "fat burners"

I do 200mg before Cardo and 200 pre workout. It does build up but there's also effect if taken before exercise. I take 10mg GW before each as well for the same reason. I did 1iu before each for a week to speed things along. But I'm keto so didn't want to do any more than that.

So, basically you’re saying DNP is a must no matter how fat you allow yourself get?
Well I dieted for like 22 weeks last year. I'm not doing that again (oh and I was still too fat to pretend I could win). As such I'm gonna use stents of DNP.
I look at a cake and get fat, much less eat it. A lot of you with certain genetic gifts don't realize how good you have it. I can't have a weekly "cheat" meal even in the off season and not get fat.

Well I dieted for like 22 weeks last year. I'm not doing that again (oh and I was still too fat to pretend I could win). As such I'm gonna use stents of DNP.
I look at a cake and get fat, much less eat it. A lot of you with certain genetic gifts don't realize how good you have it. I can't have a weekly "cheat" meal even in the off season and not get fat.
I am lucky in that aspect. I don’t gain fat super easy….which is genetics. I do wish I was able to be bigger but can’t have it all.

Will do brother.

I have my mom on .3mg a week right now, will slowly bump up to .5mg the. Hold for a while.

She lost 1.8lbs week 1 and 1.2lbs week 2. Super happy with the results. I made her quit drinking ANY calories. (Coffee, sweet tea, soda)

She is 70 with wrecked knees so cardio is walking and arm/shoulder circuit with 5lb dbs.

Fasting blood sugar is down from 120s to 103-105.

I took .33mg last week, didn’t feel crazy hunger wipe out, but I have recently changed so many training and diet variables, and under s lot of stress right now.

I’ll bump it to .66mg next week and post some thoughts on it

Are you talking about semaglutide? How are you liking it?

I’ve done it in steps, add caffeine, add cardio, add another stim, etc

I also started right of the bat with low dosed two stims, gh and a decent amount of cardio. This worked far better ime. Just because true bb’ing conditioning is hard to reach (didn’t even reach it) and this way you’re on track from the get go while doing it in steps you can fall behind quickly. No need to start at a high dose either but rather tapering up. For instance starting the prep/cut with a few iu’s growth, 150mg of caffeine and 5-10mg yohimbine pre cardio and gradually tapering everything up or add things. I’ve seen people start prep 18weeks out on 25mcg of clen and kept that dose consistent for the first 8weeks or so before increasing.

All this is obviously based on how fat a person is at the start of prep. Someone who’s new to prepping/cutting deep will likely have more succes (as in reaching a very low bf) with starting with multiple low dosed fat burning compounds opposed to a seasoned bb’er starting prep in good shape.

It’s also pretty individual, some might burn out too quick if you start with multiple compounds right of the bat.

The key point is to be aggressive but make it sustainable. Too many weeks of dieting exhaust anyone, and we all want to see changes pretty fast.

If you do not set a deadline you will not do the work, imagine that you are going to compete in 12 or 15 weeks, then there is no time to rest or skip the diet.

After that "show day", then you can have a cheat meal, or cheat day, and not do the damn cardio.

I don't use many fat burners and usually stay away from the likes of t3, t4 and clen. I love synthetine preworkout and that can be used long term with great results. It makes sense to use synthetine with something like clen but I personally don't but it could be a great stack. If I were to use clen again it would be a low dose (40mcg for example) as I never liked running it at higher doses. I prefer to diet down and gradually lower cals over time then I add DNP at 1 cap (Euro ones are 200mg) per day and I don't change anything else. Then in the last week I restrict things a lot (protein and greens) before loading back up starting 1 week post usage. I never take things to the extreme because I don't want to feel like shit and I do this for fun but obviously if I wanted to get extremely lean I would simply diet for longer, suffer more so extend the final part of the diet and use DNP for closer to 5-6 weeks at 200mg as opposed to 3 weeks like I usually do. DNP is the best fat burner by a mile for me.

For guys who really struggle to lose fat obviously create a starting point that makes dieting easier so start at the highest amount of calories and leanest bodyweight possible. If you start with your body working for you it will be an easier process. No one should be dropping calories massively at the start and no one should be stacking fat burners at the start. As you lower calories gradually if you want to stack fat burners simply follow the same approach but in the opposite fashion. It makes no sense adding everything in at the start because where do you go from there.

If you got overly fat in the offseason that is obviously a dietary issue and I don't see the need stacking fat burners at the start to go from 20% to 12% for example. Those a regular people body fat percentages never mind someone who is enhanced and trains hard so simply cleaning your diet up and adding in cardio (or increasing your daily steps) should be enough to drop fat quickly. You could start with synthetine (inj l-carnitine) at a reasonable dose. Maybe some HGH and later on add in t4. Then you could add in some clen and even rotate it with eca later on when energy levels lower if you want. If you want to up the clen and synthetine dose over time go for it but nothing silly. Everything combined with AAS, diet and training should be able to get anyone ripped. This is not something I do but if guys want to stack fat burners I think it can be fine. If you do just use sensible doses (those can vary for everyone) of multiple compounds and it will be highly effective without causing too many side effects. Now the guys who add in 200mcg clen, 500mg DNP and 100mcg t3 etc are literally going to feel like shit and there is simply no need regardless of your genetics.

This was at the end of my last DNP run. So very lean but nothing too much and I felt good most of the time :D

Elvia you should put all your posts in a book and sell it as ebook. You are such a wise guy....

I'm enjoying GW11516 and injectable L carnitine. Cardio is effortless and the L carnitine seems to to make the fat come off and help the GW with endurance.
GW doesn't make you hungry? It does that to me... :(

GW doesn't make you hungry? It does that to me... :(
Under 20mg a day no. Not other than its easy to burn off 700 or more calories on a bike ride so I'm hungry after the ride. There's a lot of PPAR receptors in the gut. So it can trigger uncomfortable feelings that can resemble hunger.

Under 20mg a day no. Not other than its easy to burn off 700 or more calories on a bike ride so I'm hungry after the ride. There's a lot of PPAR receptors in the gut. So it can trigger uncomfortable feelings that can resemble hunger.
Exactly that!!!

On 25mg GW i start pushing the cardio to 1h on threadmill or spinbike at fast pace.

Unfortunately in Europe i don't have trustable sources anymor

I like the good ol' ECY stack to start. If I reach a sticking point I throw in clen at 40 x 1 week, then 80 x 1 week until I get to about 160, 2 weeks after starting clen I add t3 at 25 going up to a max of 150. If needed I will add in DNP 250 MG every other day and just ride this out for about 14 weeks slowly tapering carbs every few weeks. Synthetine and Synthelesen are helpful throughout as well for energy and fatty acid mobilization.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131