YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking MK-677 + LGD-4033, now looking for something to help with fat burning while

DinoBull

Newbies
I’ve been on mk-677 for 5 months now at 25mg/day (thanks to Mike at MA LAbs) with pretty decent results. I’ve put on roughly 8 pounds of muscle mass. Last week I began stacking the mk with LGD-4033. I just upped the dosage after 5 days from 5mg to 10mg/day.

The issue is i’m finding it quite a challenge to burn off the fat around my lower abdomen. I am hovering around 13% body fat. I really want to get this down to about 8 or 9%.

In the past, I’ve tried cardio, but this just kills my muscle gains as I’m not typically in a calorie surplus. While I want to keep at least a day or two of cardio in my weekly routine, I want something to help maximize fat burning while retaining as much of this hard earned muscle as possible.

An acquaintance recommended Trenbolone. I’m not a competitive body builder and I don’t feel the need to use steroids. However, I would like to find something that would have close to the leaning effect of Tren but in a legal and safe alternative, with few (if any) side effects.

I’ve tried GW-501516 (Cardarine) for a month but didn’t notice any effects at all as far as stamina increase or fat burning potential, so I stopped using it.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's all going to come down to being in a calorie deficit. When I lost all my weight, I did it very slowly over a period if about a year.

Keep your training intensity as high as you can as when gaining, but measure everything you eat and aim for as small of a deficit that you can. Most days I was at a 250 calorie deficit from my TDEE, and a big majority of the calories I did have came around my workout where they could be utilized for recovery. I also never accounted for the calories I burned through training as I just considered that as bonus calories burned. I just bumped my protein a little higher, hit my deficit with my carb macros, and kept most of those carbs around my workout. I have a lot in the members log section with pictures of where I started, and when I dropped a lot of weight, and now trying to gain back weight with a very slow recomp.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What's the diet look like? Sounds like a diet problem. Tren to burn fat lol, what stupid advice. Cardio and couldn't burn fat but burned muscle!? Sounds like you are not doing something right. Cardio burns fat not muscle.

Diet looks pretty decent. My deficit ranges from 250 to 500 calories. As far as macros, it’s generally pretty clean but maybe not ideal: 30% protein, 20% fat, 50% carbs. The ideal split for me would be: 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat. Though my current macros would not really prevent me from burning fat. Perhaps I just need to add the cardio back in and not be so scared of losing my gains ...

when you say in the past " i have tried cardio" . what did u do ? Cardio is not like drugs such as clen, T3 or dnp that it sits well with some & others it doesn't.

X doesn't like dnp prefers clen does the job for him
Y cant handle shakes but can take 500 mg of dnp no problem.
Z can use all of them no problem.

cardio is not like that. it works for everyone in one form or the other.

List your cardio regimen, time, food in u when u did it, what type, duration in detail.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Cardio shouldn't cut into gains unless you overdue it...and by overdue that would be like moderate to high intensity several times a week. Rambo is right, your results will be dictated mostly by your diet. Drugs really come last after everything else is where it needs to be.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Looks like the diet is... no diet. Can't help you with no info. Good luck.

Refer to post #4 with diet macros listed.

BTW - Thanks to all for the replies. Through the use of this forum alone I’ve made better gains in the last 6 months than I have in years!

I kinda figured it was the cardio. I like to think aloud and have others get inside my head with me. It helps me work out the issues.

I’m going to try and add the cardio routine I was doing before I started on this mass gaining mission: 3 to 4 days per week, 30 minutes. That should kick my fat burning into gear while having only minimal negative affect on muscle gain...

Add cardio back in slowly. Even while trying to bulk, I get at least two 15 minute sessions in per week right after my workout. And that is just for cardio health as I train pretty quickly between sets keeping my heart rate up. See how that works for you and you can always add more in later. But diet is the most important variable.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

People need to get out of the fucking mind set that "calories in vs calories out"

I understand that at least you are trying to balance your macros but have you tried changing them around??

You can be in a calorie deficit but a nutrient surplus so you can build muscle while burning fat , likewise you can be in a calorie deficit but eating shitty food and not lose weight , like in your case. (Not saying you are eating shitty food)

Post your actual foods you are eating not just the macros , I'd bet a shiny nickel that something is amiss in your nutritional program.

I wish people would get their diet nailed down BEFORE they start throwing drugs and supplements at the problem , hell even cardio.

It's going to be the diet. Guarantee something is amiss in your tracking.

track EVERYTHING. weight it all. measure all liquids. Meticulously track that and your daily weight and take a weekly average.

