advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking hexarelin, ghrp2, ipamorelin, mod grf(1-29)

U look good.
But seems like as time goes by, one has to reseach with so many peps??

It can be costly.

You're right. I can only afford it because ergopep hooks me up since I'm a rep. Without them, I could only afford the basics...ghrp2/mod grf with hgh.

You're right. I can only afford it because ergopep hooks me up since I'm a rep. Without them, I could only afford the basics...ghrp2/mod grf with hgh.

With all those peps u're taking, have u taken solely peps & bloat?
I'm thinking of doing a solely heavy pep research.

Fark JJ you look incredible (no homo!)

This stack sounds really really interesting. One thing I have found, since switching from IPAM to GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 I no longer get that lethargic/dizzy feeling immediately after injecting. I was doing 250mcg 3 times a day with 200mcg CJC (the same amount of CJC that I am doing now with GHRP) but I used to feel sleepy all day. I can't work out why this happens, because GHRP is meant to be stronger. I definitely have noticed an increase in prolactin levels as I had to jump onto women's Vitex in order to get rid of the puffy chest.

Fark JJ you look incredible (no homo!)

This stack sounds really really interesting. One thing I have found, since switching from IPAM to GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 I no longer get that lethargic/dizzy feeling immediately after injecting. I was doing 250mcg 3 times a day with 200mcg CJC (the same amount of CJC that I am doing now with GHRP) but I used to feel sleepy all day. I can't work out why this happens, because GHRP is meant to be stronger. I definitely have noticed an increase in prolactin levels as I had to jump onto women's Vitex in order to get rid of the puffy chest.

What about the bloat after switching from GHRP to Ipa?

Could it be Ipa has less sides i.e lethargic / sleepiness is because its a weak HGH pep?

What about the bloat after switching from GHRP to Ipa?

Could it be Ipa has less sides i.e lethargic / sleepiness is because its a weak HGH pep?

I went from IPAM to GHRP 2/6 not the other way round. I didn't feel IPAM did anything for me, GHRP is definitely my preferred pep. Maybe because I am only 23 I respond differently?

I read that Ipa is weak compare to GHRP2/6.
Very weak but doesn cause much if any sides.

This has been my personal findings too, As I said I'm taking Vitex to help overcome the prolactin increase from the GHRP-2/6

With all those peps u're taking, have u taken solely peps & bloat?
I'm thinking of doing a solely heavy pep research.

GH peptides and riptropin that I research both cause alot of water retention. I keep my diet extremely clean so the water retention is down to a minimum. I'm on all cutting gear at present time. Here is my diet:

6am: 8 raw fertile egg yolks, 8 cooked egg whites
9am: 2 scoops ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY, 2 scoops instant oats, 10 grams L-glutamine, 5 grams BCAA's
11am: same protein drink meal
1pm: same protein drink meal
3pm: same protein drink meal
5pm: same protein drink meal
7pm: same protein drink meal
9:30pm: 8 raw fertile egg yolks, 8 cooked egg whites
midnight: same protein drink meal

I tend to agree. The only way I like ipamorelin/cjc no dac by themselves is if I boom dose it with 1,000mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no dac.

GH peptides and riptropin that I research both cause alot of water retention. I keep my diet extremely clean so the water retention is down to a minimum. I'm on all cutting gear at present time. Here is my diet:

6am: 8 raw fertile egg yolks, 8 cooked egg whites
9am: 2 scoops ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY, 2 scoops instant oats, 10 grams L-glutamine, 5 grams BCAA's
11am: same protein drink meal
1pm: same protein drink meal
3pm: same protein drink meal
5pm: same protein drink meal
7pm: same protein drink meal
9:30pm: 8 raw fertile egg yolks, 8 cooked egg whites
midnight: same protein drink meal

JJ - did i read this right? you are only eating eggs as solid food?

just wondering but if im running a 16 week cycle of sus and eq how long can i run a simialiar stack of your peptides?

How long you gonna take the hex for before you take a break from it?

Looking back, I think you could get away with running hex a couple days a week without pituitary degradation. It is very important to keep hex at 100mcg so this doesn't happen. It is very powerful, even at saturation dose.

Looking back, I think you could get away with running hex a couple days a week without pituitary degradation. It is very important to keep hex at 100mcg so this doesn't happen. It is very powerful, even at saturation dose.

Yea this is what i was asking if it had to be cycled or could it be ran through a whole 16-20 week cycle

Thanks bro

I'm thinking of doing what u r running except mabe no hex.

JJ - did i read this right? you are only eating eggs as solid food?

My diet has changed to almost all whole food...chicken breast, turkey breast, cottage cheese, fruit, fruit juice, all forms of nuts, except deez nutz. Hahaha :) I was wrong and everyone else was right about drinks not providing proper nutrition, even with a ton of supplements.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131