With only a 250kcal deficit you can easily "undo" that with hidden/untracked calories. I did it with VEGGIES at one point, thinking I didn't need to count them.

No reason you can't get below 13% without cardio.

If you've been dieting for a long time, take a diet break (maintenance for 2 weeks), then get back in the deficit. This has worked for me magically.

Take you body weight multiple it time 1.5 , then take your body weight and divide it in half

200lb x 1.5 = 300 (this is your grams of protein needed)
200lbs x .5 = 100 (this is your grams of fat needed)

Now the above list numbers equals only 2100 calories which is probably below your basic daily needs unless you do absolutely nothing all day or have a crazy low metabolism , so we are gonna need to add in some calories from carbs.
Carbs are essentially just efficient fuel for the muscle so we want them around the training.

So let's say you eat 6 meals a day
300g Protein / 6 meals = 50g P per meal
100g Fat / 6 meals = 16g F per meal

Meal-1 , 6 whole eggs + 6oz egg whites (50gP , 24gF)
Meal-2 , 8oz lean fish or chicken breast , 3 cups fresh veggies , 2 tablespoon expat virgin olive oil (mix in a couple tablespoons of Red wine vinegar and seasons to make a dressing) (50gP , 25gF)
Meal-3 , 8oz Salmon , 3 cups veggies (50gP , 25gF)
Meal-4 , 8oz lean fish or chicken breast , 10oz sweet potatoes (50gP , 50g Carbs)
Training
Meal-5 , 8oz 93% lean beef , 10oz sweet potatoes (50gP , 50gCarb , 20gF)
Meal-6 , 6 whole eggs + 6oz egg white (50gP , 24gFat)

That's 300g Protein , 120g fat , 100g carbs = 2680 calories total

Try that for 7-10 days and see what happens , make adjustments as needed but for a 200 pound man at 13% body fat should be able to lose fat with this plan

Take you body weight multiple it time 1.5 , then take your body weight and divide it in half

Now the above list numbers equals only 2100 calories which is probably below your basic daily needs unless you do absolutely nothing all day or have a crazy low metabolism , so we are gonna need to add in some calories from carbs.
Carbs are essentially just efficient fuel for the muscle so we want them around the training.

Meal-2 , 8oz lean fish or chicken breast , 3 cups fresh veggies , 2 tablespoon expat virgin olive oil (mix in a couple tablespoons of Red wine vinegar and seasons to make a dressing) (50gP , 25gF)
Meal-4 , 8oz lean fish or chicken breast , 10oz sweet potatoes (50gP , 50g Carbs)
Training

Try that for 7-10 days and see what happens , make adjustments as needed but for a 200 pound man at 13% body fat should be able to lose fat with this plan

This is a good starting point for a male with the mentioned size, im about same size and i basiclly have done this exact macro split. Worked for sure..
I started out with keto, not far from this though.. then as i felt the results stalled, i adjusted somewhat. Raised protein and lowered fat, added some complex carbs, and landed at about this recommended...

30% protein, 20% fat, 50% carbs. The ideal split for me would be: 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat.

No.... just no

45% protein
35% fat
20% carbs ONLY pre/post work out

0 carbs on non workout days

All calories are not created equal despite what Men’s Health day...

Training

Free coach here, lol. Spot on.

Some great replies and sound advice. Many Thanks!

I️ think it’s important to stress though that my goal is not even near a competitive/pro level. I️ have a hectic job/lifestyle that makes it nearly impossible to track macros with the accuracy necessary to reach 5% granularity. I️ am often eating out, as part of my job involves dealing with colleagues & clients from out of town. While I️ can calculate a ballpark figure for each meal, it will never have the precision equal to careful measurement and meal prep. Not to say that I️ don’t meal prep, I️ do, but I️ can only do it for 2 to 3 of my meals per day.

That being said, just since I’ve started this thread, I️ have paid a bit more attention to my caloric (made it more like -500 - 700 cals) deficit and added cardio back into my gym routine. I️ have already cut down to approx 10% body fat, while increasing lean mass. That’s an incredible gain in such a short time. Some of this is no doubt due to the MK-677 (for which I’ve bumped up the dosage) & the LGD-4033.

So even at my current dietary macro ratios, I’m now burning fat like nobody’s business. Maybe not at the level of a pro bodybuilder who would cut before a competition, but damn well good enough for my lifestyle/situation.

Many Thanks again for all the help and advice and much respect to the pros that devote their time and energy to this forum...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc